Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

which weapons skins do you want to see return?

OP Hot Chili Fries

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The main one I want to see return is Pop Culture and Lord of the Fries. Even when I get the Gold Targetmaster skin I will still continue to use my pop culture skin. It's just so darn cool.
Wasn't a big fan of the skins. I stopped caring for them after the "Pizza" skin.
Weapon skins are ridiculous. French Fry Skin, Pizza Skin, Kitty Skin, not things you’d see in a war. So no skins.
Weapon skins are ridiculous. French Fry Skin, Pizza Skin, Kitty Skin, not things you’d see in a war. So no skins.
I actually had a friend put a purple teddy bear and rainbow sticker on his M16 when I was in the army, so you're wrong about that.

besides, Halo multiplayer has always been pretty non-serious: flaming spartan heads, "can i haz recon?", armor effects from Reach, red vs blue. idk why all you people are suddenly acting like Halo needs to be this super serious franchise when it never has been before.

If you want an authentic war-like experience, there's always Battlefield and Call of Duty. :)
I actually had a friend put a purple teddy bear and rainbow sticker on his M16 when I was in the army, so you're wrong about that.

besides, Halo multiplayer has always been pretty non-serious: flaming spartan heads, "can i haz recon?", armor effects from Reach, red vs blue. idk why all you people are suddenly acting like Halo needs to be this super serious franchise when it never has been before.

If you want an authentic war-like experience, there's always Battlefield and Call of Duty. :)
Why would it need to be super silly?
If you want a colorful happy Joy Joy experience there's always Fortnite, Overwatch, Team Fortress, Paladins, Smite etc.
Naqser wrote:

Why would it need to be super silly?
If you want a colorful happy Joy Joy experience there's always Fortnite, Overwatch, Team Fortress, Paladins, Smite etc.
Pop Culture and Lord of the Fries skins are not "super silly." Halo has always had things for comedic relief. Why end this traditional feature too? are you not aware of how ridiculous some of the stuff in Halo has had in the past? Halo has already suffered enough from stripping core features from its identity. Trying to turn it into a "realistic battlefield experience" is only going to be another step in the wrong direction. No offense, but my guess is that all the people begging for Halo to be this super serious, super dooper soldier SPEC OPS simulation game weren't around for the days of Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer and don't realize that silliness, stupidity, and just foolish behavior and features was some of the best game experiences that came from Halo.
Landgrave, golden standard, the sharkface one, the orange/black/white one, and the neon one.
I really never cared about additional weapon skins in video games. If it were up to me, I would not bring back any skins that make the weapons look like nerf guns, same goes for that weird pizza skin. But that's just my opinion.
Nobel skin
I tend to lean towards the less is more opinion. I like the skins that are more accent colors than actual pictures or overly flashy designs. Every now and then I do equip some of the more elaborate designs to mix it up though
If I were to pass with Weapon skins in Halo, I’d rather have Military like themed weapon skins like the Arctic Battle Rifle Skin from Halo 4 for example, Imo I wasn’t a big fan of the silly weapon skins like Pizza skins, Fries skins & the Mister Chief & Spicy Locke skins, it just felt like it went overboard, while I do have Sticker-shock weapon skins equipped, I only have that because it’s unique to the Loot Crate
Not a fan of the super colorful ones. I liked the more realistic ones or the ones that paid homage to a previous halo game or lore (noble, helljumper)
Landgrave and Gold Standard.

Though, I don't think they'd have to bring back those two skins to satisfy me, as new gilded skins would be just as nice.
Gold Standard, Aurum, Last Dawn, Spicy Locke, Master Control(with red instead of blue), the one with the Lone Wolf on it....
vulture111 wrote:
Not a fan of the super colorful ones. I liked the more realistic ones or the ones that paid homage to a previous halo game or lore (noble, helljumper)
If I were to pass with Weapon skins in Halo, I’d rather have Military like themed weapon skins like the Arctic Battle Rifle Skin from Halo 4 for example, Imo I wasn’t a big fan of the silly weapon skins like Pizza skins, Fries skins & the Mister Chief & Spicy Locke skins, it just felt like it went overboard, while I do have Sticker-shock weapon skins equipped, I only have that because it’s unique to the Loot Crate
the Pop Culture weapon skin is actually a reference to Kat from Halo Reach, and the fast food skins of Pizza and Fries are basically a tribute to all the fast food that's been indulged in while playing Halo. I think they need to take it a step further and create Mountain Dew and Doritos skins too.

Now if we could go even further and get a Doge or "i herd u liek mudkipz" skin that would be a dream come true. The descriptions could be "wow, much shoot. Very design" and "i herd u liek me."

Chimera30 wrote:
You could settle for less, but why should you?
Sets: Green Machine, Steel (Halo 4), Master Control
AR: BoomCo, Trauma (Halo 4), UNSC, Prime (Halo 4), Old Abe
BR: Bloodsteel, Landgrave, Forest (Halo 4)
Magnum: Lone Wolf, Flare (Halo 4)

Really nothing else tbh.
Targetmaster.

I really like this skin and the progression you make to unlock the nicer variants. I just wish it was implemented sooner into Halo 5's release, so I'm hopeful it's a hint at what is to come with Halo Infinite.
JB Linken wrote:
Targetmaster.

I really like this skin and the progression you make to unlock the nicer variants. I just wish it was implemented sooner into Halo 5's release, so I'm hopeful it's a hint at what is to come with Halo Infinite.
Targetmaster has gotten much approval and positive feedback from fans, so I'm sure they will bring the system back. What confused me is why it took them so long to implement it.

What they could do is separate it by categories:
500-5000 Headshot Targetmaster commendations that would be variation of Bullseye skins.
10-1000 Triple Double Targetmaster commendations that would be variation of "3" themed skins.
1000-100,000 Assist Targetmaster commendations that would be variations of, well, how about the Halo Reach assist icon, or Yin and Yang themed skins?

they could obviously do this with armor, visors, stances- you name it. ANYTHING but randomized loot boxes or req packs, for sure.
vulture111 wrote:
the Pop Culture weapon skin is actually a reference to Kat from Halo Reach, and the fast food skins of Pizza and Fries are basically a tribute to all the fast food that's been indulged in while playing Halo. I think they need to take it a step further and create Mountain Dew and Doritos skins too.

Now if we could go even further and get a Doge or "i herd u liek mudkipz" skin that would be a dream come true. The descriptions could be "wow, much shoot. Very design" and "i herd u liek me."

Chimera30 wrote:
You could settle for less, but why should you?
Well I respect your opinion. Even if it hurts me on the inside
vulture111 wrote:
the Pop Culture weapon skin is actually a reference to Kat from Halo Reach, and the fast food skins of Pizza and Fries are basically a tribute to all the fast food

You have me intrigued on this Kat reference on the Pop Culture skin tell me about this reference

And eating Pizza & chips while gaming, god I can't imagine how greasy the controller would be
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2