Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What new (or old) guns should you guys like to see

OP SergeantCaleb56

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd really love the needle rifle in its Reach incarnation to come back. Also the brute shot and spike grenades would be pretty cool to have, but that will probably happen anyway if brutes make a comeback.
I wanna keep mostly every weapon from Halo 5. But they should get rid of the Hydra Launcher and the 'Special' variants of the guns. It's just too many.
The Needler Rifle from Reach.
This is a great question...personally I'd love to see a return of the Halo 3 laser, as in, able to take down a vehicle in one shot.

Personally I'd love to see a return of the Falcon from Halo Reach. That was a fantastic vehicle and really promoted team work.
Brute Shot cause it's super fun to Melee people to death with it and I love the reload animation
The tornado gun?

I kid. But seriously I would love to see the sticky detonator come back. Also the sentinel beam. Or maybe new sentinel weapons.
i want the Halo2 BR back (no more the electric stampler thing of halo 4/5)
I'd like to see a brute grenade launcher that shoots the fire grenades from 3.
Maybe a melee weapon that rivals the energy sword with efficiency in speed rather than damage. Like a UNSC combat knife since most of the weapons have UNSC weapons that share the same basic mechanics.
I would like them to bring back the brute chopper. It was my favourite vehicle and I miss it so much.
Needle rifle. Hands down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2