Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

What will you do when Infinite releases?

OP BloodHunterX020

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
buy and play the game like I do for every halo game
I will be buying it day one, possible the collectors or limited edition. Then I will spend every minute of everyday playing it until I am fired from my job and my family leaves me because Halo is life.
Honestly, Iʻll buy it no matter what. I personally enjoy all the Halo games even though I also notice the story changed from Halo 4 to Halo 5. Even if I still miss what could of happen from Halo 4 to what I thought could be the next Halo 5, I still want to know what 343i could come up with to stop Cortana.
I'll be watching a playthrough of the game on YouTube. After wasting my money on the Halo 5 Limited Edition I'm not taking any chances. 343 don't deserve my money for screwing up the narrative as they did, and they sure as hell won't be getting it from me again if they screw it up more with this one.
Lol. I’m preordering and grinding it day 1, even if they messed Halo 5 up. It doesn’t matter to me.
I'll preorder. Probably from a Gamestop because I like standing in line and talking with other fans. I know there's a chance the Campaign could suck like H5 but it's worth it to me. I get to have a new Halo game and that's all that matters to me.

In the first 48hrs: I'll freak out because it's new and shiny, then play the campaign with 3 buddies on Legendary, dabble in multiplayer, but then set out on my solo-legendary campaign.
play it 24/7
Probably take some time off of work. I like to make big events for myself with major releases from my favorite franchises. Although these days it's down to two, Halo being one of them.
Probably go back and play from Halo Wars to Halo Wars 2 in order (So, HW, Halo: Reach, Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 5, and then Halo Wars 2) before the game releases, then buy it and tackle the hardest difficulty and find all the collectibles before going back and just doing a more casual game play.
waiting for reviews and information how the monetisation with MTs is handled. also watching some gameplay.
based on what i see i may buy it new or used. if i don't like what i see, i'll buy it used, bc i still want to see where the story goes. even if i didn't like h5s story (better said: didn't care about anything that happend), the ending still intrigued me where they are going
Am I allowed to say play the dang out of it? Cause I fully intend to play it all day, even if it is an awful game.
The weekend before launch do a 2-4 player co-op with some close friends over all the Halo games (minus Halo Wars) like we always do before a Halo release.
Then once launch day comes Imma tell my boss I'm taking the day off.

Me: Hey Boss
Me: Yea
Me: I'm taking the day off for Halo
Me: Okay me too
:D
Call in sick
Honestly i ask friends who usually buy the game how it is first before i get it but halo's a different story I've been to the midnight release for every game and im not breaking that streak.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4