Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. ...
  6. 62
  1. Unhappy: Kill somebody who has been Idle for more than 30 seconds
  2. Juggernaut: Kill somebody with a Gravity Hammer when they are killing somebody with a Gravity Hammer
  3. transdimensional melee: Melee somebody that just went through a green portal on maps that have it within a second of them going through it
Lol I can just picture that last one. Scorpion from Mortal combat: Get Over Here! Reaches through the portal and yanks him back through the portal and assassinate him.
That is amazing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I might be the only one, but to be honest, I wish (though I know it wont happen) that they cut the medals in half in infinite. Every Halo game we've added a dozen more medals, and now you get a medal for basically every kill to the point where medals no longer mean anything.

I don't deserve a medal for melee killing something.

I don't need the announcer every time I no scope someone. Just let me enjoy my no scope with out your stupid "SNAP SHOT".

I just want specific medals that enhance my enjoyment of something (ex: multi kills, or getting a sniper headshot instead of a body shot).
Precise - Get a perfect kill with 3 different precision weapons in a game.
Perfectionist - Get a perfect kill with 5 different precision weapons in a game.

More could be added depending on the variety of weapons in the game/on multiplayer maps
This is a silly one, but for anyone who has been matched against some laggers, I feel it is medal worthy. When they are teleporting back, and forth from a shoddy connection.

The Reflex- Kill a opponent with a red bar connection, with a headshot.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. ...
  6. 62