Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

which weapons skins do you want to see return?

OP Hot Chili Fries

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I personally don't really want skins, but I wouldn't mind some of the more subtle ones (not the "Pizza" skin). As long as they're not locked behind a roll of the dice, or accessible by a roll of the dice (loot boxes), I'm good.
If you want an authentic war-like experience, there's always Battlefield and Call of Duty. :)
Naqser wrote:
If you want a colorful happy Joy Joy experience there's always Fortnite, Overwatch, Team Fortress, Paladins, Smite etc.
It doesn't have to be like that. Halo Infinite could have silly fun weapon skins like Pop Culture for people who want a "colorful happy joy joy experience", and the people who want an "authentic war-like experience" could simply not equip them. That way, everyone gets what they want, right?

Unless seeing other players using silly things is a problem, in which case we'd have to also remove the options for other stuff, such as unrealistic armor colors like bright pink or lime green, and certain emblems if they appeared on the armor...Anyway, if weapon skins come back in Halo Infinite, there should be options for both serious weapon skins and silly weapon skins, so everyone can use whatever they prefer. I understand that some people dislike silly weapon skins, but we don't necessarily need to be talking about removing them from the game just because of that.
Weapon skins are ridiculous. French Fry Skin, Pizza Skin, Kitty Skin, not things you’d see in a war. So no skins.
If you want an authentic war-like experience, there's always Battlefield and Call of Duty. :)
Call of Duty an authentic war-like experience ? Rainbow Dash wants a word with you. That's just one of many. Even BF V goes to far for me. I'm all for customisation, but some designs are way over the top and should not be in certain games imo. Halo Infinite should have them, but there needs to be a line that does not get crossed. Again, in my humble opinion.
I want to see the 343 exclusive skins return, namely the Ice Unicorn skins. Exclusive items always make games more interesting. It all started with Recon Armor in the original Halo 3, and it has only progressed from there.
Sharktooth grin and master control.
I don't mind skins as long as they aren't ugly. More lore friendly skins would be nice or something that is clean. Pop Culture is still cool tho cuz it has cats on it. I wouldn't mind a few silly ones to just throw in. But having a nice clean skin on something would be fine tbh.
None of them, but if I had to choose bring back my Tron skins man.
Let's not forget the flag skins we were promised Feburary 2018.
I'd love to see the Steampunk skins from Halo 4 come back.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A mi me gustaria poder ver unas pieles dedicadas a los ODST
Weapon skins are ridiculous. French Fry Skin, Pizza Skin, Kitty Skin, not things you’d see in a war. So no skins.
SOoooooooo, just camo or a stripes here and there? Becuase i agree the food ones are silly but i still want some practical skins.
Old abe for the assault rifle
Lord of the fries for the magnum
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Las de comida no me gustan, son ridiculas
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Arctic. if they could reskind the weapons depending on the like Bungie did with the vehicles on avalanche for halo 3 that would be very cool but time consuming

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2