Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 77
To be honest I'd prefer less medals. There's something beautiful about a montage where the multikill medals show up instantly rather than lagging behind 5 seconds because devs thought a medal for everything was necessary. Just my opinion though.
Medal: Gang Bang Medal!
Description: Get killed by 3 or more players than you receive the Gang Bang Medal!
A "Return to Sender" medal would be dope when you kill someone with their own nade they stuck you with
I think it would be cool to see a (Road king) Medal, get 5-10 splatter kills in one game
The troll medal for when you pick up a betrayal. I love betraying my own teammates, so getting rewarded with a medal for it would be fantastic!
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
This sounds interesting tbh
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Todas las actuales
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Una que se llame en carrito, que sea por no morir y no matar que todo lo hagan tus compañeros
"Speed Demon"

- Unload a Sniper Rifle magazine into four different enemy heads

"Bottomless Hell"

- Kill an opponent by knocking them into a kill zone/out of battle field

"Three Birds with One Stone"

- Kill 3 Spartans with one Sniper Rifle shot

"Don't Worry, It's Unloaded."

- Your gun fired a shot and killed the enemy, despite you being dead for three seconds.
the "ninja" if you assinate 5 players without dying
bruh medal make a bruh medal when u kill someone and it is a bruh moment
Aerial Assault
- kill player while descending.

Grounded
- kill descending player.
Teabagging (Victory Crouch) Spree - get in a teabag (victory crouch) on a vanquished opponent, while they are still in the respawn time window, 5 times in a row without dying.

Expand this out to 10 and 15 times in a row as well:
  • 5 - Teabagging Spree
  • 10 - Bagageddon
  • 15 - Eaarrrllll Greeeyyyy (similar in tone to “Mmmmmm brrraaaiinnnsss” medal)
Other naming options:
  • Tea Party
  • Sack Attack
  • Ballin’
  • Slap n’ Tickle
  • Bag End
  • James Lipton
Sack Attack had me dying lol.
I think a cool medal would be one for when you get a kill with a grenade the explodes mid air. Even if it bounces off of something and it gets the kill mid air maybe you will still get it. It could add a more satisfying feeling to getting a nade Kill.
Bring killjoy back.
aka West wrote:
To be honest I'd prefer less medals. There's something beautiful about a montage where the multikill medals show up instantly rather than lagging behind 5 seconds because devs thought a medal for everything was necessary. Just my opinion though.
Maybe give multikill medals priority and show them first while miscellaneous ones lag behind? I hear ya but I also want lots of medals.

"Unbirthday"=Alice in Wonderland tea party reference. Kill an enemy who's in the process of teabagging.

"Blade Runner"=Achieve an Extermination with the energy sword.

"They Live"=Kill an invisible flood or Infected player.

"Stay of Execution"=Achieve a Close-Call Extermination.

"Coner"=Kill an enemy with a streetcone.

"Sticky Fingers"=Survive being stuck.

"Hot Potato"=Kill an enemy with their own grenade.

"Howlin' Wolf"=Achieve an Extermination by only assassinating.

"Make Way"=Splatter an enemy while using the horn.

"The Thing"=Infect every human in the round.

"Hold Me"=Kill the enemy with the plasma grenade they stuck you with.

"Appetite for Destruction"=Achieve an Extermination by destroying vehicles.
Grave digger- kill all humans in an infection round.
Blind shot- kill an invisible player with sniper bullet.
Bxb- kill someone with two melees.
Bounce & pounce- kill a person with a ricocheing bullet.

Thought these would be some cool, yet difficult, medals.
Personally I want to talk about making it so there are less medals before talking about more.

I mean, Kill medal? Come on.

But if I had to choose one to add, it would be for landing a no-scope headshot after spinning 360°
"Oh Snap!" or "That just happened" - Waste a full cartridge of sniper ammunition hitting enemies but not killing them - possible variants with more bullets or wasting all the ammunition.
"The one" - Survive multiple (n) snipe shots consecutively from the sniper(s) of the other team recharging your shields completely every time.
Link1201 wrote:
" ”Sarge’d” shotgun kill someone while riding shotgun in a warthog"
I like that one.
Oh Hell Yes! I'd Definitely like to see that one. And nice reference to Red vs Blue.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. ...
  9. 77