Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 106
BChilly521 wrote:
Nobody's faster than me!: get 5 splatters with a continuous Ghost boost
My name is 117 and I am the fastest spartan alive: boost for more than 1 minute in a match
We've won, but at what cost: have all of your team dead when victory is declared
At first, I thought you were saying that your name is 117
"Lone Wolf" - Go through any multiplayer game without dying.
"Indomitable" - Get 10 kills in a row in a multiplayer game with a Chaingun Turret.
"Line, Hook, and Sinker" - Get an assassination right after grappling an enemy from behind.
"Luck" - Kill the enemy team with a single grenade.
I could mainly see the Lone Wolf medal
I think there should be an achievement for being on the team as a British person called “tea party"
kill a teammate with the scorpion while stuck on a rock. Call it “tucker did it” and for the medal announcement, get a recording of caboose saying “tucker did it”
kill a teammate with the scorpion while stuck on a rock. Call it “tucker did it” and for the medal announcement, get a recording of caboose saying “tucker did it”
for one, it's incredibly situational, for another, it's teamkilling, but I would like some kind of medal with Caboose as the announcer, or like in Halo 5, announcer packs for some of the RvB cast, O'Malley and Doc, Grif, Caboose or Loco, etc...
Personally I would like to see a MVP medal to the player with the best KD
"That was close...", kill one opposite player with a weapon just picked up less than one second ago with a single shot.

Another "That was close...",suffer an enemy grenade/rocket explosion then kill the player who fires/throws it in less than 10 seconds. (This one would be easy)

"I didn't meant to...", get a headshot medal with a grenade.

"See, mama, I'm flying!" or "Flying bullet", kill one player in the air with yourself in the air too, and stay alive.

"Soul mine", kill one or more enemy with a stuck grenade (or plasma grenade), after your death.

"Cobra Maneuver", exit an air vehicle, kill a vehicle while you are in the air, then board the vehicle you just exited.

"Hi, jack", exit an air vehicle, then hijack an air vehicle while you're in the air.
I think there should be an achievement for being on the team as a British person called “tea party"
of course, Brits get all the special treatment
BChilly521 wrote:
I agree because they are saying, "oh, I'm British, I should get all of the special treatment." Total bull.
BChilly521 wrote:
I agree because they are saying, "oh, I'm British, I should get all of the special treatment." Total bull.
if they get that, then americans should at least get a tailgating burger medal
for one, it's incredibly situational, for another, it's teamkilling, but I would like some kind of medal with Caboose as the announcer, or like in Halo 5, announcer packs for some of the RvB cast, O'Malley and Doc, Grif, Caboose or Loco, etc...
Mate it was a joke why are you gettin so offended?
BChilly521 wrote:
For crying out loud it was a joke, why are you all so sensitive? I make one damn joke and you get so triggered? Learn to take bloody joke
BChilly521 wrote:
Of course, you're so triggered over a joke. Get over it. It's a joke.
BChilly521 wrote:
BChilly521 wrote:
if they get that, then americans should at least get a tailgating burger medal
Honestly you're all so literal. It was a joke and meant as a joke.
Okay I don't care how triggered you are at this, this is a joke. I couldn't care less if you're over here quoting me crying because you think I'm asking for “special treatment”. Learn to take a joke, if you're triggered then kindly, grow up. Its a damn joke.
This is gonna be a long one. I'm using the weapons set from Halos 3 and Reach.

Multi-Kills: All the multikills from Double Kill to Killionaire. There would be a new multikill medal for every consecutive kill past Killionaire. It's called Serial Killer.

Killing Sprees: Alongside the normal sprees from Killing Spree to Unfrigginbelieveable, the multiplayer spree medal rewarded for every spree after Unfrigginbelieveable is Anarchy. Obviously any and all spree medals require you to obtain it without dying.

Weapon Sprees:

*Not faction specific

* Loadout spree: Get 5 kills with loadout weapons.

* Any Weapon: Get 10 kills with loadout weapons.

* Basic Bob: Get 15 kills with loadout weapons.
SMG, Assault Rifle, DMR, Battle Rifle, Magnum, Plasma Pistol, Plasma Rifle, Plasma Repeater, Spiker, automag, Silenced SMG, Brute Plasma Rifle, Covanent Carbine, Sentinel Beam.

* Grenade Spree: Get 5 kills with grenades.

* Pull The Pin: Get 10 kills with grenades.

* Cowbell: Get 15 kills with grenades.
Frag, Sticky, Spike.

* Launcher Spree: get 5 kills with a grenade launcher.

* Up 'N Atom: Get 10 kills with a grenade launcher.

* Johnny K.: Get 15 kills with a grenade launcher.
Brute Shot, Grenade Launcher, Plasma Launcher, Concussion Rifle.

* Rocket Spree: Get 5 kills with a rocket launcher.

* Mr. Torque: Get 10 kills with a rocket launcher.

* Splosion Man: Get 15 kills with a rocket launcher.
Rocket Launcher, Fuel Rod Cannon.

* Shotgun Spree: Get 5 kills with a shotgun.

* Open Season: Get 10 kills with a shotgun.

* Buck Wild: Get 15 Kills with a shotgun.
Shotgun, Mauler.

* Sniper Spree: Get 5 kills with a sniper.

* Sharpshooter: Get 10 kills with a sniper.

* Be The Bullet: Get 15 kills with a sniper.
Sniper Rifle, Beam Rifle, Focus Rifle.

Lazer Spree: Get 5 kills with a Spartan Lazer.

Red Menace: Get 10 kills with a Spartan Lazer.

Sunburst: Get 15 kills with a Spartan Lazer.

Sword Spree: Get 5 kills with an Energy Sword.

Slice 'n Dice: Get 10 kills with an Energy Sword.

Cutting Crew: Get 15 kills with an Energy Sword.

* Hammer Spree: Get 5 kills with a hammer.

* Dream Crusher: Get 10 kills with a hammer.

* Wrecking Crew: Get 15 kills with a hammer.
Gravity Hammer, Golf Club.

Needle Spree: Get 5 kills using needles.

Pink And Deadly: Get 10 kills using needles.

Fear The Pink Mist: 15 kills using needles.
Needler, Needle Rifle.

*Sticky Spree: Stick 5 opponents.

*Sticky Fingers: Stick 10 opponents.

*Corrected: Stick 15 opponents.

Other sprees:

Splatter Spree: Splatter 5 enemies with a vehicle.

Vehicular Manslaughter: Splatter 10 enemies with a vehicle.

Sunday Driver: Splatter 15 enemies with a vehicle.

Assist Spree: Assist in killing an opponent 5 times.

Sidekick: Assist in killing an opponent 10 times.

Second Gunman: Assist in killing an opponent 15 times.

Bodyguard: obtain 5 Protector medals in a row.

Wingman: Obtain 10 Protector medals in a row.

Third Wheel: 15 Protector medals in a row.

Spawn Spree: Spawn 5 teammates into a game.

Copilot: Spawn 10 teammates into a game.

BFF: Spawn 15 teammates into a game.

Infetcion Spree: Infect 5 players.

Mmmm Brains: Infect 10 players.

Thriller: Infect 15 players.

Zombie Killing Spree: Kill 5 zombies.

Hell's Janitor: Kill 10 zombies.

Hell's Jerome: Kill 15 Zombies.

Juggernaut Spree: Get 5 kills as Juggernaut.

Immovable Object: Get 10 kills as Juggernaut.

Unstoppable Force: Get 15 kills as Juggernaut.

Other medals:

EMP Blast: Use an EMP blast to instantly remove an enemy's shield before killing them.

Needle Supercombine: Kill an opponent using a needle Supercombine explosion.

Incineration: Burn an enemy using fire.

Laser Kill: Kill an enemy using a Spartan Laser.

Sniper kill: Kill an enemy with a sniper headshot.

Headshot: Kill an enemy with a headshot.

Headcase: Kill a sprinting enemy with a headshot.

Extermination: Wipe out an enemy team with at least an Overkill.

Perfection: Win a Slayer game with the MVP medal without dying.

MVP: Complete a slayer game with the most kills and least deaths.

Steaktacular: Win a matchmade game by at least 20 kills.

Pummel: Melee kill an enemy.

Beat down: Melee kill an enemy from behind.

Assassination: Perform a successful assassination animation.

Yoink!: Kill an enemy while they are being assassinated.

Avenger: Kill an opponent who recently killed your teammate.

Bulltrue: Kill an opponent who is in the act of a fatal melee lunge.

Environmentalist: Obtain a kill using environmental weapons.

First Strike: Earn the first kill of a match.

Grenade Stick: Stick an enemy.

Splatter: Run over and kill an enemy.

Death By The Grave: Kill an enemy postmortem.

Killjoy: End an opponent's spree. Any Spree.

Protector: Save a teammate by killing their attacker.

Close Call: Survive a firefight with low health.

Hijack: Steal an enemy occupied ground vehicle.

Skyjack: Steal an enemy occupied aircraft.

Reload This: Kill an opponent who is reloading

Revenge: Kill the enemy responsible for your last death.

Showstopper: Stop an assassination by killing the assassinating opponent.

Rejected: Survive massive damage by countering the attack. (Gravity hammer to a rocket, etc.)

Assist: Assist a player in achieving a kill.

Wheelman: Be driving the vehicle when a passenger makes a kill.

1st Place: Win a race.

Last Man Standing: Be the last survivor in a game of Infection.

Objective Kill: Kill while holding the objective.

Courrier Kill: Kill an enemy courrier.

Objective Delivered: Deliver the objective to its destination.

Objective return: Return the enemy's objective.

Skullamanjaro: Deliver 10 skulls in Headhunter.

I'm not doing Promethean weapons or styles, because the Prometheans are flat out gay, they suck donkey -yoink!-, if you at all liked them, you may as well suck donkey -yoink!- too, my opinion's not gonna change. Prometheans can -yoink!- off.

I'm also not doing anything new in Halo Infinite, since I wouldn't know. By the way, kudos if you read it all.
Mate it was a joke why are you gettin so offended?
I didn't mean to sound offended, I'm just saying I don't really like things that encourage teamkilling. I was grinding out the "One more game" challenges a while back, and one guy I constantly ran into, always on my team, only did one thing, teamkill, if you were his color and got close, you died; not fun.
But we can both agree there should be something RvB related for a medal, like getting the full enemy team with one scorpion shot "LPZTHEHVY"
BChilly521 wrote:
For crying out loud it was a joke, why are you all so sensitive? I make one damn joke and you get so triggered? Learn to take bloody joke
How bout you actually say it's a joke before hand huh. You don't have to get so mad
Rifle spree, just get a killing spree with a Rifle. Gives the AR more loving!
BChilly521 wrote:
How bout you actually say it's a joke before hand huh. You don't have to get so mad
I don't have to announce its a joke on that kind of comment, I don't need to tell you it's a joke before I make one, it's not offensive, I'm not mad, you're being triggered over a little joke. Now who's mad?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 106