Who All Pre-Ordered Infinite on Day 1 ?

OP Mr Mad Chief

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
I pre-ordered on Steam as soon as I saw the pre-order go live, I just get immense joy from seeing Halo Infinite in my Steam library.
Does Game Pass count?
waiting for a Collector's edition.
Pre-ordered on Steam! :D Woooooo!!
Waiting for coop
Does Game Pass count?
I mean I would say Game Pass counting is 50/50, as long as your membership is valid then you have Infinite on release, but as soon as your membership expires then you no longer have Infinite, so....
This guy right here! Let's get it!
pre-ordered and ready to go :)
Pre ordered the steel book collectors edition and the Halo edition Elite 2 controller. Console just didn’t really appeal to me visually sadly. Stars looked cool but that’s it. Otherwise I’m hyped as hell, if not still a bit stung from no coop and forge. I can accept waiting a little bit for them.
I did! Don't care that it's on Game Pass, I want to own it.
Forsythia wrote:
I did! Don't care that it's on Game Pass, I want to own it.
Ya I get that, even though I have gamepass I still had to own it outright.
No. I'll get it on game pass at some point.
gamepass doesn't resonates with me, it's economical for sure but i rather own the game so i'm going with pre-order on steam.
Game pass baby! If a collectors or premium edition comes I’ll add it permanently =)
SLyTaNicX wrote:
gamepass doesn't resonates with me, it's economical for sure but i rather own the game so i'm going with pre-order on steam.
I like it for being able to experience some games that I know I won’t put the time in playing fully. For example I loved being able to visit the places I’ve lived and visited abroad in flight simulator. Same with some roguelike dungeon crawlers, I like playing through the game but I’m not the person to repeat it over and over to min max it. Game pass is excellent for that.
Part of the GamePass gang. I'm still holding out some hope for a collectors edition or something like that.
If there isn't anything like that I'll buy it after some time when the price drops.
Never pre-order a product where I do not know what I am getting. Am waiting to see 'actual' updated campaign gameplay so as I can make a purchase decision.

Pre-ordering blind would be like buying a car without first looking at it and taking it for a test drive.

That they have yet to show updated campaign gameplay since July last year speaks volumes in regards to their lack of confidence in the product.
Pre-ordered on Steam and managed to bag a limited edition series X, unfortunately couldn't get the series 2 controller though, very hyped for launch!
I'm waiting to see PC preorder bonuses first. Otherwise, I'll just use Game Pass for PC. I'd love to buy it outright though, but feel a little hit by the preorder bonuses for console and none for PC. We'll see. Perhaps they'll update. Otherwise, I'll switch to steam when it's on sale and use game pass in the meantime.
Game pass baby! If a collectors or premium edition comes I’ll add it permanently =)
SLyTaNicX wrote:
I like it for being able to experience some games that I know I won’t put the time in playing fully. For example I loved being able to visit the places I’ve lived and visited abroad in flight simulator. Same with some roguelike dungeon crawlers, I like playing through the game but I’m not the person to repeat it over and over to min max it. Game pass is excellent for that.
I'm getting a series S soon just for Infinite, but I also want to experience gamepass. Looks like a real good time!
I had it preordered at my local gaming shop around the flight but cancelled it after they said no coop at launch. Have GPbsonillbget to play itneither way and if I can't coop play there's not much reason.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5