Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 99
  4. 100
  5. 101
  6. 102
  7. 103
  8. ...
  9. 142
Demolition Derby

Drive a warthog into an enemy warthog and destroy it
“Special Delivery”
Kill an enemy spartan with a plasma grenade that you stuck to your teammate.
Demolition Derby

Drive a warthog into an enemy warthog and destroy it
It'll be so worth it to get this medal. What if it's only a one time thing like only certain people could get this medal.
“Special Delivery”
Kill an enemy spartan with a plasma grenade that you stuck to your teammate.
Bro just like the sticky detonator
Stick Around

Stick an enemy moments before they kill you.

So instead of getting the kill from the Grave medal, you'd get this.
Although, I'm generally more inclined to decrease the amount of medals. Instead of getting a medal for a particular weapon, just track those weapon kill differently, maybe with another page on the carnage report.
Not sure if it has already been mentioned but it would be funny if there was a 'pity medal' for when you get the powerweapon pickup and are killed before firing one shot (or maybe just without getting a kill) and an enemy player picks up the powerweapon immediately, while your kill cam is active so as not to give intel after respawn.

Names could be "Post Man", "No Signature Needed", "Out for Delivery"
They already put it on, but I'd like to see the medal of treason.
I can't remember it, but is there already a medal for killing an enemy by shooting a grenade in the ground next to him?
Good afternoon.
My idea is:
"Pumpkin medal": A special medal on Halloween, the concept would be that it is activated by hitting a player with a plasma grenade and shooting another player without dying. (Head shot with sniper).

thanks.
i know this post has aged a bit, but hey! we're all still super excited.

It'd be great to see medals based upon difficult challenges, such as head shots with magnums at XX meters or flying/Driving XXX meters during PvP events.
DHG Irin wrote:
Stop shooting yourself
Kill a player, pick up their gun, and kill them again once they have respawned.
Once they pick up the weapon, they must not kill anyone else but the one they got the weapon from to get the medal.
This one is golden
Spawn kill medal
ODST Blues wrote:
Spawn kill medal
What shall it be called?
“Spawn kill” and “Spawn killed” (Obtain the medal by killing or dying within a few seconds after spawning). Hopefully it would be a rare medal in Halo Infinite’s matchmaking. It would still be funny to see it in a forge or custom game’s lobby. They should really add the medal to mcc’s matchmaking because that’s where I got the idea from... sadly.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Durante halo 4 había un desafío que consistía en tener una racha de 15 muertes mínimo, pero sin morir, lo difícil del desafío era que tenías que hacerlo como 15 veces, y hasta la fecha solo lo he conseguido 5, sin embargo, una medalla relacionada a esa hazaña sería un gran logro para mucho, por lo complicado que es sobrevivir durante toda la partida y conseguir la racha de 15 muertes en el proceso.
Headhunter: Get only 15 headshot only kills in a slayer game with a positive KD.
Ballbuster: Destroy at least 5 of your own team's vehicles in a big team match.
Unyshek do you think we could get an extremely rare medal if we the community assassinated a 343 employee in a matchmade game? Medal being called (Free Hugs?)
Apptis wrote:
Unyshek do you think we could get an extremely rare medal if we the community assassinated a 343 employee in a matchmade game? Medal being called (Free Hugs?)
That'll be cool to get
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 99
  4. 100
  5. 101
  6. 102
  7. 103
  8. ...
  9. 142