Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 109
  4. 110
  5. 111
  6. 112
  7. 113
  8. ...
  9. 144
Apptis wrote:
You know how there’s a medal for killing with 2 spartans with 1 sniper shot, well it would be cool if they also added a medal if you killed 3 spartans with 1 sniper shot. Any ideas for what this medal could be called?
Yeah, but to line up your shots is... well near to imposibble.
Apptis wrote:
You know how there’s a medal for killing with 2 spartans with 1 sniper shot, well it would be cool if they also added a medal if you killed 3 spartans with 1 sniper shot. Any ideas for what this medal could be called?
Yeah, but to line up your shots is... well near to imposibble.
It would definitely be extremely rare to get this medal. Probably the most likely way to get it would be a Husky Raid game type or a narrow hallway.
Killing someone that is hijacking a vehicle, almost like a "Yoink!"
Killing someone that is hijacking a vehicle, almost like a "Yoink!"
yoink! that's my warthog you thief!
“Death from Above” assassination of a player to survive a fall that would’ve otherwise killed you. Similar to that Halo Reach achievement but instead a medal in the game.
“Death from Above” assassination of a player to survive a fall that would’ve otherwise killed you. Similar to that Halo Reach achievement but instead a medal in the game.
you must beg brother, beg to get what you want.
For me, it’s slow but steady to get to SR 152
that's not a medal.
I think spree medals for assassinations would be cool. Getting 1-5 assassinations in one life could merit an individual medal for each, for instance.
mordorsam wrote:
I think spree medals for assassinations would be cool. Getting 1-5 assassinations in one life could merit an individual medal for each, for instance.
or how many in time: assassin double kill, had to give an example because i couldn't use spree
mordorsam wrote:
or how many in time: assassin double kill, had to give an example because i couldn't use spree
This idea sounds pretty nice too!
“Need a lift?”: Launch an enemy Spartan into the air using a vehicle
“Need a lift?”: Launch an enemy Spartan into the air using a vehicle
Yes!
I won't go alone:
fall to certain death while performing an assassination on an enemy
"Why'd you need that?" - Hijack a vehicle that cannot be used: Upside down, Destroyed, (Somehow) Stuck
that's not a medal.
I realize that now
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Una medalla que sea igual que doble muerte triple muerte etc pero en lugar de Spartans seria con matar gente con vehiculos
Unyshek wrote:
Not too long ago, I asked people on Twitter to share their idea for a new medal they thought should make its way into Halo Infinite.

Personally, I think a ricochet (bank-shot) medal would be a fantastic addition, but I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks as well.

What in-game action would you say deserves a fancy new medal of its own?
Nice!!!!
"Pacifist..."

Intentionally finish a match with zero kills in match-made infection, without dying once.
No this will promote throwing
"Pacifist..."

Intentionally finish a match with zero kills in match-made infection, without dying once.
No this will promote throwing
Yea that's a realistic risk. It's why its hard if not impossible to make medals for "unlikely but unfortunate" happenings as fun as they may be in concept.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 109
  4. 110
  5. 111
  6. 112
  7. 113
  8. ...
  9. 144