Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 33
"Right Hand Man"- get 15 assists in one match
Expert marksman
In a match get at least 3 kills with each precious weapon
Mind-blowing Genius - stick at least 4 people on the head in one match.
"Personal Grim Reaper..."
Assassinate the entire enemy team
“My Bad”
End an opponents killing frenzy or above.

“Fashionably Late”
Kill an opponent who assasinated an Ally one second ago.

“Team let down”
Die and have the flag incidentally fall off a cliff 3 times.

”Not so tough”
Kill an opponent who punched you with a punch immediately afterwards.

”Ahh HA!” / “Gotchya’”
Skyjack a veichle skyjacked by you.

~~ Just some random silly ones ~~
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Something for 20 assists in one life, maybe "accomplice"
Honestly Id like to see more medals in the marksman kills.
I'd like to see a medal for a kill if you're a passenger on a warthog or mongoose called Drive By.
Perfect spree
Kill 5 enemies with perfect shot without death
Would like to see a medal for a perfect reversal - in which you perfect an enemy player when they get the first shot on you.
Not Today: kill someone who is one kill away from getting a Killing Spree

Casting the line: shoot a plasma caster and hit and kill someone with it that is on the other side of the map (essentially a rocket Mary for the plasma caster)

Reeling it in: Get a melee kill a short time after getting the ‘Casting the Line’ medal listed above
I think a medal called "Assisted Suicide" should be given when you kill an enemy with their own grenade (ex. shooting it when they throw it).
This is slightly different than this one, but far more difficult to get:
Kill a enemy spartan by shooting a grenade with a precision weapon. (Land Mine)
Another one should be called "Distraction" (or something similar) where you survive getting shot by a Sniper rifle (or beam rifle, or binary if it's not going back to H4 version) at least 5 times before dying.
Subsiquently, if a person kills a person that earns the "Distraction" medal, they could get a medal that's called "Finally Over" or something like that, to mark that you killed a really good/lucky player.
REVENGE - Kill the same person that has just killed you before killing anyone else.
To be honest I'm surprised this doesn't exist already but it's a really common medal for any game so halo should have it to.
Revenge is in Reach and H4. It's strange that it's absent from Halo 5.
"Around the world"
Get a kill with a plasma grenade from over the map. Its basically a hail mary but i think one from super far away would be cool
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
<p></p> "Now why'd you do that!" Steal somebody's assasination kill.
"Around the world"
Get a kill with a plasma grenade from over the map. Its basically a hail mary but i think one from super far away would be cool
Yes you agree we need more medals like Rocket Mary! I had an idea for one I put above that is for the plasma caster, but its similar to your idea.
"Massacre" More than 50 percent of the total deaths in a game.
Unyshek wrote:
Not too long ago, I asked people on Twitter to share their idea for a new medal they thought should make its way into Halo Infinite.

Personally, I think a ricochet (bank-shot) medal would be a fantastic addition, but I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks as well.

What in-game action would you say deserves a fancy new medal of its own?
I really like this. Gives a reward if you are always missing the kills but allowing for team to finish the job to win the game.
<p></p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 33