Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 58
When you kill somebody with an object like a barrel that explodes

Gravity kill

Gravity kill
It s not ambientalist of h2 anniversary?
GYS GHOST wrote:

Gravity kill
It s not ambientalist of h2 anniversary?
Environmentalist? Sounds legit it was just an idea not like a legitimate claim.
"I Need A Weapon"

Get a killing spree with 5 different weapons.
ABQ Aren wrote:
"Knock your socks off" - kill an enemy by shooting them in the foot.
"(Needs a name)" - survive a 2 on 1 by killing both enemies without missing a shot.
How about something like High Noon, Dead-eye, or Doc Holliday.
Boonshadow wrote:
Detective: When you assassinate a spartan who's wearing active camo.

It's Personal: When you single out and only kill one player at least 5 times on the other team...and no other player (excluding assists) for the entire game.

Merry-go-round: When you hijack your hijacker. (someone think of a cooler name please).

Double Assassination: If two enemies are side-by side and facing away etc...it would be cool to see a few situationally specific assassinations that would be ultra rare compared to regular assassinations. I.e. sticking an enemy while immediately assassinating their buddy will trigger the double assassination letting you kick the stuck spartan away from you so he can't kamikaze while you take his partner out.

Stuntman: This might be cheesy, but rewarding spartans who go out of their way to kill with extra flare for no other purpose than looking awesome. "Backflips", "Barrel-Rolls".
(There is a lot of maneuvering control if you experiment with the joysticks while in mid-air with Hogs and Mongooses. There are likely other vehicles lovers like myself who might appreciate this.)

Trick Splatter: If you get a "Stuntman" 4 seconds before getting a splatter.

Crowd Chowder: Triple splatter medal

Soup Sandwich: When you kill a flying vehicle by disabling it with a plasma pistol over water.
How about renaming Merry-go-round to Bad Karma or Repossession
pls add vehicle spree medals and splatter sprees
Something for destroying the core if Wz returns
"I know what the ladies like"- get a 5 kill spree with a chaingun
"Lone Survivor" for winning a match alone after all your team members quit.
Boonshadow wrote:
Detective: When you assassinate a spartan who's wearing active camo.

It's Personal: When you single out and only kill one player at least 5 times on the other team...and no other player (excluding assists) for the entire game.

Merry-go-round: When you hijack your hijacker. (someone think of a cooler name please).

Double Assassination: If two enemies are side-by side and facing away etc...it would be cool to see a few situationally specific assassinations that would be ultra rare compared to regular assassinations. I.e. sticking an enemy while immediately assassinating their buddy will trigger the double assassination letting you kick the stuck spartan away from you so he can't kamikaze while you take his partner out.

Stuntman: This might be cheesy, but rewarding spartans who go out of their way to kill with extra flare for no other purpose than looking awesome. "Backflips", "Barrel-Rolls".
(There is a lot of maneuvering control if you experiment with the joysticks while in mid-air with Hogs and Mongooses. There are likely other vehicles lovers like myself who might appreciate this.)

Trick Splatter: If you get a "Stuntman" 4 seconds before getting a splatter.

Crowd Chowder: Triple splatter medal

Soup Sandwich: When you kill a flying vehicle by disabling it with a plasma pistol over water.
How about renaming Merry-go-round to Bad Karma or Repossession
I like a lot of these and I feel like most of them could actually be in the game, I think the assassination and vehicle medals are cool.
maybe change merry go round to "Hey that's mine" or something
A medal called last strike you get the final kill in the match you get it
AirLoxz wrote:
MGE icon wrote:
“Trickshot” ~ Player kills an enemy no scoping with a sniper while spinning more than 270° from their original position (essntially a 360 no scope)

”Reversination” ~ Kill a player that is in the middle of assasinating you (this would be extremly hard but it IS possible)

“Perfectionist” ~ get half the kills or more in a game without dying (25-0 in slayer OR a minimum of 15+ for obj game types in the case your team only gets 29 kills)

”5 Finger Discount” ~ steal a weapon that an enemy tried to Halo CE

”SnapSwitch” ~ No scope an enemy and finish them off with your secondary... more specifically a percision weapon and the final blow has to be 1 shot to the head no missing (I do this LOTS in H5 with sniper/magnum so I think they should make a medal for it)

”Heavy Handed” ~ Get 5 beat downs in a match

”Iron Fist” ~ Get 10 beat downs in a match

”Back Stabber” ~ Get 5 back smacks in a match

”Deadly Shadow” ~ Get 10 back smacks in a match
1. This is halo, not COD.
2. That's too complex & it's from a bug.
3. That medal already exists, look at the bucket list.
4. Halo CE medal might not return to HALO: INFINITE.
5. That's actually better if it's called Swapshot.
6-9. I wouldn't encourage melee if i we're you.
Nothing you said was helpful at all, the 3rd medal is not in game LoOk aT tHe BuCkeT LisT, the 2nd medal is possible if you throw a nade before you get assasinated, adding medals for melee isnt gonna ruin halo dont worry your little head, and the first medal isnt too hard to code... they are professional game defevelopers
I Would Like To See a medal where u have to talk in voice chat the entire game for extra credits cuz gamechat is dead
"Worth it!"
After being stuck by a plasma grenade, use the explosion to kill an enemy by moving next to them. (you would both die in this case)

"Get the camera!"
Get a snapshot/airborne snapshot as the final kill in the game.
“Not today”
kill a sniper scoping you with a sniper scope shot
“snake eyes “
kill a sniper scoping you with no scope with sniper shot
“Bitter sweet”
At the end of game drop the shields of the winning team when they do the final walk up
Ninja: Perform an assassination on an enemy who is behind you by jumping backwards over them in any matchmade game. (Beatdown or assassination optional.)

Kablooey: Kill an enemy by shooting a grenade lying on the ground.

Kablamo: Kill multiple enemies by shooting a grenade lying in the ground.

Reaper: Engage and kill three enemies while airborne in any matchmade game. Must engage the enemy after leaving the ground and kill them before touching the ground again.
"Worth it!"
After being stuck by a plasma grenade, use the explosion to kill an enemy by moving next to them. (you would both die in this case)

"Get the camera!"
Get a snapshot/airborne snapshot as the final kill in the game.
I really like this!

What about these-

Worth it: After being stuck, kill the spartan who stuck you with the ensuing blast.

Martydom: stick yourself/teammate and kill an enemy from the ensuing blast.

Martydominate: Stick yourself/teammate and kill multiple enemies from the ensuing blast.
The Grunt:
finish a match with more deaths than kills
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 58