Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 113
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. ...
  9. 120
Not really a medal, but a playlist. Comes with an achievement, though... And armor piece. Guess which one it would award!

Explosive Ordinance Disposal:
Complete the campaign with the following skulls on on Legendary:

Catch, tough luck, Iron, tilt, thunderstorm, mythic, cowbell, anger, eye patch, bandana, boom, grunt feuneral, piñata, that's just... Wrong, so... Angry..., scarab.

I would also add a skull that makes the AI aware of all the active skull effects so they could dodge out of the way when Grunt Feuneral is on, say. It'd cause them to dodge further out of the way if boom is on, etcetera.
some of these skulls i haven't heard of.
Combat Evolved Anniversary and 2 Anniversary introduced some weird skulls.
Eye Patch disables aim assist,
Bandana gives infinite ammo,
Boom doubles the explosion radius,
Grunt Feuneral makes the Grunts explode after they die,
Piñata makes enemies drops grenades when you punch them,
That's Just... Wrong increases enemy awareness of players,
So... Angry... Makes enraged brutes explode if they're not killed quickly,
Anger makes enemies fire their weapons faster and more frequently,
Scarab makes your weapons all fire scarab rounds.
eyepatch: if you can't hit that target then get out of my sight! (yeah... i won't ever touch that skull, thanks for the heads up)
wait, there's an actual infinite ammo skull? yes!
Boom: grenade go boom, grenade go boom. (boomx2) (Train go boom reference, I make it every time there is an explosion thing)
Grunt birthday is the oldest, and actually was an explosion in the beginning.
Piñata: a grenadier's last explosion... what? every enemy that gets a knuckle sandwich is a grenadier? oh crud.
That's just... Wrong: sixth sense
So... Angry... brutes come from Shadow of War, all with something in the hates category.
Anger is trigger happy, got it.
Scarab: *clears throat*
Dear Covenant,
RUN!
I gotta admit, some of these are flat out hilarious. Like I said, I would also introduce a skull that gives enemies awareness of the currently active skulls, so if Grunt Feuneral is on, they'll dive out of the way when one gets killed, or if Boom is on, they'll dive twice as far. Maybe Tilt is on. In that case their weaponry is switched to accommodate. The likeness. Also, the Piñata skull doesn't drop lit grenades, it drops grenades for you to pick up. Although stand WAY THE HELL BACK when you try to give a Grunt a knuckle sandwich, especially with boom on, holy crap! Better hope Sputnik (Mass of objects are decreased, making them more easily displaced.(actually very useful for explosive jumping)) is on! Could you imagine going through the Pillar Of Autumn with a scarab gun? Talk about suicide.
you shouldn't have asked the scarab. some of us love that, let's take the guys that do Halo CE on Legendary, the PTSD starts when you meet jackal snipers.
Correction, CE didn't have Jackal snipers. Now Halo 2? -Yoink- that!
oh, my bad, sorry. I couldn't figure out which one it was.
Not really a medal, but a playlist. Comes with an achievement, though... And armor piece. Guess which one it would award!

Explosive Ordinance Disposal:
Complete the campaign with the following skulls on on Legendary:

Catch, tough luck, Iron, tilt, thunderstorm, mythic, cowbell, anger, eye patch, bandana, boom, grunt feuneral, piñata, that's just... Wrong, so... Angry..., scarab.

I would also add a skull that makes the AI aware of all the active skull effects so they could dodge out of the way when Grunt Feuneral is on, say. It'd cause them to dodge further out of the way if boom is on, etcetera.
I feel people already know, but the armor this would grant is the EOD armor.
Oh, imagine if they put halo 3 armors into halo 2! Oh, that'd be really good!
I would love to see a medals that surpass killionare, just for giggles and grins. It would also be nice for you to get a medal for killing an enemy that is camouflaged with a direct shot,I’d call it “i see you” and have the announcer say it by dragging out the words
I would love to see a medals that surpass killionare, just for giggles and grins. It would also be nice for you to get a medal for killing an enemy that is camouflaged with a direct shot,I’d call it “i see you” and have the announcer say it by dragging out the words
i get the passing killionare, but if you think about it, the chances of getting it against A.I. is difficult in of itself
Unfriendly Driver: Get 4 or more kills in a single match with a vehicle.
King's Predator: Eliminate the top enemy player at least 3 times in a single match.
Brutal: mata a un enemigo con el golpe de una granada bruta.
2.enganchado: mata a un enemigo con el golpe del garfio.
3. For Sparta: empuja a un enemigo a través del borde (estar vivo).
4.Daño colateral: Matar enemigo disparando una bobina en el mapa.
5.ghosthunter: asesinar a un enemigo con camuflaje. En inglés o en inglés
1.Brutal: mata a un enemigo con el golpe de una granada brute.
2.Enganchado: mata a un enemigo con el golpe del gancho.
3.Por Esparta: empuja a un enemigo con un golpe por el acantilado.
4. Daño colateral: Mata a un enemigo disparando a las bobinas
5. Caza fantasmas: Asesina a un enemigo con camuflaje activo
5.ghosthunter: asesinar a un enemigo con camuflaje. En inglés o en inglés1.Brutal: mata a un enemigo con el golpe de una granada brute.
Translation according to google translate for the mods and everyone else
Brutal - Kill an enemy with a brute grenade hit. 2.Hooked - Kill an enemy with the grapple strike. 3. For Sparta: push an enemy over the edge (be alive). 4. Collateral Damage: Kill enemy by firing a coil on the map. 5.ghosthunter: assassinate an enemy with camouflage. In english or english 1.Brutal - Kill an enemy with the hit of a Brute Grenade. 2.Hooked - Kill an enemy with the hook strike. 3.For Sparta: knock an enemy off the cliff with a blow. 4. Collateral damage: Kill an enemy by shooting the reels 5. Ghost hunter: Assassinate an enemy with active camouflage
XenobyteZX wrote:
5.ghosthunter: asesinar a un enemigo con camuflaje. En inglés o en inglés1.Brutal: mata a un enemigo con el golpe de una granada brute.
Translation according to google translate for the mods and everyone else
Brutal - Kill an enemy with a brute grenade hit. 2.Hooked - Kill an enemy with the grapple strike. 3. For Sparta: push an enemy over the edge (be alive). 4. Collateral Damage: Kill enemy by firing a coil on the map. 5.ghosthunter: assassinate an enemy with camouflage. In english or english 1.Brutal - Kill an enemy with the hit of a Brute Grenade. 2.Hooked - Kill an enemy with the hook strike. 3.For Sparta: knock an enemy off the cliff with a blow. 4. Collateral damage: Kill an enemy by shooting the reels 5. Ghost hunter: Assassinate an enemy with active camouflage
these are actually legitimate medals, not our crazy ideas. 343 at least has to keep these ones in mind, out of all i have seen.
"Doppelganger"
You and another teammate assassinated two enemies simultaneously.
"Team player"
Have the most objective score, but the least amount of kills in a match.
"Hide and seek"
While invisible, assassinate three enemies without losing shields.
"Spontaneous"
Picked up a weapon and got a double kill three times.
"Doppelganger"
You and another teammate assassinated two enemies simultaneously.
"Team player"
Have the most objective score, but the least amount of kills in a match.
"Hide and seek"
While invisible, assassinate three enemies without losing shields.
"Spontaneous"
Picked up a weapon and got a double kill three times.
ooh, I'm scared. remind me to never go against you.
Hydra medals.
Like: Double kill > Second Head./ For the Head.
Triple kill > Rip-trough.
Over kill > Hercules.
Kill number 5 > Mythical Beast.
Thats it. Not enough knowledge for this.
Hydra medals.
Over kill > Hercules.
took me sec, but now i definitely understand this, it's multi kills for the Hydra Launcher, what did you do that you could do this?
Hydra medals.
Over kill > Hercules.
took me sec, but now i definitely understand this, it's multi kills for the Hydra Launcher, what did you do that you could do this?
I don't understand the last part of the question.
But if im correct... You ask me how i got the ideas for the medals? Right or not? Its not a big deal for me. As long as the new Hydra Launcher works.
A medal for getting a killing spree and an assist spree at the same time would be pretty fool.

I'm bad at names but maybe something like a "active player" medal.
a medal that is called veteran and that is to kill 10 enemies in a row with the ar
Hydra medals.
Over kill > Hercules.
But if im correct... You ask me how i got the ideas for the medals? Right or not? Its not a big deal for me. As long as the new Hydra Launcher works.
I mean, did you get double kills, triple kill, etc with the Hydra? Did YOU?
Hydra medals.
Over kill > Hercules.
Yes i had an extermination with the Typhon once in Warzone. Had to reload twice tho!
Hydra medals.
Over kill > Hercules.
Yes i had an extermination with the Typhon once in Warzone. Had to reload twice tho!
*shivers at the terror* good thing i'm a firefight player.
Hydra medals.
Over kill > Hercules.
*shivers at the terror* good thing i'm a firefight player.
Don't worry. I lost 7 games that day.
Im also more into Firefight. Gets more points over the table.
"You suck"

Betray your teammates 3 times
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 113
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. ...
  9. 120