Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 101
  4. 102
  5. 103
  6. 104
  7. 105
  8. ...
  9. 120
BChilly521 wrote:
I know this doesn't really have to do with your guys way of medals, but 343 should make the medals as emblems that would be really cool
That'll be really cool
oh hey its u! I see you in forums all the time
Yeah, it's me
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
"Nos vemos en el infierno"
Realiza 3 Asesinatos seguidos en una sola partida o ronda.
"Mejor tarde que nunca"
Ayuda a capturar un punto estratégico de objetivo, justo antes de ser capturado.
"Vieja Gloria"
Obtén una triple muerte con una granada justo cuando te mataron y lanzaste la granada".
"La libertad llega con una llamarada de gloria"
Ayuda tus compañeros a exterminar jugadores con un lanza cohetes desde lejos y que este termine mínimo en doble muerte en adelante en una partida de objetivos (Capturas la bandera y rey de la colina).
Not gonna lie, I want traffic cones to return.. and I want a medal for being randomly killed by objects in the environment, you could call it "occupational hazard" or something, I just love goofy stuff like that.
I’d like a kill medal higher then 10, maybe 15 or even possibly higher!
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
its not me its the gun: empty a mag with an auto without getting a kill
exhale: overkill while staying zoomed in with sniper
inhale: spend 15 secs aiming at someone and then get a headshot
I do exhale in block city wars.
What if there was a medal for doing the "Jonald" trick on an enemy? It could be called Jonald. To perform the "Jonald" trick, appear in front, beside, and behind an enemy several times without dying, then kill them. This could also be called "The Trickster"
Into the ring: trade punches with an opponent six times without dieing
interesting
Very, very interesting
DHG Irin wrote:
Stop shooting yourself
Kill a player, pick up their gun, and kill them again once they have respawned.
Once they pick up the weapon, they must not kill anyone else but the one they got the weapon from to get the medal.
This right here
DHG Irin wrote:
Stop shooting yourself
Kill a player, pick up their gun, and kill them again once they have respawned.
Once they pick up the weapon, they must not kill anyone else but the one they got the weapon from to get the medal.
This right here
Is a good one
"Legend", survive 10 minutes without dying and with at least 20 kills
"hammer bros"

get a kills in with a teammate by punching an opponent
(you and your and some other player on your team have to melee kill one guy?
Number 1 the flood and maybe a team vs ai wave based system against the the flood kinda like cod zombies but with the flood instead
Number 2 Playable Elites
Number 3 Bubble sheild please.
“Stealthy”
Or Alternate name “Back Scratcher”

Melee 3 People in the Back
BChilly521 wrote:
I know this doesn't really have to do with your guys way of medals, but 343 should make the medals as emblems that would be really cool
That'll be really cool
Yeah, it's me
do you remeber me? prob not
SUPER XxX1 wrote:
Number 1 the flood and maybe a team vs ai wave based system against the the flood kinda like cod zombies but with the flood instead
Number 2 Playable Elites
Number 3 Bubble sheild please.
they said medals not wishes. go to a wishlist group for those
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
That'll be really cool
Yeah, it's me
do you remeber me? prob not
I do remember you
The Medal (Best Man) by getting three assists in the span of five seconds
all possible medals
Boop: Cause someone to fall to their death by knocking them off the map with a grenade or other physics impulse
Steaktacular
How can you get this?
You get it by your team being in the lead by 20 kills, winning with your team having 20 kills or more above the enemy team will also get the medal
Steaktacular
How can you get this?
You get it by your team being in the lead by 20 kills, winning with your team having 20 kills or more above the enemy team will also get the medal
That would be quite a feat.
Crafted
- Kill the entire enemy team with only perfect kills
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 101
  4. 102
  5. 103
  6. 104
  7. 105
  8. ...
  9. 120