Some medals are actually good, but others... are too far fetched.Billy Haven wrote:MVP: join late into a match and win after your team was down by at least fifteen kills.xBALLER 4 LYFEx wrote:
Believe it or not I actually had a Word document of new medals to add but, I don't know where it is now.
- "360" land a 360 snapshot
- "Flag Extermination" kill the entire enemy team while holding the flag
- "Assassin" finish a match with five or more assassinations
- "Distractor Actor" earn three distraction medals in one life
- "Rail Mary" kill an enemy player from a long distance using a railgun
- "Grenade Spree" self-explanitory
- "Last Strike?" (I haven't thought of a name for it yet) kill an enemy player at the end of a match
- "Quick Scope" self-explanitory
- "Consistent" start the match at the top of your team and end it that way
- "Pro" finish at the top five matches in a row
- "Blinded" earn a kill while blinded by a plasma grenade
- "Third Wheel" clean up two enemy players who were fighting each other
- "Kamikaze" (My personal favorite though very unlikely) kill an enemy player with a plasma grenade that a you or a teammate stuck to you
- "Where's Your License?" splatter three enemy players in one life
- "Noob Slayer" kill five enemy players in a row with a noob combo
- "All Around Shooter" use every weapon on the map.
- "Baller" play the oddball three times in one life.
- "Sticky Situation" stick three or more players in one life.
- "Deadshot" finish a match above 70% accuracy.
- "Trader" trade three times in one match.
- "Kobe" have a frag grenade land on an enemy player from long distance.
- "Duel" kill an enemy player who had a sword with a sword.
- "Hammertime" kill the entire enemy team with a Gravity Hammer.
- "Noble 6?" (need a name) have the entire enemy team shoot you.
- "Come Back" kill an AFK player.
- "Ball Extermination" kill the entire enemy team while holding an oddball.
- "Objective Efficiency" kill the entire enemy team while performing the objective (capturing a stronghold, flag, etc...)
- "Uncontested" grab a power weapon or power up without being shot at.
- "Wake Up John" earn a kill after dying seven times in a row.
- "Strikeout" (Nearly impossible) earn three fastball medals in one match.
- "Janitor" clean up five kills in one life.
- "Exterminator" earn more than one extermination in a single match.
- "Back Stabber" earn five assassinations in a single match.
- "Martial Artist" earn ten kills only using melee.
- "The Classic" go two minutes without sprinting, clamber, thrust, etc...
- "Over Powered" pick up all the powerups during a match.
- "To The Second" pick up a powerup as soon as it spawns.
- "For Sanghelios!" kill the entire enemy team with an energy sword.
- "So Frosty" have every round in the sniper rifle at least hit a player.
- "The Flood" infect all uninfected players within one minute of the start of the match.
- "All Star" score all your team's points in griffball.
- "Lucky?" finish the match with seven deaths, seven kills, and seven assists and win the match by seven kills (you have to be lucky to get this medal).
- "Uber" with any vehicle have your entire team enter the vehicle at some point in one life.
- "Zoned" in warzone capture two bases before the enemy team captures their first.
- "Hasta La Vista" trick an enemy player to fall to their death.
- "Ghost Buster" kill three ghosts in one match.
- "Preying Mantis" kill three mantises in one match.
- "Hog Hunting" kill three warthogs in one match.
- "That Stings" kill three wasps in one match.
- "Here You Beg" assassinate an enemy elite after falling from a high that would have been fatal (inspired from the achievment in Reach).
- "Wasted" be killed after running out of ammo in all weapons.
- "Through Thick And Thin" finish a multiplayer match after all your teammates quit.
- "Grand Theft Auto" hijack or skyjack five vehicles in one match.
- "Shows Over" earn three showstopper medals in one match.
- "(need a name)" join into a late match and win after your team was down by at least fifteen kills.
- "Target Acquired" kill the same player three times in a row.
- "The Grunt" earn ten kills only with a plasma pistol and plasma grenades.
- "Boo or I See You" backsmack an enemy player who has active camo.
- "Dead End" with an enemy player in the vehicle drive off the edge of the map and jump out.
- "Grenadier" earn ten kills all with grenades.
- "Pro Pipe" earn ten kills all with a grenade launcher.
- "Pipe Jesus" earn fifteen kills all with a grenade launcher.
- "Gun Game" earn at least one kill with every weapon on the map.
- "Rotten Egg" race to a power up or power weapon and grab it before your teammates can.
- "Nerd" earn a spawn kill.
- "You Dead Yet?" shoot the body of an enemy player you just killed.
- "Tea Bag" (please 343).
- "Old Fashined" win a warzone or BTB game without stepping foot in a vehicle.
- "AI" finesse enemy players while holding an oddball.
- "Merry Christmas" finish a match with twenty-five kills.
- "Laser Tag" with a spartan laser kill an enemy player who also has a spartan laser.
- "Sticky Weapon" stick the weapon of an enemy player and kill them.
- "Assistant" earn five assists in a row.
- "Shows Over" earn two or more show stopper medals in a single match.
- "Bad Karma" after an enemy player earns a triple kill on your teammates be the last player alive to kill them.
- "Unofficial Extermination/Extinction" earn an extermination/extinction after the match has ended.
- "Drive By Shooting" while in the passenger seat of a warthog earn a killing spree.
- "(need a name)" kill a player who has a 39 player kill spree.
David and Goliath: kill a player who has a 39 player kill spree.
Here's what most at getting a chance:
Ball Ex. (Tackle)
The Flood (contagious)
Hasta la vista (Trickster)
Comeback kid (joined losing team to win)
Target Aquired (Rival, 5 instead of 3)
Boo i see you (Ghost buster, Assasination)
Pipe jesus (God pipe or Pro tube?)
Assistant (Sorry, HALO: REACH already has that spree)
Not named (De-throned, 20 spree kill joy & Up. King Slayer, 40 spree kill joy)