Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new medal would you love to see in Infinite?

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 94
  4. 95
  5. 96
  6. 97
  7. 98
  8. ...
  9. 106
BChilly521 wrote:
I think there should be an achievement for being on the team as a British person called “tea party"
of course, Brits get all the special treatment
I agree because they are saying, "oh, I'm British, I should get all of the special treatment." Total bull.
For crying out loud it was a joke, why are you all so sensitive? I make one damn joke and you get so triggered? Learn to take bloody joke
How bout you actually say it's a joke before hand huh. You don't have to get so mad
I don't have to announce its a joke on that kind of comment, I don't need to tell you it's a joke before I make one, it's not offensive, I'm not mad, you're being triggered over a little joke. Now who's mad?
I'm actually not mad
BChilly521 wrote:
I think there should be an achievement for being on the team as a British person called “tea party"
of course, Brits get all the special treatment
I agree because they are saying, "oh, I'm British, I should get all of the special treatment." Total bull.
For crying out loud it was a joke, why are you all so sensitive? I make one damn joke and you get so triggered? Learn to take bloody joke
How bout you actually say it's a joke before hand huh. You don't have to get so mad
I don't have to announce its a joke on that kind of comment, I don't need to tell you it's a joke before I make one, it's not offensive, I'm not mad, you're being triggered over a little joke. Now who's mad?
I'm actually not mad
Ok, I thought you were triggered. Let's just dead this beef because we don't need it. I thought you were getting triggered, you didn't know I was telling a joke, I didn't know you weren't actually mad. Let's just dead this beef
"home turf"

finish a game of matchmaking on one of your own maps with the most kills
sorlai wrote:
"home turf"

finish a game of matchmaking on one of your own maps with the most kills
Sounds quite cool!
An ammo saving medal would be cool, too! Shooting through a level with not more than 2 rounds per enemy (John Wick style - one shot in the chest and one in the head!)...
An ammo saving medal would be cool, too! Shooting through a level with not more than 2 rounds per enemy (John Wick style - one shot in the chest and one in the head!)...
That'll be cool
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
That's really creative!
"I Need A Weapon"- Survive for 2 minutes in a match with no ammo. (Or something like that)
Burntality wrote:
airborn flamethrower
*aggressive Pyro noises*
Hareflexlo wrote:
"I Need A Weapon"- Survive for 2 minutes in a match with no ammo. (Or something like that)
Right this way: find a weapon at the end and get the final kill
"Splatter Mary"

Kill an enemy by jumping from a vehicle before it hits them. A bit of a play on the classic "Hail Mary" and "Rocket Mary".
I know you can get a splatter from this, but this would be a cool move people would start to try.
On the one hand medals are rewarded for accomplishments, they also serve to point out awesome synchronicities that CAN happen from gameplay, and once players are aware of these moments, their behavior in game would be influenced trying to get these medals. There doesn't have to be an announcer voice, there isn't for "STUCK" for example. There might be game-mode specific medals too, like Infected has it's own theme going on. There could be a "subset" of medals for less serious ones that players could opt out of seeing by turning them off in the settings.

Shorter Fuse | Stolen Kill | Gung Ho | Eager | Too Slow
When you kill an enemy stuck by a friend plasma grenade before it explodes. I think it would be funny if there was a medal for that, because that's a very short window to kill them.

Supernova | Meteorkiller | Shooting Star
When you stick an enemy with a plasma grenade while they're charging up for a ground pound.

These are both what I'd like to see more of...weapon-specific medals.
Chimera30 wrote:
"Always The Bridesmaid..."

Finish a match with the highest number of assists and zero kills.
Alt version: finish a match with at least 10 assists and 0 kills.
Down for this one
Hareflexlo wrote:
Good idea also,

Or “You’ll find ammo as you go”

Maybe otherwise for not shooting in a time?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Janitor/Take out the Trash/ (Name subject to change) - Kill two or more enemies whose shields are already broken within one second of each other

Deadshot/Waterboy/Benchwarmer (Name subject to change) - Deal x amount of damage without securing any kills

Blue Balls/ (Name subject to change) - Break the same players shields three times in a row in one life without securing the kill

Most wanted/Warrior/Who’s Daddy (Name subject to change) Fully recharge your shields three times in one life from the same opponent
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 94
  4. 95
  5. 96
  6. 97
  7. 98
  8. ...
  9. 106