Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. ...
  8. 89
I only got a few pages in, so may have been said.

- Be the only person to attack and destroy a vehicle larger than a ghost without using a vehicle.
Drivers Ed - Hijack someone then kill them with their vehicle.
Big bust - 2 or 3 Busteds in a row.
- kill someone in a vehicle with a ground pound.
Skyfall - Jump out of an air vehicle, and ground pound.
Let's hope we don't see ground pound in infinite though
BOOOOOO Not only do I want to ground pound, I want to ground pound on a hunter's head, then when its dazed, snap its neck or grab on its head and "use my knife".
Touchdown - long range rocket kill that connects (not a splash damage kill like rocketmary)

- Be the only person to attack and destroy a vehicle larger than a ghost without using a vehicle.
BOOOOOO Not only do I want to ground pound, I want to ground pound on a hunter's head, then when its dazed, snap its neck or grab on its head and "use my knife".
I heavily, yet respectfully, disagree. I feel like the ground pound and the spartan charge were both things that you had to "remember" to do and it wasn't nearly as intuitive as past Halo controls. When I first started playing Halo 5 I honestly kept forgetting that ground pound existed and every time I tried to use it I would just get killed. Even on successful attempts, it didn't feel as fun as I wanted it to be. However assassinating hunters sounds SICK. Imagine you shoot it to get their armor spicks off to expose a weak point that you can then climb on them and shove a knife in their neck.
Last Word - Finish a kill after the game ends

I heavily, yet respectfully, disagree. I feel like the ground pound and the spartan charge were both things that you had to "remember" to do and it wasn't nearly as intuitive as past Halo controls. When I first started playing Halo 5 I honestly kept forgetting that ground pound existed and every time I tried to use it I would just get killed. Even on successful attempts, it didn't feel as fun as I wanted it to be. However assassinating hunters sounds SICK. Imagine you shoot it to get their armor spicks off to expose a weak point that you can then climb on them and shove a knife in their neck.
People be reminiscing spartan charge a lot these days
Kill.... something
11+ Kills in succession, essentially the next step above Killionaire if there is a weapon in Infinite that could somehow even get so many kills
Jack of One Trade,
Complete a match without picking up a new weapon. (Ammo pickups and grenades do not affect this).
Freckles!!!- kill a mantis (if mantis is in game)
"Airborne" medal for ramming someone with a vehicle while mid-air. this could probably work whenever someone is using the grapple to get to a certain area. then BOOM! banshee comes in and splatters you! it would be a difficult medal, as not everyone is gonna have a grapple in multiplayer (due to it being a pickup), but it would still be fun nonetheless.

The hunter assassination was a work-in-progress during Halo Reach's development that was eventually cut. i'd love to see it finally come to fruition. kinda wish the hunter assassination was in Halo 5. the Knights acted as the Hunters of the prometheans, and you were able to do it to them. but Hunters never got anything, while literally every other enemy got it. maybe, if it does happen, 343 could add a nod to Reach's version of hunter assassinations of violently ripping out the worms. plus, with being able to destroy bits and pieces of armor on enemies (as seen in the demo), we could toss a frag in the hunter, and watch the worms and armor fly everywhere!
Game Dev

Finish a match going positive without sprinting once

The hunter assassination was a work-in-progress during Halo Reach's development that was eventually cut. i'd love to see it finally come to fruition. kinda wish the hunter assassination was in Halo 5. the Knights acted as the Hunters of the prometheans, and you were able to do it to them. but Hunters never got anything, while literally every other enemy got it. maybe, if it does happen, 343 could add a nod to Reach's version of hunter assassinations of violently ripping out the worms. plus, with being able to destroy bits and pieces of armor on enemies (as seen in the demo), we could toss a frag in the hunter, and watch the worms and armor fly everywhere!
Yessss. I feel like there is such potential for Halo enemies to act more "boss-like" in that there can be more strategies that are high risk high reward. Obviously, an instant kill assassination on a hunter would be too much but if you could ride them, pull out worms, and deal significant damage before being thrown off that would be sick.
Unyshek wrote:
Not too long ago, I asked people on Twitter to share their idea for a new medal they thought should make its way into Halo Infinite.

Personally, I think a ricochet (bank-shot) medal would be a fantastic addition, but I'd love to hear what everyone here thinks as well.

What in-game action would you say deserves a fancy new medal of its own?
this would be an amazing medal great idea
sayonara when you make someone fall off the map was in halo 5 like that one
Top Gun should be when you get a killing spree in an aerial vehicle
There should be one for grappling in the air and doing a snap shot or a killianare as a zombie in infection I don’t know what it call them
tryhard (name could use some reworking)
Kill the entire enemy team before your team gets one kill.

New name: Save some for the rest of us

Why are you hitting yourself
Kill someone with the grenade they stuck you with

Interception(?)
Hit somebody with a vehicle while they are in the air
Interception is a good one
If they bring back Headhunter as a game type then they should create medals for skull combos past Skullimanjaro. Don't know what they would be called but this would add the option for big team Headhunter as a matchmaking option.

Overall I think there should be a few more legendary medals that add a level of challenge for people who play a lot of multiplayer.
"Lethal Vector" Win a game with both a Killionaire and a Perfection medal.
Not sure if this has been done but: "Genocide - kill the entire enemy team in less than 5 seconds"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. ...
  8. 89