Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

what vehicles should make a return in infinite

OP quackerdoodle28

all of the classic vehicles and maybe some from reach like the revenant and some from 3 like a chopper, but I would prefer all of the vehicles like hornets or things from halo wars could also be cool
I would definitely like to see every vehicle that’s been in a Halo game included in it
I like the ambition of having every vehicle from every game, but we gotta have a reasonable limit somewhere. I'd prefer that we have a set of vehicles that complement each other from each faction. An example of complementary vehicles is below:
  • warthog - spectre - prowler
  • chopper - ghost
  • scorpion - wraith
  • banshee - hornet - phaeton
From a campaign perspective, we need a lean and effective list of vehicles. Otherwise, the story gets pushed to the side for the sake of including some obscure vehicle that is necessary to complete a mission that was contrived for the sake of including that vehicle (that seems to be how we suddenly got the Mammoth in H4 despite never having it before or ever seeing it since).

For MP, I still want the balance that comes with vehicles that complement each other.

For forge...... go nuts and have every asset available.
Definitely the Spectre, Prowler and...the Shadow (troop transport variant). All of these were pretty underused. The Spectre was only in Halo 2 and the Prowler only in Halo 3, and the troop variant of the Shadow didn't even end up in the final version of Halo 2!
Definitely the Spectre, Prowler and...the Shadow (troop transport variant). All of these were pretty underused. The Spectre was only in Halo 2 and the Prowler only in Halo 3, and the troop variant of the Shadow didn't even end up in the final version of Halo 2!
I second the Spectre. That thing was weak as hell but I feel like it never got a fair shake since it was basically replaced by the Prowler in H3. I would also love to see the Falcon make a return in Infinite, maybe this time with a transport variant so you can fly around your teammates in BTB.
I’d certainly be curious to see a Prowler or Spectre again. Though for the sake of balance I think you’d have to have one or the other to replace a ghost on a map.
Feel like the UNSC only have the Warthog as their only quick weaponised ground vehicle, the gun goose just never cut it for me.
None Vehicles make you go fast which totally ruins everything
The Brute Chopper must return. After that, an updated Brute Prowler would be fun as well. I would like the Spectre to return as well, but in light of the brutes returning I would prefer some brute vehicles.
I believe one item that has been missing from most of the games has been a troop transport vehicle that holds more than three people.
Apart from the obvious ones that we pretty much already know we will get the ones I would like the most are are the Chopper, since Brutes are back, and it was a really fun unique vehicle. And the Scarab for pretty much the same reason.
  • Hornet
  • Falcon
  • Spectre
  • Rocket Hog
  • Scarab
  • Gungoose
  • Chopper
I remember when you could use the machine gun and the tank cannon at the same time and I really like the H5 option of being able to change seats without having to get out of the car
I say that there is a huge vehicle sandbox with about every canon vehicle but only on certain maps.
I would like to see cyclops and mantises. In halo concept they thought that Spartans could customize their own like Jerome's Theseus Mantis and Isabel's mantis so having custom mantises and cyclops that u could use in like a cyclops game mode.
I would like Lichs and phantoms and pelicans to be drivable, and falcons and choppers, and maybe a weird cross between a hornet and pelican.
perhaps we could drive revanants and shadows and even non-canon stuff like the banished skiff and other mega-construx vehicles
I like the ambition of having every vehicle from every game, but we gotta have a reasonable limit somewhere. I'd prefer that we have a set of vehicles that complement each other from each faction. An example of complementary vehicles is below:
  • chopper - ghost
  • scorpion - wraith
From a campaign perspective, we need a lean and effective list of vehicles. Otherwise, the story gets pushed to the side for the sake of including some obscure vehicle that is necessary to complete a mission that was contrived for the sake of including that vehicle (that seems to be how we suddenly got the Mammoth in H4 despite never having it before or ever seeing it since).

For MP, I still want the balance that comes with vehicles that complement each other.

please no forerunners
  • chopper - ghost
  • scorpion - wraith

Lets build on that
  • Ghost - Jackrabbit - Chopper: with the Chopper being the best for dealing damage while the Jackrabbit is the fastest
  • Spectre - Warthog - Marauder : Warthog is faster with a less damaging hitscan turret while the Spectre is more maneuverable with a hard hitting turret that requires leading, the Marauder combines these both into a semi-fast vehicle with a slow firing rocket launcher-like projectile
  • Scorpion - Wraith: Scorpion is direct fire and has good climbing ability while the Wraith is great for mortar support and quick boosts of movement across even surfaces
  • Banshee - Hornet: Banshees do far more damage against vehicles but are unable to hover, Hornets are better for sustained damage against infantry
  • Mastodon - Wraith Invader: Mastodon can carry less personal but is more heavily armed and faster, the Wraith Invader carries far more personal and has a strong shield but is rather slow and unable to deal much damage
  • Cyclops - Locust: The Cyclops is great at anti-vehicle work and is very maneuverable but requires leading shots while the locust is slow but uses a pinpoint laser to catch vehicles out in the open and melt them
  • Mantis - Grunt Goblin: Mantis is taller and is slower, but packs a big punch while the Goblin is small and fast for it's size but has a harder time dealing with enemies
  • Phantom - Pelican: Pelican is much faster but troops inside are unable to attack from within while the Phantom's passenger's can shoot while in transit
  • Drop Pods - Spirit: Drop Pods are a far more precise but the Spirit can deliver a whole fireteam into the fray, although being slower and able to be shot down
  • Wolverine - Reaver: Wolverine is much faster while the AA wraith is beefy and can tank enemy fire for longer
Forklift for Brohammer to charge into battle with.
  • Gungoose
  • Gauss Warthog
  • Rocket Warthog
  • Scorpion
  • Hornet
  • Falcon
  • Wraith
  • Spectre
  • Chopper
  • Prowler
  • Scarab
  • Seraph