Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

whens the xbox event happening

OP CrashingMoney65

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
any ideas
Nobody knows yet, some time in the next couple of weeks I assume. They’re being very tight lipped about things, they probably won’t tell us the date until a few days before the event. If it’s next Thursday, we’ll probably get the date this Thursday.

All I can say is... ANY DAY NOW!!!! SOON!

Just keep checking Xbox’s twitter. That’ll be the first place they’ll announce it.
Judging by the silence i'd say mid-to late july.
Nobody knows yet, some time in the next couple of weeks I assume. They’re being very tight lipped about things, they probably won’t tell us the date until a few days before the event. If it’s next Thursday, we’ll probably get the date this Thursday.

All I can say is... ANY DAY NOW!!!! SOON!

Just keep checking Xbox’s twitter. That’ll be the first place they’ll announce it.
OK CHEERS
No official date has been announced yet but I’d imagine within the first two weeks of July if I had to guess.

I believe a Xbox Exec on Twitter, Aaron Greenberg said they were just finalising some details before they announce anything. Link to the tweet is here

Whenever the date is announced I’m sure you’ll see it posted all over Xbox’s social media pages
No date been officially given. However, I’d say it’s more than likely mid July at the absolute latest. It’d be very foolish of MS to set it in late July. The clock is ticking, and we are now likely less than 5 months away until the game and console launch. There’s really no more time for being secretive and waiting, they need to show the game ASAP.
It’s looking like somewhere in the second half of July. A dude from Windows insider said it won’t be early July.
Judging by the silence i'd say mid-to late july.
We found out about the 3rd party events date on the 30th of May. And it was on the 7th of June, its pretty likely we'll find out about it within the next week.
I think we will most likely see the Xbox Event happening on July 2020.
Mid-to-late July most likely. Makes you wonder how the Halo Infinite beta will transpire.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Mid-to-late July most likely. Makes you wonder how the Halo Infinite beta will transpire.
If they actually wait until late July, that’s a moronic move. Would be incredibly foolish. Also, if it’s late July, then at that point I’d see really know point in the flights/betas, as there’d only be a few months to finalize everything.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
If they actually wait until late July, that’s a moronic move. Would be incredibly foolish. Also, if it’s late July, then at that point I’d see really know point in the flights/betas, as there’d only be a few months to finalize everything.
Early July that's still a few months + a week or two tops, not that much of a difference if you consider how long it's been in development anyway. Most of the larger things are probably finalized already.
But a lot can still happen in a few months; we might not see total overhauls of the multiplayer but there can still be balancing tweaks made, map adjustments (Wasn't the lighting in Halo 5's beta darker on some maps than in release? Correct me if I'm wrong), and so on. It'd also give people a chance to see "Is this game for me?" or not as well.
id say a few weeks at most
Soon, that's for sure. The Halo Instagram page just told everyone to follow their YouTube channel with #HaloInfinite in the post.

So something is definitely about to happen.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
There is a fair chance their 'promise' of a beta has been sacrificed on the altar of COVID-19.

They may simply not have the time or the resources (particularly on-site personnel) to run one properly... at least not at the expense of keeping the game on track for release.

Plus they are being held hostage a bit by Microsoft and their cat and mouse with Sony over releasing information.
Cody15x wrote:
It’s looking like somewhere in the second half of July. A dude from Windows insider said it won’t be early July.
He is an article writer for Windows and devices. It is as much speculation as the rest of us.
Mark my words. Xbox 20/20 July 7th/July 8th (depending on location).
Syxnrgy wrote:
Yep. I think July 7th might be the date.
Syxnrgy wrote:
Yep. I think July 7th might be the date.
Yeah my thoughts exactly. July 7th 2020 around 12PM PST (which could correspond to APAC as July 8th).
As much as I want it to be early July. It’s looking more likely that it will be late July. Just based on what phill Spencer said, waiting for all the studios to submit their content. Also finalizing plans for the broadcast, No crappy web cams this time. they want to be ready. It sucks for us. I was originally hoping sometime between the 6th-15th but now, according to some industry insiders/analysts it’s looking more like the show could be anytime between the 20th-25th.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2