Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 112
  4. 113
  5. 114
  6. ...
  7. 115
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
"The Demon" - Kill over 250 Covenant in any gamemode that has them
Yes.
Behemoth

The player with the highest damage taken but least amount of deaths, gets this medal at the end of a match.

Just thought it would be cool lol.
Behemoth

The player with the highest damage taken but least amount of deaths, gets this medal at the end of a match.

Just thought it would be cool lol.
Damage Sponge
Equalizer- Finish game with same amount of kills, assists, and deaths

Two Birds, One Stone- in elimination, kill two or more spartans with a single grenade

Paratrooper- Kill two or more enemies while falling from a banshee that was flying

Team Player- During CTF, kill most(or all) of the enemy team while they are attempting to kill the flag carrier

Maniac- Get the highest amount of kills on your team, but only get melee kills the entire match

Unkillable- Kill the rest of the enemy team in elimination, while your entire team is dead and you have no shields left

I call shotgun- Get 5 kills with a shotgun while riding shotgun in a warthog

Headhunter- Finish a match with 10 or more kills, all of them being headshots/perfect kills

Watch it!- Throw a grenade and kill a spartan on your team, and on the enemy team

Revenge(needs a better name but its just an idea)- Kill an enemy spartan that just assassinated you while they are assassinating your teammate, and save your teammate in the process

Two Birds, One Stone- in elimination, kill two or more spartans with a single grenade

Paratrooper- Kill two or more enemies while falling from a banshee that was flying

Team Player- During CTF, kill most(or all) of the enemy team while they are attempting to kill the flag carrier

Maniac- Get the highest amount of kills on your team, but only get melee kills the entire match

Unkillable- Kill the rest of the enemy team in elimination, while your entire team is dead and you have no shields left

Headhunter- Finish a match with 10 or more kills, all of them being headshots/perfect kills

Watch it!- Throw a grenade and kill a spartan on your team, and on the enemy team

Revenge(needs a better name but its just an idea)- Kill an enemy spartan that just assassinated you while they are assassinating your teammate, and save your teammate in the process
this is why we have nice things.

this is why we have nice things.
Unkillable would be so fun to get, Watch it! may inspire griefing tho and I prefer Clusterluck for a grenade multikill but the elimination factor is unique I guess.
Bring back Vidmaster Challenges!!
Anything like Halo 3's "Vidmaster Challenge: Annual" that potentially takes hours to complete with friends is wonderful, even more so when exclusive content is part of the reward.
Not really a medal, but a playlist. Comes with an achievement, though... And armor piece. Guess which one it would award!

Explosive Ordinance Disposal:
Complete the campaign with the following skulls on on Legendary:

Catch, tough luck, Iron, tilt, thunderstorm, mythic, cowbell, anger, eye patch, bandana, boom, grunt feuneral, piñata, that's just... Wrong, so... Angry..., scarab.

I would also add a skull that makes the AI aware of all the active skull effects so they could dodge out of the way when Grunt Feuneral is on, say. It'd cause them to dodge further out of the way if boom is on, etcetera.
Not really a medal, but a playlist. Comes with an achievement, though... And armor piece. Guess which one it would award!

Catch, tough luck, Iron, tilt, thunderstorm, mythic, cowbell, eye patch, bandana, boom, grunt feuneral, piñata, that's just... Wrong, so... Angry..., scarab.

I would also add a skull that makes the AI aware of all the active skull effects so they could dodge out of the way when Grunt Feuneral is on, say. It'd cause them to dodge further out of the way if boom is on, etcetera.
some of these skulls i haven't heard of.
Unyshek wrote:
Not too long ago, I asked people on Twitter to share their idea for a new medal they thought should make its way into Halo Infinite.

Personally, I think a ricochet (bank-shot) medal would be a fantastic addition, but I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks as well.

What in-game action would you say deserves a fancy new medal of its own?
this would be exttra dope to have as a medal
"I've got the mass" (in honor of a Carter of Noble Team)

Destroy 4 enemies by exploding a UNSC air vehicle with a landing.

(I don't think you can drive a Pelican, so the best would be another vehicle other than the Wasp)
True Ninja: Beatdown or Assassinate 8 players.

Catch, tough luck, Iron, tilt, thunderstorm, mythic, cowbell, anger, eye patch, bandana, boom, grunt feuneral, piñata, that's just... Wrong, so... Angry..., scarab.

Combat Evolved Anniversary and 2 Anniversary introduced some weird skulls.
Eye Patch disables aim assist,
Bandana gives infinite ammo,
Boom doubles the explosion radius,
Grunt Feuneral makes the Grunts explode after they die,
Piñata makes enemies drops grenades when you punch them,
That's Just... Wrong increases enemy awareness of players,
So... Angry... Makes enraged brutes explode if they're not killed quickly,
Anger makes enemies fire their weapons faster and more frequently,
Scarab makes your weapons all fire scarab rounds.
I would love to see the gravity hammer again

eyepatch: if you can't hit that target then get out of my sight! (yeah... i won't ever touch that skull, thanks for the heads up)
wait, there's an actual infinite ammo skull? yes!
Boom: grenade go boom, grenade go boom. (boomx2) (Train go boom reference, I make it every time there is an explosion thing)
Grunt birthday is the oldest, and actually was an explosion in the beginning.
Piñata: a grenadier's last explosion... what? every enemy that gets a knuckle sandwich is a grenadier? oh crud.
That's just... Wrong: sixth sense
So... Angry... brutes come from Shadow of War, all with something in the hates category.
Anger is trigger happy, got it.
Scarab: *clears throat*
Dear Covenant,
RUN!
Symbilyst wrote:
"I've got the mass" (in honor of a Carter of Noble Team)

Destroy 4 enemies by exploding a UNSC air vehicle with a landing.

(I don't think you can drive a Pelican, so the best would be another vehicle other than the Wasp)
If only i could this smart... maybe i could actually think of something good
"Torturador"
Le bajaste 75% o mas de vida 3 veces (por ejemplo: le bajas 75 de vida y dejas que se recupere y hací tres veces sin matarlo ni dispararle a otro jugador en ese lapso) a un jugador sin matarlo

eyepatch: if you can't hit that target then get out of my sight! (yeah... i won't ever touch that skull, thanks for the heads up)
Boom: grenade go boom, grenade go boom. (boomx2) (Train go boom reference, I make it every time there is an explosion thing)
Piñata: a grenadier's last explosion... what? every enemy that gets a knuckle sandwich is a grenadier? oh crud.
So... Angry... brutes come from Shadow of War, all with something in the hates category.
Dear Covenant,
RUN!
I gotta admit, some of these are flat out hilarious. Like I said, I would also introduce a skull that gives enemies awareness of the currently active skulls, so if Grunt Feuneral is on, they'll dive out of the way when one gets killed, or if Boom is on, they'll dive twice as far. Maybe Tilt is on. In that case their weaponry is switched to accommodate. The likeness. Also, the Piñata skull doesn't drop lit grenades, it drops grenades for you to pick up. Although stand WAY THE HELL BACK when you try to give a Grunt a knuckle sandwich, especially with boom on, holy crap! Better hope Sputnik (Mass of objects are decreased, making them more easily displaced.(actually very useful for explosive jumping)) is on! Could you imagine going through the Pillar Of Autumn with a scarab gun? Talk about suicide.

Dear Covenant,
RUN!
I gotta admit, some of these are flat out hilarious. Like I said, I would also introduce a skull that gives enemies awareness of the currently active skulls, so if Grunt Feuneral is on, they'll dive out of the way when one gets killed, or if Boom is on, they'll dive twice as far. Maybe Tilt is on. In that case their weaponry is switched to accommodate. The likeness. Also, the Piñata skull doesn't drop lit grenades, it drops grenades for you to pick up. Although stand WAY THE HELL BACK when you try to give a Grunt a knuckle sandwich, especially with boom on, holy crap! Better hope Sputnik (Mass of objects are decreased, making them more easily displaced.(actually very useful for explosive jumping)) is on! Could you imagine going through the Pillar Of Autumn with a scarab gun? Talk about suicide.
you shouldn't have asked the scarab. some of us love that, let's take the guys that do Halo CE on Legendary, the PTSD starts when you meet jackal snipers.

Dear Covenant,
RUN!
you shouldn't have asked the scarab. some of us love that, let's take the guys that do Halo CE on Legendary, the PTSD starts when you meet jackal snipers.
Correction, CE didn't have Jackal snipers. Now Halo 2? -Yoink- that!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 112
  4. 113
  5. 114
  6. ...
  7. 115