Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What will you do when Infinite releases?

OP BloodHunterX020

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I'll be watching a playthrough of the game on YouTube. After wasting my money on the Halo 5 Limited Edition I'm not taking any chances. 343 don't deserve my money for screwing up the narrative as they did, and they sure as hell won't be getting it from me again if they screw it up more with this one.
Watching a campaign on YouTube sure sounds like it will ruin the experience, imo

Well, me I will be explaining H4 and H5 events to my brother before hopping in the H6 campaign, because he hasn't played since H3.
After that I'll fool around in Forge to test it and all the new features/weapons/vehicles and then head to multiplayer.
I'm sure it will be a blast and really fun to play!
buy it at standard price and play it, I'm not gonna let some youtuber ruin the experience for me. I would rather experience the story for myslef even if it does turn out to be garbage.
I'll download It from the Microsoft Store and play the campaign. I will then go onto Multiplayer and play that until Halo 7. Thus, the cycle will continue.
Hopefully by then I'll know mostly what the gameplay will be like. If it has classic movement mechanics I'll buy it day one and play it. If not, I'll pass once again and probably give up for good on 343's Halo. I'll just play MCC or one of the many Halo's being made (like Installation 01) to fill the void.
I’ll play through the campaign on heroic then hop onto multiplayer, where I will stay for the majority of the time before the next game in the series
Gonna wait for reviews and opinions to come out. Maybe chat with some other Halo fans I know for their personal opinions. If it launches on Gamepass, I might ask a friend to let me try it on their Gamepass.
Play the game then form my own opinion about it. I never had this emotional hatred towards 343 unlike some other people in this fanbase. Even if it turns out as bad as Halo 5 campaign-wise I'd probably still keep playing the multiplayer.
Campaign on legendary followed by playing multiplayer. Then, I will mess around in forge to see the new tools, test weapons etc. Then roughly after a week or so start working towards 100 percent commendations and Max Rank. Then the only remaining thing to do is the beat the game on LASO.
Do my research. See what the gameplay is like and find out how many playlists and multiplayer modes the game has launched with.

I'm not worried about the campaign. It's never been where I get the majority of my enjoyment.
I will wait a but to buy the game since I'm assuming there won't be very much left after the initial launch. Once in my possession I'll play it straight through solo on legendary. After I will try to find all secret treasures in Campaign (skulls, mission logs, etc.) Then hit up slayer to try and max out all in game achievements once again LOL
I probably won't buy it, I might watch some gameplay on youtube. I will most likely still be playing Halo Reach until 343 kills the servers.
Unless I see something before the game launches that I don't really like at all, I'll be buying it and playing day one like I have with all the halos minus CE (I got it the first month) I'll start with some single player then move to multiple player as I've almost always done.

I just hope it has a good launch with the content in that people expect at launch, like BTB, Doubles etc.

The one thing I won't be doing is pre ordering it unless there is a really cool legendary edition or something that I like, but even then that's doubtful. I didn't with Halo 5 because I didn't like what you got, there was no physical copy of the game and the price with ridiculous.
I’ll likely preorder the game as I’ve done with each one since Halo 3. If there’s a Legendary edition or something similar, I’m sure I’ll get that one cuz that’s how I roll. As for the game itself, I’ll be playing campaign on Legendary solo right out of the gate and nothing else until I finished. After that I’ll play multiplayer and work towards getting all the achievements.
I probably won't buy it, I might watch some gameplay on youtube. I will most likely still be playing Halo Reach until 343 kills the servers.
Ill buy it cause its halo and i have to. Will probably turn it off after the first cutscene like i did in halo 5
play it for 10$ , thru game-pass. Then , if it is a worthy addition to the collection , will pick up a physical copy.
I'll be watching a playthrough of the game on YouTube. After wasting my money on the Halo 5 Limited Edition I'm not taking any chances. 343 don't deserve my money for screwing up the narrative as they did, and they sure as hell won't be getting it from me again if they screw it up more with this one.
I'll be waiting until well after launch before buying it, but I won't be watching it on youtube either. I'll wait for reviews and feedback, do research and then decide.
I'll probably buy it during my lunch break and it'll ruin my productivity the rest of the day. I'll start it up right away and play with the menu and the settings, customizing the my controls. Then it'll sit there torturing me while I wait for my wife to get home. Then we'll start a split screen campaign. We'll probably start on Legendary and whether we bump it down to Heroric will depend on whether one of us dying sets us back a checkpoint or just respawns us. We'll probably let the game pull us through, but depending on how open world it feels, we may end up exploring the greater map. I'll probably try some platforming and grenade jumping to try and push the limits of some of the levels and see if the game will be worth really exploring or if it'll be an endless string of invisible walls and death volumes. We won't comb over everything to find skulls or anything, but I'll keep an eye out. We'll probably try the online multiplayer for a few minutes and get destroyed by people who've been playing since midnight and already know the maps, then we'll go play MCC with our friends.

In the few days after beating the campaign, if there are no side quests, then I'll probably experiment with grenade jumping on different difficulties then trying to go out and find all of the skulls and terminals without looking them up.
I am going to wait to see the release playlists.

If they don't have Ranked Team Doubles at launch - I won't be buying.

I would like to see the introduction of Team Triples (3v3). I think games focusing on bigger groups are short-sighted, not everyone has a full party and most don't want to play with randoms.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4