Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 121
  4. 122
  5. 123
  6. 124
  7. 125
  8. ...
  9. 129
"Hyper Lethal" awarded as a new max multikill would be sweet
Remember reach. Remember 6. Kill 25 elites in campaign
a medal for a hammer assasination and a different one for a sword assasination
shooty shooty bang bang-kill 15 enemy spartans in multiplayer
Issued wings. Cross the map with out vehicles, standing or touching the ground.
We deliver... Echo 419 reference. Fly aircraft with a full crew carrying flag, bomb, ext.
Swing batter batter... swing. Grapple hook enemy before killing them with melee weopons or fist.
Flying brick. Send opponents in the air with a grappling hook.
Road insurance. Kill enemy by flipping a vehicle on them.
Stowaway... kill enemy driver from a passenger seat. (I do this alot)
Turf and surf... grapple a moving vehicle that going full speed.
Callibrated eye... Kill a target with an short range weopon from a long distance.
Back at ya... use a sheild to kill an enemy with their own projectile. (Nades included)
Zip and strip... Destroy a vehicle with a grappling hook.

I might be back with more once I know all the weopons and equipment. But by that time the game will be out.
yes
Spirit Award - no kills, but assists/objective completions
Kill joy should make a comeback
and add a meddle for ending 2 or 3 killing sprees in a match
call it nemesis
New Medals with a great voice actor!
Collateral, for killing 2 players with one shot.
What a catch!
Hit and kill an enemy with a grenade before it explodes.
Bring back "Yoink" stealing an assassination from a team mate
Terrible idea cause it encourages kill stealing and I hate people who steal assasinations
ocfb wrote:
Collateral, for killing 2 players with one shot.
Snipeltaneios
Terrible idea cause it encourages kill stealing and I hate people who steal assasinations
What about if you shoot someone and someone tries to steal your kill by melee but ends up assassinating so you take the kill?
What about if you shoot someone and someone tries to steal your kill by melee but ends up assassinating so you take the kill?
I would call it double cross. But ya that sounds ok
A medal of shame. Like being the worst of that match in some area. Like "stormtrooper" for worst accuracy or "meat shield" for worst k/d.
A medal of shame. Like being the worst of that match in some area. Like "stormtrooper" for worst accuracy or "meat shield" for worst k/d.
The penalty medals, though. That's something that needs to be left out, simply because it feels like you're telling the player "You suck!" Imagine the announcer saying that. "You suck!" I like it, has a ring to it.
No, I'd still steal assassinations. I'm that much of a -Yoink-.
Add elites
This thread is for discussing what types of medals you might like to see in Infinite. Playable elites aren't related here and not something 343 are working on
stckrboy wrote:
Add elites
This thread is for discussing what types of medals you might like to see in Infinite. Playable elites aren't related here and not something 343 are working on
While that is true, I, along with at least 60% of the community agreess. That being said, having medals specific to race would be pretty good. Don't know what for, but they'd still be really cool, nonetheless. Maybe killing enemies with a thrown Unggoy in campaign.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 121
  4. 122
  5. 123
  6. 124
  7. 125
  8. ...
  9. 129