Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 53
I have a list of medals.
1. Immortal: Kill A sniper at long range with a magnum with zero extra clips while your shields are down.
2. Rejected: Perform a BXR medal and then immediatly stick another opponent assassinating your teammate. Getting you the Rejected medal instead of the Showstopper medal.
3. Lights Out: Get an Overkill with an ONI Chaingun turret.
4. Ghost: Eliminate the enemy team with active camo and an energy sword.
5. Kaboom!: Blow up a full warthog of any type using a Splinter Grenade and Plasma Caster.
6. Shortfuse: Waste an entire Plasma Caster clip and toss a sticky grenade onto a weapon pad, catch the weapon, and get a kill within the next 10 seconds. (DIFFICULTY: Extreme)
7. Hammer Time: Get a Killtrocity using only a Gravity Hammer.
8. Snipermania: Get two Snipleaneous medals right after one another.
9. Helioskill: Eliminate the enemy team with a Carbine, then you must grab a ghost (if there is one) and eliminate the enemy team again. Then you finally must get a clusterluck with a Plasma nade.
10: Impossible: Get a Killtrocity and then immediatly do a 180 Snapshot with a Beam Rifle, toss a grenade and get Clusterluck, immediatly switch to your secondary weapon and eliminate two enemies within 10 seconds. Pick up a Power Weapon and proceed with the Impossible medal in your medal count.
"Pacifist..."

Intentionally finish a match with zero kills in match-made infection, without dying once.
Dude that would be extremely hard to pull off
"In memory of Jorge" => Kill 10 spartan with a Chaingun in a single matchmaking.
"Emile would be proud of you" => Assassinate 10 spartan in a single matchmaking.
"June is back" => Kill 10 spartan with a Sniper rifle in a single matchmaking without dying.
Noob Toob
Kill 2 enemies with a single grenade launcher shot
Would uranium be an option?
"Pacifist..."

Intentionally finish a match with zero kills in match-made infection, without dying once.
Dude that would be extremely hard to pull off
Bruh. Angel Jumps
'HAAAAAAAAANS'
Sniper, No scope, Headshot, Last bullet in the chamber! :D

EDIT: Bonus points if the corpse of your victim then falls off a high height.
I would like to see a comeback of halo reach firefight and the medal of killing 100 enemies without dying
eye for an eye: 2 opposing players kill eachother with a headshot (possibly a medal for snipe?)
Dallyboiii wrote:
eye for an eye: 2 opposing players kill eachother with a headshot (possibly a medal for snipe?)
De-scoped: Same medal concept, but for sniper rifle.
Overcharged: Get a kill on a player with the plasma pistol right after taking there shields out with the overcharged plasma pistol shot.
Lockout: Win a slayer match before the enemy team gets to 25 kills.
Change of heart: get a kill after getting a betrayal.
Up top: All players on a team have the same number of assists.
Full coverage: Have at least one kill more than half of the total kills to win in a slayer match.
"You team killing -Yoink-"
Kill 10 of your allies in one match
-Also is a RVB reference
"Negative, I have the gun"
Kill 5 or more enemy Spartans or complete an objective before death while your whole team is currently dead.
-Is a reference to the number of elites Noble 6 killed during his death cutscene
Ringer: Get the first kill in a match, but as a melee kill.
That would be a really cool one.
"Negative, I have the gun"
Kill 5 or more enemy Spartans or complete an objective before death while your whole team is currently dead.
-Is a reference to the number of elites Noble 6 killed during his death cutscene
Oh, noble six references. I like that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Grenadier...

Erziehle 20 granatenkills
Why hasn't someone said this already...

'Teabag'

A teabag silhouette will appear in front of a green medal, after taunting a newly killed enemy.
'I'm ready how 'bout you?'

Shotgun an opponent wielding an energy sword.
Ok Unyshek, I have a great medal idea for you and it would be super rare!

My medal is "get the winning kill of the match on your final shot with a precision weapon while your primary or secondary gun has no ammo"

You could call it "made it count" or "I'm all out..." or "Did that just happen?? or "I only need one" or something...I'm not good at coming up with names lol

I literally just did this with my buddy for the first time ever. I told him what happen and showed him in theater and we were both just like "wow!! Craziness!! And we immediately said that should be a medal... Hence why I'm here lol

I'll add the clip once it's finished uploading 😉
Edit - Link added
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 53