Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 100
  4. 101
  5. 102
  6. 103
  7. 104
  8. ...
  9. 114
Apptis wrote:
Unyshek do you think we could get an extremely rare medal if we the community assassinated a 343 employee in a matchmade game? Medal being called (Free Hugs?)
That'll be cool to get
I think it would be really fun to try to assassinate a 343 employee in a matchmade game! Would the medal be more rare then a legendary medal in Halo 5? Mythic! could be a more rare medal than Legendary!
Apptis wrote:
Apptis wrote:
Unyshek do you think we could get an extremely rare medal if we the community assassinated a 343 employee in a matchmade game? Medal being called (Free Hugs?)
That'll be cool to get
I think it would be really fun to try to assassinate a 343 employee in a matchmade game! Would the medal be more rare then a legendary medal in Halo 5? Mythic! could be a more rare medal than Legendary!
Oh yeah. Mythic would be hard to get not unless you are really good at getting legendaries
Breaking Ankles .
Make your opponent miss shot after shot with your strafe.
  • Most kills in game
  • Less death in a game
Breaking Ankles .
Make your opponent miss shot after shot with your strafe.
That would be really interesting to see as a medal in Halo Infinite. How many shots would they have to miss for you to unlock the medal?
Apptis wrote:
Breaking Ankles .
Make your opponent miss shot after shot with your strafe.
That would be really interesting to see as a medal in Halo Infinite. How many shots would they have to miss for you to unlock the medal?
Probably a whole mag
Perfect Kill Medal! That medal is so satisfying.
BTBxDemon wrote:
Perfect Kill Medal! That medal is so satisfying.
That would be awesome! if it made a return in Halo Infinite! I agree with you, very satisfying medal!
its not me its the gun: empty a mag with an auto without getting a kill
exhale: overkill while staying zoomed in with sniper
inhale: spend 15 secs aiming at someone and then get a headshot
In the spirit of the "because you begged" seasonal challenge currently in the MCC, I think a medal for somehow evading death by performing an assassination would be awesome. The medal could be named - "Beg-innation"... idk something to honor that achievement lol.
Maybe with the addition of cosmetics a partnership with Twitch Prime that can get you a medal and a coating!
BChilly521 wrote:
its not me its the gun: empty a mag with an auto without getting a kill
exhale: overkill while staying zoomed in with sniper
inhale: spend 15 secs aiming at someone and then get a headshot
I do exhale in block city wars.
What if there was a medal for doing the "Jonald" trick on an enemy? It could be called Jonald. To perform the "Jonald" trick, appear in front, beside, and behind an enemy several times without dying, then kill them. This could also be called "The Trickster".
BChilly521 wrote:
its not me its the gun: empty a mag with an auto without getting a kill
exhale: overkill while staying zoomed in with sniper
inhale: spend 15 secs aiming at someone and then get a headshot
I do exhale in block city wars.
What if there was a medal for doing the "Jonald" trick on an enemy? It could be called Jonald. To perform the "Jonald" trick, appear in front, beside, and behind an enemy several times without dying, then kill them. This could also be called "The Trickster"
Into the ring: trade punches with an opponent six times without dieing
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
its not me its the gun: empty a mag with an auto without getting a kill
exhale: overkill while staying zoomed in with sniper
inhale: spend 15 secs aiming at someone and then get a headshot
I do exhale in block city wars.
What if there was a medal for doing the "Jonald" trick on an enemy? It could be called Jonald. To perform the "Jonald" trick, appear in front, beside, and behind an enemy several times without dying, then kill them. This could also be called "The Trickster"
Into the ring: trade punches with an opponent six times without dieing
interesting
I would like to see the comeback kill medal brought back, except more granular.
I'd like to the medals trimmed. We don't need a "Kill", "vehicle kill", or "-insertweaponhere- kill" medals. Medals should be awarded for doing noteworthy things. I appreciate medals like "Perfect", "Sniper headshot", "Stick", "Bulltrue", and "Splatter" because those have a prerequisite other than just using a killing a player.

More spree medals would be cool though, along the lines of "Shotgun Spree", "Splatter Spree", and "Sniper Spree". Stuff like "Small Arms Spree", "Railgun Spree", "Explosives Spree" would all be welcome new additions. Something like "Hat Trick" for getting a three kills with a single shot (be it from a Rocket, Scorpion blast, or overpenetrated sniper shot for instance) would be awesome.
Fos Kuvol wrote:
I'd like to the medals trimmed. We don't need a "Kill", "vehicle kill", or "-insertweaponhere- kill" medals. Medals should be awarded for doing noteworthy things. I appreciate medals like "Perfect", "Sniper headshot", "Stick", "Bulltrue", and "Splatter" because those have a prerequisite other than just using a killing a player.

More spree medals would be cool though, along the lines of "Shotgun Spree", "Splatter Spree", and "Sniper Spree". Stuff like "Small Arms Spree", "Railgun Spree", "Explosives Spree" would all be welcome new additions. Something like "Hat Trick" for getting a three kills with a single shot (be it from a Rocket, Scorpion blast, or overpenetrated sniper shot for instance) would be awesome.
I can definitely see the hat trick medal
I know this doesn't really have to do with your guys way of medals, but 343 should make the medals as emblems that would be really cool
I know this doesn't really have to do with your guys way of medals, but 343 should make the medals as emblems that would be really cool
That'll be really cool
I know this doesn't really have to do with your guys way of medals, but 343 should make the medals as emblems that would be really cool
That'll be really cool
oh hey its u! I see you in forums all the time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 100
  4. 101
  5. 102
  6. 103
  7. 104
  8. ...
  9. 114