Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 55
"They never saw it coming"

kill a group of 8 or more enemy covenant or prometheans with ground pound without getting shot at
Medal Name: Possessed
How to earn it: Kill three players while riding in a Ghost in a period of 5 seconds

the 5 seconds can be lowered to 3 seconds if needed
MGE icon wrote:
”Reversination” ~ Kill a player that is in the middle of assasinating you (this would be extremly hard but it IS possible)
You're right I've been doing that since Reach.
Sypriz wrote:
a perfect reversal medal :) just to add insult to injury lol
The reversal medal and perfect medal are what define halo. The ttk in Halo is long enough that if you’re good enough you can turn around and kill the person that was shooting at you, unlike most FPS games. Good idea!
Deadly Duo when you get a bunch of kills with a teammate
‘Reckless driver’ vehicle stuck with plasma nade. Blow up an enemy with it
"Specialty Killer"
Only kill with a power weapon during any match
ShotAces wrote:
Sypriz wrote:
a perfect reversal medal :) just to add insult to injury lol
The reversal medal and perfect medal are what define halo. The ttk in Halo is long enough that if you’re good enough you can turn around and kill the person that was shooting at you, unlike most FPS games. Good idea!
why thank you :)
Keen Eye!
Get a sniper body shot and finish with a precision magnum headshot.
Drifter
splatter 2 or more enemy's using the side of a warthog
5 aerial jump shots in one game of Rumble Pit if I say So my self call it Aerial Annihilation =]
  • "Sacrifice" to die in someone's place.
  • "Extermination" eliminate all pleyers from the opposing team to you alone
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read ^^Ps: Do not attention to my wirting i am french
  • "Sacrifice" to die in someone's place.
  • "Extermination" eliminate all pleyers from the opposing team to you alone
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read ^^Ps: Do not attention to my wirting i am french
I think that Sacrifice sounds pretty good. You wouldn’t really be trying to die, because your teammate was about to. There already is a medal in Infection that is called Extermination, but maybe you can rename it
REVENGE - Kill the same person that has just killed you before killing anyone else.
To be honest I'm surprised this doesn't exist already but it's a really common medal for any game so halo should have it to.
Keen Eye!
Get a sniper body shot and finish with a precision magnum headshot.
This one is must. I've seen it done a bunch of time myself included.
Maybe... "Legends Never Die" maybe for completing the campaign in legendary without dying?
REVENGE - Kill the same person that has just killed you before killing anyone else.
To be honest I'm surprised this doesn't exist already but it's a really common medal for any game so halo should have it to.
Its in halo reach
Well I think there should be a medal for assassinating someone who is in the process of assassinating someone else. For this to exist, we need to be able to assassinate someone who is in the process of trying too assassinate someone else obviously lol ;) seriously though, this needs to be a thing! Not sure what to call it yet though...
“Inception”
Actually, it's more like a conga line, if you really think about it. It's also completely hilarious as well if you picture it in your head. Player A assassinates Player B while they're assassinating Player C who is assassinating Player D who is assassinating Player E and so on. Assassination Conga Line!
Like In reach
"Knock your socks off" - kill an enemy by shooting them in the foot.
"(Needs a name)" - survive a 2 on 1 by killing both enemies without missing a shot.
I would like to see the bultrue and combat evolved, but 343 you would put all the medals of your Halo Saga
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 55