Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. ...
  7. 86
when i used to play with my friends which were not as good, they would get mad when i would kill them with a Charged plasma shot and 1 bullet from a pistol because i would fire my pistol right at the moment when the plasma charge would hit them and they would run into my room and keep saying how are you killing me with just a plasma shot and i would laugh my -Yoink- off so my medal recommendation is just that get a kill with a pistol right as the charge plasma shot hits and for the name i like "Did you hear that?" because when your hit with a plasma charge it hard to hear that pistol shot thats why they kept thinking i was just one shotting them with a plasma charge but this is also pretty much the noob combo so people might not like it anyways just a fun moment i remember from high school days with friends
a new killing spree medal for 50 - 100 kills.
Honestly, they need to have a medal for going, "Beyond Unfrigginbelievable" awarded for every 5 kills past in PVP, 25 in PVE.
True but just imagine how much medals that would be. Maximum kill count is 30k. So just imagine adding medals for every 5 kills all the way to 30k kills. It would take a very long time. And not to mention the delays for infinite would be countless. So i think 1 medal for 50 - 100 is perfect.
No like a single medal repeated all those amounts of
Honestly, they need to have a medal for going, "Beyond Unfrigginbelievable" awarded for every 5 kills past in PVP, 25 in PVE.
True but just imagine how much medals that would be. Maximum kill count is 30k. So just imagine adding medals for every 5 kills all the way to 30k kills. It would take a very long time. And not to mention the delays for infinite would be countless. So i think 1 medal for 50 - 100 is perfect.
No like a single medal repeated all those amounts of times.
then that would be very repetitive.
If I may make a reference to the DC comics...just for laughs...
"My Bike. Fraggin' Bastich!" - destroy 5 Mongosse and/or Ghosts in a single match without dying
No like a single medal repeated all those amounts of
No like a single medal repeated all those amounts of times.
then that would be very repetitive.
Meh, I can deal with a repetitive medal like that.
Probably a medal like Come over here by getting a kill with a grappling hook and possibly another one like Grapplenation which is getting an assasination by using the grappling hook
And another could by GrappleThrowed which would be throwing an object to a spartan or enemy with the grappling hook
Kreger123 wrote:
And another could by GrappleThrowed which would be throwing an object to a spartan or enemy with the grappling hook
How about a medal for throwing an object to a spartan, as well as catching the object. Something NFL related.
Flexible

Do a full 360° and kill an enemy with a head shot using a sniper rifle while in the air.
Medal for teabagging or shooting bodies after a kill Call it " Retribution". And if they kill you after call it "karma".
I think there shoild be a medal for getting grappling hook melee kills if its in multiplayer.
Kreger123 wrote:
How about a medal for throwing an object to a spartan, as well as catching the object. Something NFL related.
I don't know about NFL related maybe if Halo Infinite has maps with footballs then maybe the medal could be related.
“Line ‘em up” -Kill 2 or more Spartans with a single shot from a spartan laser
"Angry Ex-girlfriend" - Destroy a vehicle using a gravity hammer
"Enough for Everyone" - kill and teabag every member of the opposing team. 🤣
"Pacifist..."

Intentionally finish a match with zero kills in match-made infection, without dying once.
I like this concept 👀
Zydeco Man wrote:
I don’t think 343 would add that sadly but that would be funny
Kreger123 wrote:
Zydeco Man wrote:
I don’t think 343 would add that sadly but that would be funny
It would be funny 🤣🤣
Zydeco Man wrote:
"Angry Ex-girlfriend" - Destroy a vehicle using a gravity hammer
Lmao 😂