Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 117
  4. 118
  5. 119
  6. ...
  7. 120
"Gotta blast" - get flinged across the map
Demonic - Finish a match with a 1.17 KDA
Hard headed - Kill someone with the impact of your body after grapple shotting
Oooh, my bad - Kill an enemy by throwing a grenade near a damaged vehicle, and splattering them with one of the parts.
Medal - Grunt’ in min’ : someone that’s been in crouch for over a minute lol
"Hasta La Vista Baby!" - Disintegrate someone with a Promethean weapon while they are falling to their death
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
"Hasta La Vista Baby!" - Disintegrate someone with a Promethean weapon while they are falling to their death
Nice.... Terminator reference....
Nalla78 wrote:
  1. “Not this time” suvive being stuck
  2. ”juggler” kill someone with a grenade you just picked up within 3 seconds
  3. vehicle spree medals
  4. “Denial” snipe a rocket or grenade
  5. “net zero” kill your teammate and opponent with one shot/grenade
  6. “Carried” have more than 50% of the kills by the end of the match
  7. “Red vs who?” Kills with a warthog containing atleast 1 red and atleast 1 blue player
  8. ”Sarge’d” shotgun kill someone while riding shotgun in a warthog
  9. “Swing!” deflect a rocket with a gravity hammer
  10. “Watch your step” kill someone by shooting an idle grenade on the ground
Honetstly, I second this entire post.
"Demon Slayer" - Kill a player in full Mark V, VI or VII armor
"Yapflip" - Kill a player right after they get an assist
"Reload this yourself!" - Kill a player who is reloading right after they got a kill while a player was reloading
"Were it so easy" - Kill the same player 3 times in a row. (No other kills in between)
"Run it up" - Run the flag without taking any damage.
"Reload this yourself!" - Kill a player who is reloading right after they got a kill while a player was reloading
"Were it so easy" - Kill the same player 3 times in a row. (No other kills in between)
Were it so easy could be achieved quite quickly in 1v1 and run it up is just a stealth capture. Still good ideas though
  • "Furries" = sticking enemy with spike grenade
  • "Athlete" = for throwing and killing an enemy using oddball (if they add feature to throw and kill event using oddball)
  • "I'm alive" = survive complete match without dying
  • "Electrocution 100" = stunning an enemy with stun grenade (like shown in trailer)
  • "IWHBYD" = kill and Teabag same enemy 7 times ( lol )
Furries: they might not be in the game, and if so they not sticky greds, that would make them the most OP and best to use for any situation, plus they bounce off of something then activate.
Athlete: you can assassinate but i don't think they have throwing it.
I'm alive: I'm scared if it becomes a medal, more sweats than ever before.
Electrocution 100: stun greds? what did i miss? oh well
IWHBYD: that's one of the most difficult SKULLs in the game. never a medal, no one likes teabaggers
Demon slayer actually sounds good man ! I support this
My favorite is demon slayer. Those Mark armors are master chief's, making you the demon slayer!
  • "Athlete" = for throwing and killing an enemy using oddball (if they add feature to throw and kill event using oddball)
  • "Electrocution 100" = stunning an enemy with stun grenade (like shown in trailer)
Furries: they might not be in the game, and if so they not sticky greds, that would make them the most OP and best to use for any situation, plus they bounce off of something then activate.
IWHBYD: that's one of the most difficult SKULLs in the game. never a medal, no one likes teabaggers
Spike grenade are in the game, the gameplay reveal from last year show one being used on a brute (and it stick on the brute) so his "Furries" medal could be added.
I'd love to see the Killjoy medal return. I forget if it was in Halo 5 but I love the sound effect that plays when you get the medal.
Add a sound effect for the victim that sounds like the one you hear when a zonk comes up on Let's Make A Deal. You're on a spree, all of a sudden BAM! Shotgun to the face, and what sound do you hear? ZONK!
perfect spree maybe?
PWNAGE
Combination of reversal and Perfect.

PWN'D
Being a recipient of the above.

Who needs ammo?
Successfully getting a kill when you have no grenades, bullets, Percentage weapons at 0%, etc
I'd love to see the Killjoy medal return. I forget if it was in Halo 5 but I love the sound effect that plays when you get the medal.
Add a sound effect for the victim that sounds like the one you hear when a zonk comes up on Let's Make A Deal. You're on a spree, all of a sudden BAM! Shotgun to the face, and what sound do you hear? ZONK!
One issue, copyright
Double headshot, when you sniper 2 or more enemies
Vooleys wrote:
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
My favorite is demon slayer. Those Mark armors are master chief's, making you the demon slayer!
i see these and I keep thinking of the Anime: Demon Slayer.
YukiryuFR wrote:
Spike grenade are in the game, the gameplay reveal from last year show one being used on a brute (and it stick on the brute) so his "Furries" medal could be added.
interesting, they're forerunner greds though, think about that.
Vooleys wrote:
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
YukiryuFR wrote:
No they aren't, they're BANISHED spike grenade, they don't look like Halo 3 because it has the Banished style to it. There is nothing to think about
Vooleys wrote:
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
YukiryuFR wrote:
Spike grenades are Brute grenades, dude. Seriously. The first Promethean grenade was the pulse in Halo 4. (I will never call them Forerunners, those things died off when Halo was activated long ago)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 117
  4. 118
  5. 119
  6. ...
  7. 120