Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 91
Yeet medal: using either the grapple or by picking up items get kills by throwing items at enemies from far away.
Grapple medal: Not sure if you do damage with the grapple itself but if so getting kills with it.
Kobbie medal: using either the grapple or by picking up items get kills by throwing items at enemies close to you.
Suicide Medal: every time you self die you get one of these bad boys.
Reach medal: using the grapple go for the long distance
Bank Shot: Get a sniper kill from a ricochet.

I've seen that happen in games like H3 so it would be cool to have a medal go with it.
i don't have a catchy name picked out. I think a cool medal would be for coming first place, having a positive KD and still loosing the match.
One where it’s after an unfrig for 50 kills.
"ya good mate?" : Get zero kills or assist
"sad man" : Lose 5 matches in a row
"Magnum man" : get 6000 head shots in game with the magnum
"It's INFINITE" : get every campaign collectible, achievement, etc
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
this ones for people who have bad aim.
Church: finally hit someone with a sniper rifle

Jenga: kill someone with a falling ground vehicle.
This one requires a skull, so first, the effects of the skull...

Nightfall - Gold - 3X score: "You should've seen the look on your face!" TK Baha once said Ironically.
(You feel the effects of being blind. You can't see past 50m. Aurborne units are invisible, and becoming airborne is trouble in a firefight. All damage you take from enemies affected by the skull deal 4X damage, but you also deal 4X damage to these enemies.)

Fast and Low: Kill an enemy that is affected by the Nightfall skull.
A medal where you shotgun a person after they kill your teammate
Personally I think there should be a humor medal one that I think everyone would love it's called nutshot basically says it's name 😂 sorry if that's inappropriate but I think it would bring a lot more laughter in multiplayer.
I want to see the spartan 3 SPI armour variant from the halo book ghosts of onyx, I wanted to see it ever since that book came out 🥺
"Cavalry"

Join a game in progress and win it (though let's be honest most games in progress you get thrown into your team mates suck and you lose so it'd make ppl try harder lol)
The battle royale medal. Halo needs battle royale in order to survive this new era of gaming. It will save Halo just like it saved COD.
i would love to see some new custom assassinations like in halo 5 but even more better & epic, & also i would like to see new look for Infection
Royal Rumble
Finish the game with the most brawler medals.
And Stay Down! Kill the same opponent 3 times in a row.
I don't know.Don't really have much input here to be honest. A lot of good ones though. Also hope no one else has come up with this one. I just came up with it off the fly and haven't went thru all the pages here. So sorry in advance if it looks like someone else's idea. 👍
a new killing spree medal for 50 - 100 kills.
Honestly, they need to have a medal for going, "Beyond Unfrigginbelievable" awarded for every 5 kills past in PVP, 25 in PVE.
Honestly, they need to have a medal for going, "Beyond Unfrigginbelievable" awarded for every 5 kills past in PVP, 25 in PVE.
True but just imagine how much medals that would be. Maximum kill count is 30k. So just imagine adding medals for every 5 kills all the way to 30k kills. It would take a very long time. And not to mention the delays for infinite would be countless. So i think 1 medal for 50 - 100 is perfect.
True but just imagine how much medals that would be. Maximum kill count is 30k. So just imagine adding medals for every 5 kills all the way to 30k kills. It would take a very long time. And not to mention the delays for infinite would be countless. So i think 1 medal for 50 - 100 is perfect.
No like a single medal repeated all those amounts of times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 91