Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What remakes do you want to see in Infinite

OP STK spyder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would like to see Bloodgulch back "not made in Forge mode" Fanthom was my favorite map in halo 5, and The Pit from Halo 3, but I could gone on for a long time but I want to see what the community says.
I don't want remakes. I don't mind if we have spiritual successor maps though, where they take what worked in something like Lockout and apply it to a new map (like Guardian).

Blood Gulch is pretty much the only one I could get behind, but it would need the same treatment as Blood Gulch to Valhalla.
Mongerty wrote:
I don't want remakes. I don't mind if we have spiritual successor maps though, where they take what worked in something like Lockout and apply it to a new map (like Guardian).

Blood Gulch is pretty much the only one I could get behind, but it would need the same treatment as Blood Gulch to Valhalla.
I totally agree with you I didn't look at it that way but they can't just take it out of one game and put it in another they have to put a twist on it to make it feel like a new map but its just a remake. But I agree on spiritual successors maps like you said.
My top 3
  1. The Pit
  2. The Pit
  3. The Pit
A Blood Gulch inspired map with central columns or areas to grappleshot around the edge of the cliffs would be fantastic.
My top 3
  1. The Pit
  2. The Pit
  3. The Pit
I actually don't want the pit. It was always one team holds one side, one team holds the other side stalemate. Especially on Team Slayer. It got kinda boring. Would much rather have a "midship" type map.
x Monk3y x wrote:
My top 3
  1. The Pit
  2. The Pit
  3. The Pit
I actually don't want the pit. It was always one team holds one side, one team holds the other side stalemate. Especially on Team Slayer. It got kinda boring. Would much rather have a "midship" type map.
Where one team holds carbine the whole game and barely ever moves from that spot? 😋

In all seriousness I did really like Truth in H5. I think it the additional windows to get into the bases put the map from "really good" to being probably the best 4v4 map Halo's seen in a long time.

There was a Pit variation in the Breakout playlist on H5 for a while, and it played REALLY wil imo 😃
Waterworks. Always felt like that map deserved more love than it ever got.
Boarding Action deserves a remake (perhaps even a reimagining) at this point.
I want Narrows and Gephyrophobia back, I like the bridge maps.
The danger, as always, is that people get frustrated because new and/or different weapon and movement mechanics means the maps never play the way they remembered them.

Halo Infinite needs time to breathe... and when everyone is comfortable then they can bring in the re-imagined maps.
Lockout, Guardian or a spiritual remake of either.
Rats Nest
Ivory Tower reimagined, The Pit, Foundation and Guardian.
Blood Gulch, Ivory Tower, The pit and Foundation.
Firstly I want to say I want new maps for sure obviously lol but I think there's a place for bringing back a couple fan favorites as well.
My top 5:
1. The pit - One of the most balanced and fun maps from h3, nothing more needs to be said
2. Guardian - an incredible map that hasnt been remade yet and is a fan favorite for small team tactics and team doubles
3. Turf - has never been brought back and is a solid team slayer map
4. blood gulch - classic big team map
5. Sand trap (with elephants) - best big team map ever

Note: I love midship but its just been done too many times now, maybe as dlc down the road. The 3 4v4 maps I mentioned havnt been redone at all and are some of the best maps ever. And with the rumor of big teams return to glory why not bring back the 2 best big team maps in halo history.

edit: also narrows is dope id be cool with that coming back too
STK spyder wrote:
I would like to see Bloodgulch back "not made in Forge mode" Fanthom was my favorite map in halo 5, and The Pit from Halo 3, but I could gone on for a long time but I want to see what the community says.
A map I have been wanting to see return since Halo 4 is Forge World.
Blood Gulch
Sandtrap
Boarding Action
Zanzibar and Headlong plus maybe Forgeworld so players can build Blood Gulch and other maps.
None if they can help it or y'know do a forge world and incorporate them into it otherwise give me new maps.

it doesn't bode well if every time a new halo comes out they just stick to the same old maps constantly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2