Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. ...
  7. 73
Like the snipetanious metal. A double laser kill should be a bbq
I mean the closest we have is the "two for one" achievement in halo 3 with the same premise.
melee everyone eon the enemy team once
"the brute"
MVP:
highest kills, flag caps, Hill/ball time etc.
Looking forward to the new halo so much that it will be as cool as all other
"Don't Stop Now": Be on a winning streak over 5 games in a row with 15 or more kills.

"If They Came To Hear Me Beg...": Lose three games in a row, but having claimed the last kill of your team before the end of the game.

"Well Oiled Machine": Be on a vehicle kill streak in a UNSC ground vehicle (Scorpion, Warthog, Mongoose) and win the game without dying.
melee everyone eon the enemy team once
"the brute"
Talk about a "Brut"ish way to play.
I'd love to see more recognition for support play. Distraction medals/sprees, assist sprees, and objective juggler medals. One thing I've been wanting for a long time is a medal for carrying the flag the majority of the way. I can't tell you how many times i've carried the flag 90% of the way only to get sniped at the end and have someone get my point and my medals.
All the metals. Just all. hahaha
A medal called “out of luck”, a teammate kills someone you are assassinating.
"Don't Stop Now": Be on a winning streak over 5 games in a row with 15 or more kills.

"If They Came To Hear Me Beg...": Lose three games in a row, but having claimed the last kill of your team before the end of the game.

"Well Oiled Machine": Be on a vehicle kill streak in a UNSC ground vehicle (Scorpion, Warthog, Mongoose) and win the game without dying.
Don't Stop Now reminds me of Borderlands 2. If you've ever played as the Mechromancer, you'd know what Anarchy is. That is why I've come up with this:

"Anarchy" - Deal the most damage while having the least amouts of deaths and having the worst overall accuracy in the match.

If you havent figured it out yet, Anarchy made it so that killing an enemy and emptying your weapon clip gives a stack of Anarchy. Anarchy decreases accuracy while increasing damage. You lose stacks of Anarchy over time while you are downed. You also lose all of them if you die.

Here's a metal set for you:

"Mothrakk" - Splatter 5 enemies while in an air vehicle.

"Bloodwing" - Splatter 10 enemies while in an air vehicle.

"Talon" - Splatter 15 enemies while in an air vehicle.

Yes, all four of these medals are references to Borderlands.
A medal called “out of luck”, a teammate kills someone you are assassinating.
We have a medal in reach called "yoink" with the same premise.
Ella Madonna!
Kill 20 People during Slayer Playlist
DHG Irin wrote:
Stop shooting yourself
Kill a player, pick up their gun, and kill them again once they have respawned.
Once they pick up the weapon, they must not kill anyone else but the one they got the weapon from to get the medal
No One:

Harvard: Give this man a Diploma
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
How about a medal for a shot from a rocket launcher being sent off target by an explosion?
Call it “Not Today” or something like that

Kind of like when plasma grenades or a grav hammer impact pushes a rocket away from its intended target?
That was probably the worst description ever I know hahah
"Rejected!"
Oooo that’s actually a much better name
I was personally thinking about call that one: "NOPE!", "Nuh uh!", or "Ah ah ah..." just to add to the juvenile behavior that some people would say right after successfully deflecting the rocket or fuel rod, with or without a mic.
I love that! Make it a bit cheeky, rub a bit of salt in to it haha
And while we're at it how about this to go with it:

Insult to Injury - Kill an enemy player with their own fired shots after successfully deflecting them.
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
How about a medal for a shot from a rocket launcher being sent off target by an explosion?
Call it “Not Today” or something like that

Kind of like when plasma grenades or a grav hammer impact pushes a rocket away from its intended target?
That was probably the worst description ever I know hahah
"Rejected!"
Oooo that’s actually a much better name
I was personally thinking about call that one: "NOPE!", "Nuh uh!", or "Ah ah ah..." just to add to the juvenile behavior that some people would say right after successfully deflecting the rocket or fuel rod, with or without a mic.
I love that! Make it a bit cheeky, rub a bit of salt in to it haha
And while we're at it how about this to go with it:

Insult to Injury - Kill an enemy player with their own fired shots after successfully deflecting them.
I love thattttt, hard to get but is definitely game clip worthy
Halo TP wrote:
Ella Madonna!
You could say this is a..."killer" idea. (Groaner)
Halo TP wrote:
Ella Madonna!
You could say this is a..."killer" idea. (Groaner)
thank you very much hope it will be inserted :)
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
I Would get a ton of these medals
I didn't read through all these, so i hope i'm not duplicating too many. Also note that i haven't played much multiplayer recently, so my memory may fail me, and so some of these medals may already exist.

"assisted suicide" - damage a player shortly before they kill themselves.

"Long throw" or "hail marry" - kill an enemy with a grenade, long after it's been thrown.

"Long shot" - kill from far away. Possible alternatives for projectile, hitscan, and explosive weapons. Example: "Send it" for killing an enemy with a rocket launcher from across a large distance.

"Drop bear" or "Death from Above" - kill an enemy with a melee/assassination after free falling x distance/time.

"Betrayal spree" - lol, no.

"Yoink spree" - lol, yes.

"Mission assurance" - stick a player that was already stuck.

"Sparta" - push an enemy player to their death, with gravity weapons, explosives, or melee (if that becomes a thing).

"Aerial splatter" - to separate from normal ground splatter.

"Marathon" - Run x distance with flag/bomb.

"Close call" - kill enemy while your shields are down.

"Airborne (splatter)" - splatter an enemy with a ground vehicle (or just a warthog) after being airborne for 5 seconds.

"Good catch" - catch a flag/bomb after it's been dropped and is in the air for x distance/time. This would be especially useful if flags/bombs can take gravity lifts.

"Lightspeed" - kill an enemy who is charging up a spartan laser.

"Domino" - kill an enemy with the environment. Example: splatter a player by launching a box at them with a gravity hammer. Alternatively, a nod to the community by calling it "Jenga".

"Samurai" - kill an enemy with a sword after parrying with that enemy at least once.

"Collateral" - kill an enemy by sticking his/her teammate.

"Collateral 2" - kill two enemies with one bullet.

"Calculated" - get a bulltrue with a spartan laser.

"Classic" - kill an enemy while ceremonially crouching on his teammate's dead body.

"Kill Confirmed" - ceremonially crouch on an enemy's dead body.

"Overkill" - stick an enemy (or use a power weapon on an enemy) who has one bar of health and no shields.

"Ball" - stick an enemy player in the head.

"Bounce" - kill an enemy by bouncing a frag off another enemy.

"Power splatter" - splatter an enemy while power sliding a warthog.

"Ghost splatter" - splatter an enemy with a vehicle after jumping out of said vehicle.

"Ghost assassination" - assassinate an enemy while cloaked.

"Chain reaction" - kill an enemy by blowing up a fusion coil with an explosive.

"Ram" - destroy an enemy vehicle by ramming it with your vehicle.

"Reconned" - kill an enemy by splattering them (gravity hammer, explosive, etc) specifically with a traffic cone.

"Unicorn" - headshot kill with needle rifle.

"Direct Hit" - get a kill with a direct hit with a rocket launcher.

"Last Shot" - get kill with last bullet in mag.

More "X sprees" for guns other than shotty, sniper, etc.

"Infected" - infect a player during infection (if that doesn't already exist). In fact, if they don't already exist, all objective-based gamemodes should have something like this (flag/bomb pickup/capture/plant, KOTH stuff, etc.).

"Sacrifice" - get an assist from beyond the grave.

"Stampede" - get a splatter with an elephant.

"Surprise" - get a melee kill without ever appearing on the enemy's radar.

"Skyjack" - highjack an air vehicle.

"Brawl" - melee kill an enemy who has melee'd you.

"Trade" or "lag" - two players kill each other at the same time.

"Noob" - noob combo (plasma pistol charge + magnum headshot) an enemy player.

"Team wipe" - kill every player on the enemy team, so that they are all dead at the same time.

"Final kill" - get last kill of match

"Ender" - Score final point

"Top frag" - earn most kills in a match

"Top talent" - earn highest score in a match

"Bear hug" - while stuck, run close enough to an enemy, so that they are killed by their own team's grenade.

"Eyes closed" - kill an enemy while your game is paused.

"Deflection" - kill an enemy by deflecting a projectile/grenade back at them with the gravity hammer.

"Slap" - Kill an enemy using an objective item (flag/bomb/skull).

"Wrecked" - Destroy an enemy vehicle. Is this not in the game?

"Jun'd" - pop four heads with one sniper mag.

"Spotted" - kill a cloaked enemy player.

"The claw" or "long claw" - kill an enemy by hitting them directly with a grappling hook. I hear a rumor that they'd be in the game.

Note that some of these could be achievements, just as easily as they could be medals.
"Duck, Duck...GunGOOSE": Get 20 kills on a gungoose in a row without dying.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. ...
  7. 73