Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What vehicles should return

OP HAMMER SLAMER99

What vehicles do you think should return in halo infinite.
I'd like to see the Renevant, Spectre & Possibly the Shadow to return
Aside from the standard ones seen in almost every game:
  • Hornet
  • Mammoth and the Scarab (a one v one fight could be insanely fun)
  • Spectre
  • Revenant
  • Brute Chopper
I have a long list, but adding too many could bog down the game play imo
  • Hornet
  • Spectre
  • Revenant
  • Brute Chopper
This would be awesome enough for it to be it's own multiplayer game mode. Probably won't happen, but I would love for larger vehicles to play a role in the multi sandbox.

Aside from the mentioned, I would like to see the return of the Falcon. Some of my fondest memories of Reach are related to using or dealing with a Falcon.
Bring back the Spectre, Chopper and better game balanced Elephant.

More Anti-Air Vehicles could be cool to see.

I hope the Mantis and Wasp are never seen again too.
  • Hornet
  • Spectre
  • Revenant
  • Brute Chopper
Ah the Revenant. That brings back memories of the insane OP passenger Sniper
Personally I would really love to see the Revenant and the Falcon return from Halo: Reach.
I would like to see the phaeton return. It’s one of my favorite vehicles in H5, but it never got a chance in BTB, and it’s rarely used in WZ
  • Hornet
  • Spectre
  • Revenant
  • Brute Chopper
This would be awesome enough for it to be it's own multiplayer game mode. Probably won't happen, but I would love for larger vehicles to play a role in the multi sandbox.

Aside from the mentioned, I would like to see the return of the Falcon. Some of my fondest memories of Reach are related to using or dealing with a Falcon.
That was exactly what I was thinking!

Forgot about the Falcon! Would be lots of fun to fly around in one of those again.
Besides the obvious that will return (Warthog, Scorpion, Ghost, etc.) I would love to see the Spectre again, or at least a Covenant "Warthog".
On top of all the staple vehicles we see in every game, I'd like to see the Spectre come back from Halo 2. I love the idea of having a Covenant version of the Warthog. We could make it distinct by giving the turret explosive plasma bolts, like the Blissful Slumber storm rifle. The Revenant would be a great choice, too. I love how it was like a smaller, more nimble version of the Wraith.

I definitely want the Hannibal vehicles to be there as well. I'd love a campaign mission where we tear through battlefield after battlefield with a laser-cannon scorpion! And you know what, why don't we just go full HAM with these vehicles? Let's bring in some of the most powerful vehicles that we haven't even had the chance to use ourselves yet. I'm talking the likes of Hawks and Grizzlies from Halo Wars.
I'll be happy if the Broadsword is included.
All the vehicles from prior Halo games should return. I see no reason why not.
Legitsky wrote:
All the vehicles from prior Halo games should return. I see no reason why not.
I definitely agree
The phaeton it was a good addition to Halo:5
While more of a dream, I would love to see some of the Halo Wars units make a debut in the main Halo games. Imagine being able to fight in a cyclops or locast or fly a vulture and vampire.
While more of a dream, I would love to see some of the Halo Wars units make a debut in the main Halo games. Imagine being able to fight in a cyclops or locast or fly a vulture and vampire.
I can see that happening if somehow in Halo: Infinite we meet the spirit of fire.
  • Falcon
  • Hornet
  • Longsword
  • Elephant (CTF on Sandtrap was so damn fun because of those elephants)
  • Chopper (Been ranting about this since H4)
  • Prowler (but a tiny bit beefier)
  • Revenant
Hornet from halo 3