Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 56
A suicide medal for dieing 10000 times to map hazords. This will be a useless medal alowing everyone to see your grand acomplishment.
I do not know if it's a bad idea but in my head it sounds very good a medal dedicated to the "Ninja"
I would like to see a medal when you get your First Kill, or “First Blood”.
"Exist" : Exist.
perfect accuracy?
Kill 2 or more Spartans with a plasma grenade

“sticky icky”

kill the same enemy from your home base then go to their home base and kill them again

”from the window to the wall”

Kill the gunner of a vehicle with a sniper

”Oh SNAP”
Sticky icky is already a thing bro. Its called Cluster Luck
Yeah but would sound cool if each grenade had its own medal.

“sticky icky”

kill the same enemy from your home base then go to their home base and kill them again

”Oh SNAP”
But you said it would be for plasmas. Also, would it be called for frags and splinters.
idk what the name should be but you get kills with grenades (could be any) and if you get get two kills it would be a double kill but also a double grenade kill so basically just like the same as just getting normal kills grenades get there own double kill triple kill and so on.
I like "Duel" but think it should be called Highlander or there can be only one lol
"Ninja!" - When an enemy is chasing you and you maneuver in such a way to get behind them and give them the back smack. (only issue is how would the game know???)

“sticky icky”

”Oh SNAP”
But you said it would be for plasmas. Also, would it be called for frags and splinters.
For frags call it “cluster luck”

for splinters I have no clue hahaha
Lockshot wrote:
"Ninja!" - When an enemy is chasing you and you maneuver in such a way to get behind them and give them the back smack. (only issue is how would the game know???)
Pretty sure they could make something happen.

another cool name would be.

”karate kid”
Lockshot wrote:
Pretty sure they could make something happen.

another cool name would be.

”karate kid”
That might be possible with some complex scripting like how other medals are tracked, just to include a shape of movement before the trigger or something in relation to the enemy. It's pretty much already the beatdown medal which has the symbol of a "ninja" on it.
Crux Kill: When you kill an enemy opponent by any means in a 1 vs all game. (when everyone else on your team quits because the other team is dominating with advantages stacked a mile high)

"You should all quit quitting"
The Stuck and cuck.

Stick an enemy who then runs into a group of people getting everyone killed. There should also be one for suicide by getting blown up by your own sticky grenade that was stuck on another person.

p.s: yes i did use the smash bros Suck and cuck. But the meme still stands.
crap my idea was already taken "cluster luck" Sorry.
Win a game with less people on your team then the opposing team. Or come back from a 20 point lead on your team.

”underdogs”
A suicide medal for dieing 10000 times to map hazords. This will be a useless medal alowing everyone to see your grand acomplishment.
I medal has to be acheived in the coarse of one game making this medal virtually impossible to get. Not to mention the fact you will get banned for to many suicides
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
I like it, but maybe not with 0 kills. Maybe less than 3 or something. We can't have teammates running around just going for assists. We don't win games that way
Rolling Thunder: get a spree with a heavy vehicle (Wraith, Scorpion, Mantis)
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 56