Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 57
Super streak: win 25 matches in a row (would have some sort of cosmetic reward)
That would be more an Achievement than a Medal
"Voorhees" : Assassinate someone from behind that's teabagging [probably could be given in a moderated match of MLG or some tournament. whatever kind has spectators haha] It would be the ultimate getback at those fools!!
Hell yeah! Show those fools who's boss!
“Bad Blood”
Have one enemy player account for more than half of your kills, so if you get six, one player must have accounted for at least four of them.

Or if you want a more on the fly medal, get two kills on the same person without dying or killing a different player in between.

This post has been hidden.

I wanna see a medal for teabagging people. Every bag gives you an extra medal
Jeff Steitzer said that “YOU SUCK” was cut from a previous game. I'm not sure what medal it was for, but I'd love to hear that line in-game.
what i would like to see is new aliens and or guns in the game that would be cool.
"Pacifist..."

Intentionally finish a match with zero kills in match-made infection, without dying once.
Sounds more like an achievement to me....
Flyable and bordable pelicans which we should have gotten long ago
“Chugged” kill an enemy by chucking your own grenade and shooting it out the sky
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
"YOU SUCK" medal for players who get goosed in matches.
IDK as I feel cheated out of my stake dinner.
"Lucky"
Dodge 3 bullets from a sniper
CAMO KING
Be the only player on the map to pick up camouflage every time.
I would like the yoink to make its way back from halo reach, and it would say yoink. That was the funniest one I have had yet besides the new ones like road rage or killionare
"Return to Sender"
Shoot someone's grenade when thrown in the air and the blast kills the person who threw the grenade.
A medal for hitting all 4 rounds in your sniper rifle
Combat has evolved: kill 10 players in Slayer using only the M6D magnum or MA5B assault rifle (343 plz multiple variants of each weapon)

Remember Reach: kill 15 players using only the MA37 assault rifle or reach DMR (forgot it's official designation)

This is for the boy's in Voi: kill 20 players using only the MA5C or H3 Battle rifle (also forgot it's designation)

Hell jumper hell jumper where you been?: Kill 25 players without dying using only the M7S or M6C socom.

Onto medals that aren't weapon specific

Feeling nostalgic: move around for seven minutes without using Sprint thrusters clamber or other advanced movement

Buck: get 15 kills in one life without dying using an assault rifle variant

Dutch: kill two wrath's withing 30 seconds of each other using only a Spartan laser

Mickey: kill 4 enemy's at one using any explosives

Romeo: kill two enemy's with one sniper rifle round

Rookie: kill 5 enemies in low visibility without dying

Chief: complete a game of match making with 5 or more kills without dying once.

Is that a puma?: Get 20 splatter kills

I tried my best ok!!!: Manage to get 5 or more assists without any kills.

Gomenasai...: Manage to die the most on your team while also having the most kills

Yare yare daze: stare directly at any enemy for 20 seconds before meleeing them to death
SM Mike400 wrote:
Combat has evolved: kill 10 players in Slayer using only the M6D magnum or MA5B assault rifle (343 plz multiple variants of each weapon)

Remember Reach: kill 15 players using only the MA37 assault rifle or reach DMR (forgot it's official designation)

This is for the boy's in Voi: kill 20 players using only the MA5C or H3 Battle rifle (also forgot it's designation)

Hell jumper hell jumper where you been?: Kill 25 players without dying using only the M7S or M6C socom.

Onto medals that aren't weapon specific

Feeling nostalgic: move around for seven minutes without using Sprint thrusters clamber or other advanced movement

Buck: get 15 kills in one life without dying using an assault rifle variant

Dutch: kill two wrath's withing 30 seconds of each other using only a Spartan laser

Mickey: kill 4 enemy's at one using any explosives

Romeo: kill two enemy's with one sniper rifle round

Rookie: kill 5 enemies in low visibility without dying

Chief: complete a game of match making with 5 or more kills without dying once.

Is that a puma?: Get 20 splatter kills

I tried my best ok!!!: Manage to get 5 or more assists without any kills.

Gomenasai...: Manage to die the most on your team while also having the most kills

Yare yare daze: stare directly at any enemy for 20 seconds before meleeing them to death
Is that a JoJo's BA Reference?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 57