Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 43
I'd like to see a 'Comedian' medal for killing the enemy in embarrassing ways.
yea like a forge kill with the enemy on the floor piece, which you could flick and watch 'em fly
Stop shooting yourself
Kill a player, pick up their gun, and kill them again once they have respawned.
Once they pick up the weapon, they must not kill anyone else but the one they got the weapon from to get the medal.
I think a medal that has to do with rockets maybe as what if there was a medal for killing 3 or more people with 1 rocket shot
"Control FU". Accidentally kill your teammate with an M808B Main Battle tank. As in Caboose.
Medical Officer Duphraine: Kill an enemy with a charged plasma pistol.
Have a nice day!: Toss a grenade as far away as you can and successfully get a grenade kill.
Line em' up: Get 2 or more headshots with the same bullet.
”Atleast you tried” have the most amount of kills in a slaver match but still lose.
Destroy an enemy vehicle by driving into it.
Yes that actually could be an idea.
I recently make it happened playing H4 and popped up the Splatter medal.
A possible name could be "Takedown"
I think a medal that has to do with rockets maybe as what if there was a medal for killing 3 or more people with 1 rocket shot
"3 Birds, One stone"?
Ninja - for when you ninja someone
"Bouncing Doctor" for when you get a wall Bounce on the Needler before you kill someone,
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Broken ankles
Like when you fall from a height?
They should add a badge called Broken Record - This is given when you die three times in a row. too many award medals, we need some ones for when peope are bad lol.
the Hardest achievement- "GODLY"
No deaths on legendary (or mythic, if we get skulls) NO restarting the mission, and no reverting to last checkpoint. It has to be the first time through on Single Player
(yea im sure there is a better name lol)
i know we need it Ninja medal
No deaths on legendary (or mythic, if we get skulls) NO restarting the mission, and no reverting to last checkpoint. It has to be the first time through on Single Player
Try "Legends never die". it seems more fitting since Master chief never dies in action. he will die, but he'll never become KIA.
speed runner Achievement would be cool to see. GDQ had Halo Reach on the main stage for Speed running this year it was cool. it would bring Speed runners great joy to see it.
FTR (Fireteam Raven) Fan
Spend more than 50% of a match as a gunner on a vehicle

Forza Fan
Spend more than 50% of a match as a vehicle driver

Names can be better though.
Maybe you could have Medal named after Streamers. maybe Veto FFA medal? or Naded medal for BTB
Kraz Valus wrote:
Try "Legends never die". it seems more fitting since Master chief never dies in action. he will die, but he'll never become KIA.
yea good one
"Target Practice" for when you kill an inactive player more than 3 times in a row, no one else killing them (or you) inbetween
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 43