Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What's Something That You're Hoping Will Be In HI?

OP TRILLEST MIKE23

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Just curious as to what people are looking forward to with this upcoming Halo game. Personally, I'm hoping the flood come back and have a big part in the story arc of the campaign. Also hoping gameplay goes back to the old school style of gameplay. (i.e. no ADS, no thrusters, no req packs, etc.)
I'm very hopeful that we will see a customization system more akin to Reach in Infinite. The fact that Halo 5's customization system regressed in every way from Halo 3's (A game that came out nearly 10 years earlier) is pretty disappointing in my opinion. I'm hoping they also make the Spartan's look more like the classic games. It's kind of hard to describe but the Spartan models in 4 and 5 have a sort of glow to them that makes them look like plastic toys especially when using a bright primary color.
Just the basics. Stuff like Infection, Action Sack, Forge, BTB including Heavies, Firefight, etc.

And more importantly, for those basic playlists to be available at launch, and not in any way neglected in favor of some new, microtransaction-fueled thing that 343 is trying to replace them with (which may or may not be called Warzone). That shouldn't be too much to ask for, I hope.

Also, being able to spawn AI in Forge would be awesome.
Exenius wrote:
I'm very hopeful that we will see a customization system more akin to Reach in Infinite. The fact that Halo 5's customization system regressed in every way from Halo 3's (A game that came out nearly 10 years earlier) is pretty disappointing in my opinion. I'm hoping they also make the Spartan's look more like the classic games. It's kind of hard to describe but the Spartan models in 4 and 5 have a sort of glow to them that makes them look like plastic toys especially when using a bright primary color.
Reach customization, but the mobility of the recent games. Then a bunch of remastered classic maps of course :D
H2BR and no other BR so we have a core workhorse weapon that actually performs well.
I want the perfect BR. The H3 BR was atrocious, H5 BR got ruined after the weapon tuning update to the point you'd rather use the starting pistol. I want H6's BR to look cool, sound cool, and be good enough that you'd actually go out of your way to pick up, not used as a back up if your pistol runs out of ammo.
Flood Horde Survival Mode and the epic return of the flamethrower and CE shotgun in all its glory, range included.
I'd be over the moon if they brought in Mendicant Bias in some manner. I've been exploring all the theories people are putting out (Zeta Halo, Mendicant, the Flood, etc.) and this is definitely one thing I'd love to have in the game's campaign.

Oh, and no ADS.
I want the perfect BR. The H3 BR was atrocious, H5 BR got ruined after the weapon tuning update to the point you'd rather use the starting pistol. I want H6's BR to look cool, sound cool, and be good enough that you'd actually go out of your way to pick up, not used as a back up if your pistol runs out of ammo.
oh, you mean the BR from H2 and H2A. a practical and beautiful tool of destruction.
oh, you mean the BR from H2 and H2A. a practical and beautiful tool of destruction.
Exactly. Love the H2 BR.
a redesign of H4 and H5 armors to fit the classic style. most notably recruit, seeker, defender, jump master, Athlon, and Foehammer

would also like to see the return of the H3 designs for: EVA, Security, Mark VI, EOD, and Rogue

return of the CE classic marines, want to see them with updated graphics

a better Spartan Ops and Reach style Firefight

no req variants. only one sniper, one shotgun, one AR, and one BR. so tired of seeing forge maps with Nornfangs, Nornfang does not take any skill to use, STOP PUTTING IT IN YOUR MAPS!
Exactly. Love the H2 BR.
also, no one ever actually thinks about the AR from H2A multiplayer, it was surprisingly really good at melting enemies incredibly fast, would like to see this AR in Infinite.

plus, like everything from H2A, it sounds amazing. H2A has the best audio of the franchise
Exactly. Love the H2 BR.
also, no one ever actually thinks about the AR from H2A multiplayer, it was surprisingly really good at melting enemies incredibly fast, would like to see this AR in Infinite.

plus, like everything from H2A, it sounds amazing. H2A has the best audio of the franchise
I hope autos aren't too good in H6 though. I'm a precision weapon lover, autos were a big problem for me pre weapon tuning update.
Exactly. Love the H2 BR.

I hope autos aren't too good in H6 though. I'm a precision weapon lover, autos were a big problem for me pre weapon tuning update.
I understand what you mean, I'm a precision player as well. but its always good to have something to fall back on when the enemy gets too close for a sniper, BR, or DMR to be really effective
Just curious as to what people are looking forward to with this upcoming Halo game. Personally, I'm hoping the flood come back and have a big part in the story arc of the campaign. Also hoping gameplay goes back to the old school style of gameplay. (i.e. no ADS, no thrusters, no req packs, etc.)
The flood
A narrative that doesn't completely drop the ball on everything else that led up to it. *looks at Halo 5 and what it did to Halo 4*
No spartan abilites, ADS, and sprint.
I'd like to see Invasion return
A fov slider, and a customisable hud.
A needle rifle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4