Forums / Games / Halo Infinite
What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?
Juggler- maybe change to "Hot potato"?Nalla78 wrote:
- “Not this time” suvive being stuck
- ”juggler” kill someone with a grenade you just picked up within 3 seconds
- vehicle spree medals
- “Denial” snipe a rocket or grenade
- “net zero” kill your teammate and opponent with one shot/grenade
- “Carried” have more than 50% of the kills by the end of the match
- “Red vs who?” Kills with a warthog containing atleast 1 red and atleast 1 blue player
- ”Sarge’d” shotgun kill someone while riding shotgun in a warthog
- “Swing!” deflect a rocket with a gravity hammer
- “Watch your step” kill someone by shooting an idle grenade on the ground
Comeback King should be renamed GloriaTheepicgamer369 wrote:-The reaper: assassinate 2 or more Spartans in the same timing as multikills.
-Sightseer: stay scoped with a sniper weapon for 30 seconds without unscoping for any reason.
-Gravemind: infect every survivor in a round of infection without dying once.
-Comeback king: Pull into first place on your team from last place.
-Headhunter: Get 5 or 10 kills consecutively with only headshots (precision or sniper weapons that can headshot work. No weapons that don’t count for headshot medals, like AR, SMG, Storm rifle, etc)
-Holyfriggincrap: 50 kills in one life. (Or whatever would be 10 kills after unfriggenbelievable)
-Focused: kill the same person 5 times in a row without killing anyone else.
-Flag lord: be the only one to cap the enemy’s flag , and also have the winning capture.
The ones below are multikills after killionaire.
-Killifish: 11 kills. (after killionaire)
-Killsanity: 12 kills (again, after killionaire)
-Killtillion: 13 kills (still, after killionaire)
-Killtuple: 14 kills
-Pentadecakill: 15 kills
Thats all for now! I hope some of these ideas are pretty good to you people!