what new old armor should/could come to h: infinte

OP pugwash1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
title above says it all what armor set should or could come/ return to halo infinte and what new desgins should show up

me id say eod, hazop, cqc, cqb, military police

also I'd like to add should some of the armor from halo online come into halo infinite if yes which ones should come and why
I would say we need a faithful mark V, and mark VI. I think ODST is also kind of required. Would like to see head, chest, shoulder pad, leg, backpack, accessory, and visor customization slots. I also feel that we can do away with different "skins" you know the slight alterations on the paint. I would also like to see some progression locked armor. I also hope that they don't make too many options. When there are too many options it all starts to look too similar and we need the options to be unique and pop.
SPI armor
Old Covenant Honor Guard armor
seanonix wrote:
SPI armor
Honor Guard armor is the only reason I still hold out for playable Elites to this day. I'd kill to wear that in a match.
long list:
  1. Seeker (its my favorite, want to see it redesigned for old art style)
  2. security (halo 3)
  3. Recruit
  4. SPI
  5. Defender
  6. EVA (halo 3)
  7. Scout (Halo 3 armor, Halo 4 helmet)
  8. Rogue (halo 3)
  9. Military Police
  10. ODST
  11. Mark IV
  12. Mark V
  13. Mark V[B]
  14. Mark VI (halo 3, already confirmed)
  15. CQB
  16. Hazop
  17. EOD
  18. Aviator
  19. Operator
  20. Strider
  21. Athlon
  22. Pioneer (halo 4 version)
  23. Recon (Halo 3 version)
  24. Nomad (redesign for old art style)
  25. Interceptor
  26. Gungnir
  27. Hoplite (H2A)
  28. Centurion (H2A)
  29. Commando (halo 4, no redesign)
  30. Commando Gen 1 (halo reach)
  31. Fotus
  32. Marauder
  33. Ranger
  34. Tracker or CIO (redesign for art style)
  35. Raider (redesign for art style, since Hayabusa can not return)
  36. Oceanic (no redesign)
  37. Air Assault (halo 4)
  38. Soldier (redesign for art style)
  39. Jump master (redesign for art style)
  40. Nomad (redesign for art style)
I'll be back with more to add to my list later
I really want the H5 Helljumper set
I'll be content if my GEN1 Operator variant makes it back. Other nice sets would be versions of MkV and VI that look more faithful to the original games than the versions we see in H4 and 5. Oh- and an ODST set that looks more sleek than Nightfall but less overdesigned than Helljumper (the HJ helmet is awesome, the armor itself, like way too many sets in modern Halo, just has too much going on with it.)
continuation of my list:

1. Gunslinger (Halo Online)
  2. Grenadier
  3. stalker (redesign for art style)
  4. Vector (redesign)
  5. GRD
Elites:
  1. default / Combat / Minor. (H2A campaign design)
  2. Flight
  3. Ranger
  4. Spec Ops
  5. General
  6. Commander
  7. Ascetic
  8. Commando
  9. Assault
  10. Ultra
  11. Field Marshall
  12. Major
Noble team's armor. All the armor from Halo 3. Some of the armor sets from 4 and 5, but re-purposed to match Infinite's art style. Mark IV, and V, as well.
In my opinion, Anything with a mythic level in the Halo 5 Req system should return in halo infinite. Except for Tanaka's and Vale's armor, no one uses those.
Definitely gotta include the Seeker helmet. The design was so bad that it became a wholesome meme and a great way to troll your opponents. I mean, what's more humiliating than seeing a spartan with the most ugly, ridiculous helmet in Halo's history stand victoriously on your screen at the end of a match.

I truly believe the design resembles the movie The Room: it's so horrible that it's actually good.
Although that would be hilarious, I want seeker to die with Halo 5. Halo Infinite needs to be the return to form, and bringing in the seeker wouldn't really help.
Although that would be hilarious, I want seeker to die with Halo 5. Halo Infinite needs to be the return to form, and bringing in the seeker wouldn't really help.
what if the seeker had a redesign? It would look interesting if it was done in a different art style.

a little project I'm working on, I hope that it does return, and hopefully could look something like this:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/guess-who-s-back-with-another-redesign/50138bdc-7902-42e4-a205-51cc455d3d89/posts?page=1#post2
what if the seeker had a redesign? It would look interesting if it was done in a different art style.

a little project I'm working on, I hope that it does return, and hopefully could look something like this:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/guess-who-s-back-with-another-redesign/50138bdc-7902-42e4-a205-51cc455d3d89/posts?page=1#post2
I feel like that it would be hilarious if 343 brought back seeker as a legendary campaign award or a max rank award just to troll with people considering that the seeker armor has become a meme in the halo community.

I feel like that it would be hilarious if 343 brought back seeker as a legendary campaign award or a max rank award just to troll with people considering that the seeker armor has become a meme in the halo community.
I'd rather see it as a basic armor, like recruit or scout, wheres its just another armor, nothing special that makes it the Mark V or anything that makes it as hated as it is now

I can't think of any redesigns that would reedeem the seeker, but if another helmet was designed and named seeker to replace it....i would like that.

I can't think of any redesigns that would reedeem the seeker, but if another helmet was designed and named seeker to replace it....i would like that.
wouldn't that then be considered a redesign? that is literally the same thing that happened with the rogue helmet, it looks completely different, put its the same name and function. I'm actually ok with this option as long as the name and function stay the same. maybe it could be similar to a helmet with the rebreather attachment from reach.
I just want the Halo 4/5 EVA design, CQB and the Halo 3/Reach ODST Helmets return. Can't play Halo without em.
1. Venator
2. Venator
3. Venator
4. Venator
5. Venator
6. Venator
7. Venator
8. Venator
9. Venator
10. GEN1 Operator
11. Halo 3 EVA

seanonix wrote:
SPI armor
This! I've been waiting since Halo 3 for SPI!
Assuming playable Elites will return, old and new Arbiter armor would be sick.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4