Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. ...
  6. 82
Gnarshty wrote:
NO SCOPE HEADSHOT
Called snapshot buddy.
Craig - Melee Kill a brute
If you grapple a player from behind to perform an assassination, call it a Grapplesassination!

If you slide under a bullet maybe a Limbo medal!

If you get a kill with one gun, then switch and get another kill quickly, call it Fast Hands!
Seeing how the grapple hook will be a big part of the campaign, I would love to see a return of that one achievement from reach. The one where you assassinate from a long fall? That would be a kick -Yoink- medal. Kinda like a push to try out cool things and see if it gives you a medal
"This is for you, Sargeant."

Kill 5 players with a Spartan Laser (callback to Halo 3, where you had to kill Guilty Spark with Sarge's Spartan Laser)
In a single match. I think it should be an achievement.
Achievement sounds good as well, considering how difficult that thing is to aim.

Edit: How about having that with only Mjolner armor of any kind? I think that'd be better fitting.
I don't know how you think the SL is difficult to aim, I can and have plucked a Banshee out of the sky on the Covanent. I got the achievement "Too Close To The Sun" and just kept blasting. Didn't miss a single shot. As for the edit, that's a negative trooper.
While that's good and all, charging poses a bit of a problem on me, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that. Charging it leaves you *pretty* vulnerable to attacks, so it's really only good for aerial opponents who have no idea you're aiming it at them. Try aiming it at Spartans shooting at you, it's a lot more difficult ;)
Please if anyone wants halo to be the game it was meant to be let 343 hear your voice and help them shape halo with criticism and not complaining nothing will change unless we let them know consistently what we the consumers want. I personally want the pistol and shotgun from original halos to be in this one and for the graphics to be just as amazing as they promised it would and finally we need there to be an engaging and rewarding multiplayer experience that makes us feel like we are working towards something and not just a chance of getting something (req packs) please if anyone has the same opinion make your own comment or even just like this comment and if 343 is reading this you are doing an amazing job and I'll always play halo but please just put in the extra work to make something truly groundbreaking and blow the whole gaming community out of the water Sincerely from a fan from the beginning of this great journey.
Assassination combo medal. You can acquire this by assassinating 2 or more enemies at the same time
I just bought almost 20 dollars worth of REQ packs and most of them were useless to me. It’s more of a scam than anything. Please replace this with achievable goals.
INTERCEPTION
Kill someone who is actively GRAPPLING TOWARDS you
Alternatively: Kill someone who is simply mid-grapple.

REMEMBER THE ROCKETRACE
Kill someone with Rocket Launcher while also using Overshield.
Alternative requirement could be that the rocket shot does enough damage that it would have killed you if you didn't have the Overshield.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. ...
  6. 82