Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

When will we see multiplayer?

OP GAMRKNIGHT352

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
When will we see the multiplayer? Can you guys give us a date that we can see some gameplay or maybe even a beta?
We have no idea. The game is delayed, probably coming out next year, but we really don't know. My best guess would be E3 or around that time, but it all depends on how long covid sticks around.
znazanz777 wrote:
We have no idea. The game is delayed, probably coming out next year, but we really don't know. My best guess would be E3 or around that time, but it all depends on how long covid sticks around.
The game IS coming next year, they confirmed this lolz.
but back to OP’s question, I suspect we’ll see MP by the end of this year, as I suspect the game is launching by the end of June at the latest.
znazanz777 wrote:
but back to OP’s question, I suspect we’ll see MP by the end of this year, as I suspect the game is launching by the end of June at the latest.
I could see this happening as it pertains to a beta. I’m hoping for a November launch personally which would give them ample opportunity to fix any problems and IF we were get some kind of beta testing this holiday it could in fact give them time to run an additional beta after the preliminary or even multiple betas of MP. Campaign I think is going to be pretty cut and dry, one beta would suffice (if any at all), but two on MP would be ideal. Really give them an opportunity to launch an effective game from the start and not deal with the backlash of a bug infested game.
znazanz777 wrote:
Nothing is certain in the world of video game delays. I'd rather have a good Halo Infinite in 2022 than a mediocre one in 2021.
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
Nothing is certain in the world of video game delays. I'd rather have a good Halo Infinite in 2022 than a mediocre one in 2021.
Absolutely no way it’s pushed to 2022. If it is, then I honestly think 343’s management will be let go and new people will be brought in. The game is coming 2021, no exceptions, MS won’t allow it.
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
Absolutely no way it’s pushed to 2022. If it is, then I honestly think 343’s management will be let go and new people will be brought in. The game is coming 2021, no exceptions, MS won’t allow it.
Agreed. Just look at the marketing involved Microsoft has pushed through. Nearly every TV spot is Halo related. Even pictures of consoles arriving at their distribution centers...flip the box over and its a HUGE Master Chief for the cover art of the new consoles. No way its pushed back until 2022 and if that's the case then something else happened in the world which should be more of a concern than a video game.
Honestly I believe November is our last shot for 2020. 343 usually takes a break during December so I doubt they'd drop big news like that during that time.
I would really like to see Halo Infinite multiplayer in November right before the xbox series x and s releases I do think they’re ready to show multiplayer before next year if multiplayer ready to show they should show us soon as possible if it’s just a 2 minute and 30 second trailer or 3 minutes split screen was up and running in December 2018
Hopefully sooner rather than later. They are going to be so many Halo fan’s eyes on that multiply reveal. Can’t wait to see what they do.
I hope we see something soon. With the delay I really hope we can get some kind of flighting, even if not to the extent of their original plan.
Best surprise would be a beta with the release of the new xbox
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
You forgot to insert the overused quote "A deLayEd gAme iS eVentUally g0od, but a rUshed gAme is for3ver bAd" at the end of the message, you know nothing about video game design.
Karim wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
You forgot to insert the overused quote "A deLayEd gAme iS eVentUally g0od, but a rUshed gAme is for3ver bAd" at the end of the message, you know nothing about video game design.
Is there anything wrong with that quote? It's true.
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
I agree with Redemption here. If somehow, for some reason it’s delayed to 2022, 343 must’ve been talking the talk and not walking the walk. If the game was so bad off that it requires more than a year delay, I think they would’ve delayed the monstrosity of a game sooner.
znazanz777 wrote:
Karim wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
It is outdated in the current gaming industry landscape, just look at No Man's Sky. Miyamoto said it when game updates weren't still a thing back then and you couldn't easly fix a broken game.
But the most annoying thing is that this quote is most often overused by some gamers who watched a couple of videos about game design on Youtube and now think they are experienced game designers.
I think that Halo Infinite will release around December 31, 2021, because that's what the Amazon page says.

It's a reasonable guess that Halo: Infinite's multiplayer (which I should mention will be F2P) will come out around the same time as the full game.
Karim wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
Karim wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
It is outdated in the current gaming industry landscape, just look at No Man's Sky. Miyamoto said it when game updates weren't still a thing back then and you couldn't easly fix a broken game.
But the most annoying thing is that this quote is most often overused by some gamers who watched a couple of videos about game design on Youtube and now think they are experienced game designers.
No Man's Sky is a bad example of this because it never fully recovered. So many people will never trust that studio again, and so many people who still ended up buying No Man's Sky probably won't buy their next game on the release date. I didn't preorder Halo 5 because Halo MCC shipped in an abysmal state and I got burned on it. A more apt version of the quote for the modern age would be "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game will hurt your reputation".
znazanz777 wrote:
Karim wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
Karim wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
znazanz777 wrote:
No Man's Sky is a bad example of this because it never fully recovered. So many people will never trust that studio again, and so many people who still ended up buying No Man's Sky probably won't buy their next game on the release date. I didn't preorder Halo 5 because Halo MCC shipped in an abysmal state and I got burned on it. A more apt version of the quote for the modern age would be "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game will hurt your reputation".
Yes, that's a better version for sure, at least you justified it instead of just posting a quote without context like others do.

I said No Man's Sky, one other example is Sea of Thieves, that game was totally empty at release.
I hope for a Multiplayer reveal on the day the Series X releases
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2