Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 120
Link1201 wrote:
" ”Sarge’d” shotgun kill someone while riding shotgun in a warthog"
I like that one.
I vote for this one
Unyshek wrote:
Not too long ago, I asked people on Twitter to share their idea for a new medal they thought should make its way into Halo Infinite.

Personally, I think a ricochet (bank-shot) medal would be a fantastic addition, but I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks as well.

What in-game action would you say deserves a fancy new medal of its own?
More sniper medals. When I get sniper kills I love to see medals, but there really is only one, so I would love to see more.
I'd love to see some more colour options. I feel like in halo 5 we didn't have that many colour options as we could have.
I'd love to see some more colour options. I feel like in halo 5 we didn't have that many colour options as we could have.
Exactly, the design also except for some leggendary and perfect medals, is not satisfying after all
Slamzooka: Kill an enemy in matchmaking by hitting a vehicle with a rocket and then hitting another enemy with the vehicle. (Any other form of project that is somewhat similar to a rocket.)

I'd personally like to see the weapon spree medals back, really made you feel awesome when you performed well with a weapon, plus it give it character.
“Remember that Horse?” - From Halo CE.

The medal is gained by surviving in the same Warthog for a full game.
On Guard - two opponents clash energy swords 3x
Touche - get the kill with the energy sword after clashing energy swords 3x
Godlike

earn 50 or higher kills without getting killed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Might as well give these people a purpose, "Camper" 10 kills without moving
"Mark of the Betrayer" - Betrayal of a teammate
I would like to see LESS medals. They meant something when you got them only for double kills, beatdowns, snipes, sprees.. Now in MCC there’s a medal for just getting a KILL. It’s ridiculous, everyody’s finishing matches with like 30 medals and it’s meaningless.
I'd love to see "yoink" come back from Reach. Even if the announcer doesn't say anything I always thought it was a great medal. New medal idea would be "Were it so easy" to replace one of the sword sprees, I think that'd be pretty cool.
“Just like CE”
Get 10 kills with a pistol in a single life.
Godlike

earn 50 or higher kills without getting killed
Godlike is already a spree, it is earned after 35 or 30 kills.
Long shot + Perfect. Maybe "Dead Eye" or "Eagle Eye"
I have a new medal set idea if Armor Lock were to return to Halo: Infinite:

• Rejection Spree - Earn 5 Rejection Medals without dying.
  • Death Denied - Earn 10 Rejection Medals without dying.
  • Indestructible (This is a tip of the hat to Youtuber ImSuck using Disturbed's Indestructible for his Halo HMV Youtube video with Armor Lock) - Earn 15 Rejection Medals without dying.
Grenade master/Grenadier (name could be different this just came to mind)
-kill three or more people with one grenade of
any type.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 120