Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What will you do when Infinite releases?

OP BloodHunterX020

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Do enough school work before hand so my schedule is clear. Pre-order and pre-download the game. Start playing as soon as it's available. Lock myself away from the outside world until solo campaign is completed. Then do multiplayer and campaign co-op with friends until next Halo.
Wait for reviews and make an informed decision on whether or not I should buy the game.
jhmgrose wrote:
Wait for reviews and make an informed decision on whether or not I should buy the game.
Wish more people would do that then just throw money at any title that has halo In it
Probably black out all Halo news and info until I can afford it, then play Halo Infinite. I've got nothing against 343, I think they do great work. It's just that for the time being, I'm in the patient gamer camp. Of course, I always make exceptions every now and then.
Take a day off and finish campaign. In all honesty at this point I want the series to end bros.
Play the campaign, then jump into multiplayer. I’m lucky that 2 of my best friends are fans of Halo, and better than me at the game, so it will be helpful when the game will come out.
When it comes out I'll first run through the campaign. After completing a few runs in the campaign I'll then move over to multiplayer.
Watch gameplay and play beta before the release and then buy it. It's Halo. I've been invested in this story and even the MP since 2001-2002 and with the way the story is going you know I gotta play it and find out what happens in the new Trilogy despite the flaws.
Get game pass and try it out.
If it is leaning towards classic mechanics, then I’ll preorder it. If not, then I’ll wait for a bunch of YouTube gameplay videos to come out, then either not buy it or buy it.
Purchasing it and playing it when it comes out, mate.
More than likely go through campaign on Legendary just as I've done with the other Halo games. Once I'm done with campaign, its on to multiplayer!!!
Play the campaign like 5 times and then Warzone/Firefight till the next Halo game.
I’m going to jump in Forge immediately to play around with the weapons then hop into campaign on normal and then again on legendary. Then I’ll try the new games modes and BTB. Eventually I’ll get to everything else haha. (I also love the metal editions sooooo, sorry guys)
step 1: buy game
step 2: hop right into multiplayer
step 3: rage quit after being killed and call hacks without any proof
step 4: repeat step 2
step 5: repeat step 3
step 6: ban hammer
step 7: forge (place 2 blocks, kill ball, re-spawn point, and a weapon and call it a map
step 8: campaign
step 9: step 2 again
step 10: get reminder of ban hammer
step 11?: firefight/Spartan Ops (if even in game)
step 11: custom games
step 12: have a really great time
step 1: buy game
step 2: hop right into multiplayer
step 3: rage quit after being killed and call hacks without any proof
step 4: repeat step 2
step 5: repeat step 3
step 6: ban hammer
step 7: forge (place 2 blocks, kill ball, re-spawn point, and a weapon and call it a map
step 8: campaign
step 9: step 2 again
step 10: remember getting the ban hammer
step 11?: firefight/Spartan Ops (if even in game)
step 11: custom games
step 12: have a really great time
Lol.
I'll download It from the Microsoft Store and play the campaign. I will then go onto Multiplayer and play that until Halo 7. Thus, the cycle will continue.
This.
Will play at midnight and take a few days off work.
Campaign on normal
Try multiplayer praying it's not sweatfest like Halo 5
Forge
Campaign on legendary
Customs

I've never hated a Halo game to date exception being Halo Wars so they can't really go wrong unless 343i pulls an EA/ Activision which I doubt. So long as nothing sketchy or weird happens before launch I'll pick it up.
I'll be playing it and most likely enjoying it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4