what new old armor should/could come to h: infinte

OP pugwash1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
To me personally, add in the Reach designs like they have in 5. For new designs and the context of how Halo 5 ended and Infinite starting, still lean on the focus of the Bungie/343i art style hybrid that we have been getting since Reach.
TBH, idc what armors and helms return, I just care about how they're aquired. I'm cul with the req packs, but only as a bonus, EVERY piece of armor customisation should be aquirable by credits, experience, or achievments, and the customisation is in the style of Reach.
If that's the formula we get, i don't care hwta armors we get.
Pretty much every single armor piece that was in ANY Halo game should make its return.

But what I want most of all is that we can customize in the way REACH did it. Maybe even more than that.

I love Halo 5, but it was one of the worst games when it comes to customization.
Halo 3 recon.
For me, id love to see GEN2 Hunter Class-Locke's armor. As for others, I wouldn't mid seeing Gen 2 Mk IV, V, and VI with a bit of redesign to fit the newer art direction, maybe even the Mk VII.
If they somehow manage to bring the Haunted helmet in Reach, I would be pleased.
Didact's armor is something I've wanted to wear since I saw him in Halo 4.
SPI armor, Halo 2 Honor Guard armor, Halo 2 Councilor armor, Flycon (Halo 3 Pilot helmet), GRD helmet, and Halo CE bumblebee helmet (Halo CE/CEA Pilot helmet).
Besides classic armors returning, I'd also like to see the original armor unlocking system return. I miss getting an achievement and receiving some armor in Halo 3 to show it off, or reaching a new rank in Reach and spending credits to buy new gear.
Snockooz wrote:
Didact's armor is something I've wanted to wear since I saw him in Halo 4.
Yeah that’d be awsome
Besides classic armors returning, I'd also like to see the original armor unlocking system return. I miss getting an achievement and receiving some armor in Halo 3 to show it off, or reaching a new rank in Reach and spending credits to buy new gear.
Well since 343 said the customization I’d gonna be reach like it might also mean the way to acquire them might be the same too
pugwash1 wrote:
Well since 343 said the customization is gonna be reach like it might also mean the way to acquire them might be the same too
That's what I'm hoping for.
On the case of Spartan helmets, I would truly like to see the fabled GRD helmet that we never got from Reach, either in it's Reach form or a new Infinite form. Apart from that, I would also like to see the JFO and Hazop helmets from Reach return as well.
As for the potential for Sangheili, if they were to become a playable model in Infinite I would like to see the Honor Guard armor from Halo 2 finally become playable. It would be fun to effectively play as a mutated reindeer in multiplayer come festive times.
On the case of Spartan helmets, I would truly like to see the fabled GRD helmet that we never got from Reach, either in it's Reach form or a new Infinite form. Apart from that, I would also like to see the JFO and Hazop helmets from Reach return as well.
As for the potential for Sangheili, if they were to become a playable model in Infinite I would like to see the Honor Guard armor from Halo 2 finally become playable. It would be fun to effectively play as a mutated reindeer in multiplayer come festive times.
Yeah GRD armor would be awsome and maybe some other armor that never made to final launch
Mark VI.
pugwash1 wrote:
Yeah GRD armor would be awsome and maybe some other armor that never made to final launch
I can haz GRD? please?
I am not going to name helmets that will obviously make it to Halo Infinite like the Mark Vl but I would like to see the return
1. Helioskrill
2. Achilles
3. Hayabusa
4.Hunted helmet
unfortunately, the Hayabusa can not return for legal reasons
Jorge's armor. I love big and bulky armor.

I hope they can add more armor in the future with this new game. Like doing an event within a timely manner for everyone playing Halo Infinite. For example killing 25 million grunts before this day or kill 1 million Spartans before this day.
Raider armor set. It's been my favorite since Halo 4
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4