Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 139
  4. 140
  5. 141
  6. ...
  7. 142
This section has some really great ideas. I'm very interested in seeing what comes to light from this!
Medal Idea:
"Collateral Damage"
-Kill 2 or more people with a single sniper shot/laser shot etc.. :D
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
That's not a medal that's more like a challenge or achievement. I have said this multiple times in this thread, medals are things you get several times in a match like killing sprees or splatter kills. A medal would not span over the entire match.
Air Snapshot (Legendary) - A Quick scope head shot while in mid air.
Plasmatic
Finish a game with 10+ kills using only plasma weapons.
Collider Medal (Ultra Rare) - Driving into a vehicle and explodes with maximum player capacity.
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
That's not a medal that's more like a challenge or achievement. I have said this multiple times in this thread, medals are things you get several times in a match like killing sprees or splatter kills. A medal would not span over the entire match.
Perfection medal.
Steaktacular.
Triple Double.
Multiple medals span the entire match. There are also some spree medals that can each only be gotten once per match due to math.
I want to see achievements + medals for hail marry flag stops, Hail mary game saver kills, stuff like that. Time in the air while in BTB - IE You spend 90% most the game off the ground skyjacking other vehicles before yours is destroyed.

Or grapple jacking a vehicle back that was just taken from you. << Would be pretty sweet.

Catching equipment/amo/or wealon off of a dead enemy mid air and hopping back in your vehicle before hitting the ground.
"kebab grill" or "shrimp on the Barbie"
-triggers when a player hits more than one spartan with a single skewer shot.
Who needs luck: where you do a whole campaign without dying, that is gold. Master chief: where you do a online lobby with 25 kills or over without dying once in the whole game. Triple b (brought their bomb back): when you use the reflector in halo infinite on a person who through a plasma gernade at You (halo 2 reference). It looks like the halo 2 bomb with and explosion out line with gold to cover up explosion outside. Caboose: holding the bomb for over a minute in that one game mode. Private Donut?: cross map plasma gernade on someone in a tank (red vs blue reverence) it’s an metal that looks like the halo tank door with someone under it with the plasma gernade in mid explosion
I want something that involves with the grapple hook, like the already existing 'Grapplejack,' it would have to do with grappling an enemy and assassinating them. It would be called, 'Grapptacular.' That would be awesome.
I want something that involves with the grapple hook, like the already existing 'Grapplejack,' it would have to do with grappling an enemy and assassinating them. It would be called, 'Grapptacular.' That would be awesome.
That would be awesome if you could grapple an enemy from behind and assassinate them
GetGood: Finish last in a match you must be in the match from the start.
TheRelbel1 wrote:
Push Over
Knock a enemy off a cliff or edge while killing the enemy with one hit
( I think I seen one similar to this not trying to steal anyone's idea but I think this medal would be cool since it could be earned in campaign. custom games and matchmaking)
This could also be called Mufasa
"Bullied"
Kill the same person 3 times without killing anyone else
"I said give it back"
Hijack the person who hijacked you the first time
the names for the the medals might not be good by itself but I like the idea for the medals
5/10/15 Assassinations in a game
Using a ground vehicle on a jump to steal and/or destroy a flying vehicle. Can be two separate medals.
A medal for killing a teammate that just betrayed someone lol
Deserved? Justified? It would be funny if the points evened out too.
A medal for killing a teammate that just betrayed someone lol
Deserved? Justified? It would be funny if the points evened out too.
That medal could be called caboose'd since caboose from red vs blue is always shooting his team members especially church
“Squirrel-like” - 5 distractions in one game.

Possibly could be a spree of distractions in one match and be announced like any other spree. More badges could be given for 10 distractions or even 15 but I don’t have a good pun for them at the moment.
Air Snapshot (Legendary) - A Quick scope head shot while in mid air.
That already exist. Airborne snapshot
Ankle breaker: Lose an opponent by map movement while one shot from that person.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 139
  4. 140
  5. 141
  6. ...
  7. 142