Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. ...
  7. 57
Bloodlord- Have at least 50% of the teams kills by the end of the match
Hey you there?- Stand still for at least 2 mins (if you die in the process it still counts)
Insanity- Be the last man standing in infection for over 3 minutes
The way John likes it- Kill over 20 people in a match without dying and not switching out your weapons (send me feedback if the name doesn't feel right)
Just knives- have over 5 kills with just assassinations
Collector- Collect all possible weapons on the map/game mode
I'm a Boxer!- only get kills by meleeing other people
I'm too scared- Don't use a gun and not be seen the entire game
Why though?- Be obnoxious (teabagging etc.)
Nice work Newbie!- Get 5 kills on your first
Achilles- Get the Achilles armour (if its even in the game)
Insane asylum you go!- Have all the kills in a match (both sides)
Don't hurt me zombies- Have no survival kills in infection
Give me your knife now- Stop an assassination
You know you have a gun right?- Don't fire your weapon the entire game
I like explosions- Make 10 things explode (vehicles barrels etc.)
The true sniper- Get 20 kills with the sniper rifle
Why do you hate me?- Get killed by the same person over 5 times in a row
That is all I have sorry if you think I copied you and I really wasn't thinking of the names of the medals
“Now you see me now you don’t”
Use active camo at least 4 times in a single match.
“Silent night”
Kill 5 players with active camo without dying
“Now you see me now you don’t”
Use active camo at least 4 times in a single match.
“Silent night”
Kill 5 players with active camo without dying
Like the “silent night” one. Does that mean you have the camo or the other ones? The latter would be cooler.
Win a match outnumbered at least 2:1. “Alamo revisited”.
Is there a medal for surviving an entire match of WZFF? There should be. Never managed to but if I did, I’d want a medal for that. And a platinum pack.
Is there a medal for surviving an entire match of WZFF? There should be. Never managed to but if I did, I’d want a medal for that. And a platinum pack.
something like the halo reach commendation one but as medal
GYS GHOST wrote:
something like the halo reach commendation one but as m
GYS GHOST wrote:
something like the halo reach commendation one but as medal
Yeah I mean, if you think about how easy you get some medals, it’s kind of a joke that you get nothing for that.

By the way, you should also get one hell of a reward for finishing the campaign. Right now, you get nothing.
Noble
Kill 4 players in under a minute
The Big Bang
Kill 6 players with 2 plasma grenades in one game
Maybe a negative medal for team killing? Like it would be a medal you ain't proud of.
Maybe a negative medal for team killing? Like it would be a medal you ain't proud of.
Maybe take medals away for that.
A thing to get rid of tea m killers
Head to toe

Kill 2 opponents with a AR and shoot starting at the bottom of the player, all the way up to the head.
What medals would they take away? Out of curiosity.
If infection remains the same as it is in halo 5, heres a idea.

Soundless mercenary.
Assassinate 5 players in a game of infection.
This has probably already been mentioned, but I woold like to see the return of the weapon spree medals; sword spree, slice´n´dice, cutting crew etc. And maybe add some for the vehicles aswell as some of the new weapons.
DHG Irin wrote:
Stop shooting yourself
Kill a player, pick up their gun, and kill them again once they have respawned.
Once they pick up the weapon, they must not kill anyone else but the one they got the weapon from to get the medal.
That would be hilariously good and halo-like
Unyshek wrote:
Not too long ago, I asked people on Twitter to share their idea for a new medal they thought should make its way into Halo Infinite.

Personally, I think a ricochet (bank-shot) medal would be a fantastic addition, but I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks as well.

What in-game action would you say deserves a fancy new medal of its own?
I think the ricochet medal would be a brilliant addition, I feel most of the old medals and achievements would be a good implement, such as the needler achievement when you super combine kill 15 covenant.
Maybe the ones you earned in that game.
I don't know about that, say you just got a killionaire but then shot a banshee out of the sky with a tank and it landed on your teammates giving you a TK
I don't know about that, say you just got a killionaire but then shot a banshee out of the sky with a tank and it landed on your teammates giving you a TK
That. Would. SUCK!!!! I have only gotten one Killionaire and it was a complete accident, Ghost splatter kills and just the sheer power of the Ghost Ultra's blasters. But if I had lost it, that would not be good......I might never play Halo again.......maybe.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. ...
  7. 57