Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

what maps do we wish to be brought back?

OP CarolinaCom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I really want ragnarok from H4, such a great ctf map.
Definitely Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, and Sandtrap.
The pit form Halo 3 =)
Plus one from 2 and Reach for the full classic representation, the rest should all be new. And the returning maps shouldn't be exact copies either, or what's the point? I personally think they should be more awesome versions of the original maps that keep what made them all so great in the first place, as well as add new things that are also great.
Guardian, it's the perfect place to party on. Probably one of my favourite maps for the widest variety of gametypes and a banger of an FFA map.

A map I see less praise for but I loved was Haven from Halo 4, great map.

Warlock from Halo CE is a classic, I just want a bunch of tinier arena maps.

Wouldn't mind seeing a larger adapted version of High Ground for Big Team.
Plus one from 2 and Reach for the full classic representation, the rest should all be new. And the returning maps shouldn't be exact copies either, or what's the point? I personally think they should be more awesome versions of the original maps that keep what made them all so great in the first place, as well as add new things that are also great.
I agree, but I (controversially) don't like most maps from 2, except Turf. For Reach I say bring back Forge World, and for 4 Longbow. Other than those and maybe a few more, original maps.
Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, Tombstone.
Guardian is the best map in the franchise imo. So that's the one I want to see back. Haven is the worst map in the franchise, please never bring it back. Ever.
I would like to see Lockout, but I wonder how it would
work given it was originally designed with Halo 2’s mobility in mind.
JCMsergox wrote:
I would like to see Lockout, but I wonder how it would
work given it was originally designed with Halo 2’s mobility in mind.
What if Lockout was exclusive to a game mode that matched Halo 2's mobility?
Tbh with BTB being 24 players I think most halo 3 big team battle maps are to small and need more paths. Like sandtrap really needed more paths for the elephant to take.
Bring back the teleporter map back from CE. That was hella fun... And you know it.
Rat's Nest from Halo 3. Such an awesome BTB map for multi flag and neutral bomb. I also loved Adrift from Halo 4 for flag. I also wonder how Rat Race from Halo CE would play with today's mechanics.
Blood Gulch, Sandtrap, maybe Valhala..
PhOboSurF wrote:
The pit form Halo 3 =)
If that's back it's fine, but if they make that an HCS Doubles map.... i swear i'll nvr play 2s again lol. Imagine, rockets, 2 snipes, OS. Yeah that's all in 2s lol.
I would be happy to see any of the old maps return but some of them may need to be altered a bit to fit the infinite play style and movement mechanics.
I want all of the H4 maps (they had great symetrical maps) lockout and valhalla are favorites also.
Quality of maps is very important but quantity is just as important to me because playing the same maps continually gets stale quick.
Asylum (as I know it) from Reach/H2, Sandtrap from H3, Blood Gulch/Valhalla obviously
High ground and Chiron would be nice to see, high ground mostly because it was the first online H3 match I played plus it has a pretty cool dynamic
Guardian, Narrows and highground. Best in the series.
Bring back Highlands, Backwash, Orbital, and that multiplayer Big Team Map from Halo 4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2