Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 114
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
People need Heroes, Chief. - Die while protecting more than 3 allies.
So smile will ya?: Save more than 5 teammates in one game
While we still have something to smile about: protect more than 7 teammates in one game.
I need your weapon. swap weapons three times with an AI or dead body
right this way. have at least 3 allies following you or kill enimies following you
We are engaging the enemy: assit 3 allies in a boss take down.
Barrel roll: dodge a projectile explosive or Spartan laser while piloting a vehicle.
Brawler: kill an opponent by melee using a weapon with a full clip
Rubber & Glue: stick an opponent by bouncing it off of another object first
Watch Your Step: kill an opponent by forcing them to fall to their death
That makes sense... Not as in game play, but it makes sense that you suggested it, and think changing the attacks to that 1990s / Wi nonsense would somehow be "out of the box" or a good idea for Halo.
I think the issue is the differences in how I visualized everything, VS how you visialized everything. So I'm gonna explain from my current view how things should go.

Instead of automatically hijacking an enemy, press Action, then press Jump to hijack an enemy, Melee to punch the vehicle, or Grenade to plant a grenade on the vehicle. This would work on any and every vehicle.

Skill weapons are weapons, similar to the Spartan Lazer, in fact, that require precision, and timing, if misused, however, the user could face great tragedy. Three variants are available, the SpLaser being the first, the Satellite Beam being the second, and the third being a new heavy weapon called the Swarmer Pod that launches 10 "micro" missiles, and if all ten of them unite, bonus will almost triple the damage, giving the equivalent of two rockets.

The SC and GP would function the same as they did in Halo 5 in the campaign, but since the multiplayer is all in a simulation, realistically, it can, and will be altered to instead, stun the target and deal half the damage. Crowd controlling will add to the stun and damage based on how many individuals were affected by the impact.
players need to get credit for a boss kill depending on how much damage they did, so if I did say 90% of a boss's health before some NOOB swoops in, betrays me, then steals my kill, then I should get 90% of the credits.

AND ANOTHER THING!! Betrayal booting needs to be returned too! I was playing Firefight, hitting Warden with a few rockets, and some guy in an Ultra Ghost turns to me, charges, kills me, takes my Spnkr, and all that being too obviously deliberate. How could I NOT boot him. This is horsecrap! Thankfully, I managed to sneak around behind Warden and Assassinated him. Got the top spot and everything.
CRACKSHOT!!!
Kill multiple players in social/ranked modes, with one sniper shot.
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
While we still have something to smile about: protect more than 7 teammates in one game.
right this way. have at least 3 allies following you or kill enimies following you
Not against a ship that size, take out an aerial vehicle with small arms fire
“Assassination Spree” / “The Assassin”

Assassinate 5 players without dying.
lets desecrate this ring: blow up 1000 objects in the campaign
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
Not against a ship that size, take out an aerial vehicle with small arms fire
Punch it: punch 100 enemies in the campaign
Rock-em-sock-em

Get a killing spree specifically with default melee alone.
Currently we have no medal for fuel rod cannon while rockets and incineration cannon have.
We would also need medals for the Splinter, machine gun, rocket pod, gauss, plasma cannon turrets since the Hunter Assault Cannon has a medal for it.
"Venganza" Le daba competitividad al juego.
"Robo" fastidia bastante y es una medalla muy de rivalidad y está bien.
A game mode like big team battle but way bigger or another game mode with more then one team on big scale. Really anything that has a big team against another like 50v50 or 30v30v30. Another is a amazing flood mode that has you be different types of flood like if you start you can be a pure flood form and if you get infected you could be a infected form of your character and you can change your form the more you kill or longer you survive and if it can be done on a big scale of like 30-50 people that would make the game chaotic and fun because then groups of people will form to fight off the swarms of flood. This are all just dreams but if one came true that would make it probably best halo ever.
"Doom" after wining the match without dying a single time
-"Al estilo de tarzán" : mata 5 oponentes sin morir mediante el impulso de la habilidad del gancho.
"Swish swish stab": get a triple kill with an energy sword
"You're in my Way!"
Kill an enemy with an environment piece with the grapple hook.
Steal someone's vehicle by lunging yourself towards it with the grapple shot
What about smash n crash killing somebody with an exploding vehicle or flying vehicle physics caused by you?
I want to see a return of the Cheney Mania medal. I need me some -Yoink- Cheney. (Shotgun spree medal alternative)' Or any other out of pocket medals.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 114