Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Who do you think will be killed in halo infinite?

OP EthanTheYeeetan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Title is self-explanatory. I'm thinking a character from blue team. Maybe the reason they released the Linda comic was because they wanted the audience to get more attached to her before she gets YEETED in halo 6?
Cortana . Then another copy is created and she is no longer vulnerable to corruption enabling her to function indefinitely .

Chiefs gift from the librarian includes immortality .

Boom

Chief and cortana forever .

Realistically I think lots of marines will die and Halsey at the hands of Cortana . If Cortana kills Halsey does that mean Halsey committed suicide ?
I think APhysicalDrain is onto something in that, from a narrative perspective, the biggest promise this game can make is that either Chief or Cortana is walking away at the end of it, but only one of them will, and it will be at the expense of the other's life.

The idea of Cortana pulling some evil revenge plot on Halsey is also pretty interesting.

For emotional resonance they may elect to kill Lasky and/or Roland off, as those are two characters who would be missed but wouldn't tear too deep a hole in the heart of most players. Maybe Palmer and members of Fireteam Osiris are in similar peril, but I think they're too polarizing (Buck excepted) to make for great emotional setpieces in the same way that Johnson's death really lent narrative weight to the end of Halo 3.
That Marine Dustin dying as soon as they touch down on Halo.

Spoiler:
Show
TweeFoThwee IndaTrees-“You are the Battle-scared veterans, seasoned and accomplished Halo fans, the heart, soul and will of the Franchise. But these are my games now, monetization and needless changes matter to me, your thoughts not.”

Halo Fans-“👁👄👁.”
Hopefully not chief.
That Marine Dustin dying as soon as they touch down on Halo.

Spoiler:
Show
Savage XD I think that would be hilarious. BroHammer bringing you down, then instantly getting vaporized XD
I have reason to believe the Arbiter is a possibility for getting the boot. I don't want it, but I can see it.
Probably Sarah Palmer and a lot of random marines/spartans. Though to be fair I believe I've mentioned this before in another thread ages back since kind of wanted Palmer to be killed off from the start since never liked her character, well it does seem like it could be the case the way Infinite intro/trailer starts since it seems to imply that we lost a major battle with no sign of the Infinity and hard to tell where the debris for the ship is.
Cortana . Then another copy is created and she is no longer vulnerable to corruption enabling her to function indefinitely .

Boom

Realistically I think lots of marines will die and Halsey at the hands of Cortana . If Cortana kills Halsey does that mean Halsey committed suicide ?
Halo Reach's ending takes place in 2568 and has Halsey narrating it, if Halsey dies in Halo: Infinite (2561) who is narrating reach's ending? Look at the date at the bottom right at 5:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWdkzhxxhe0

Boom

Halo Reach's ending takes place in 2568 and has Halsey narrating it, if Halsey dies in Halo: Infinite (2561) who is narrating reach's ending? Look at the date at the bottom right at 5:45

That's an error. Halo Reach was 2552, the Halsey narration was six years later, it should read as 2558 imo. The date 2589 has never made sense to me. Unless it's referring to the recovery period of Reach after the glassing in 2552.
eviltedi wrote:

Boom

That's an error. Halo Reach was 2552, the Halsey narration was six years later, it should read as 2558 imo. The date 2589 has never made sense to me. Unless it's referring to the recovery period of Reach after the glassing in 2552.
That's cortana speaking in the cut scene . That's what reach looks like 37 years after the glassing .
Marines.
eviltedi wrote:

Boom

That's cortana speaking in the cut scene . That's what reach looks like 37 years after the glassing .
Is it Cortana ? All info I found states it's Halsey. It would make more sense if it was Cortana though, do you have a link I can read ?
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

Boom

Is it Cortana ? All info I found states it's Halsey. It would make more sense if it was Cortana though, do you have a link I can read ?
Halsey is a possibility.
Honestly, I'm thinking it could be Chief AND Cortana. Spartan IIs aren't the type to retire and if Halo Infinite IS the end of Master Chief's story, I don't see it being a happily ever after type of ending.
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

Boom

Because of Halsey and Cortana sharing the same voice actor (Jen Taylor) for some reason I'm now unsure .

I always assumed it was cortana because we never heard Halseys voice until halo 4 and I only played reach the year it came out so never put the two together in that scene until now . Play it through with subtitles turned on to find out .
I always assumed it was cortana because we never heard Halseys voice until halo 4
What are you talking about? Halsey is a main Character in Reach.

and I only played reach the year it came out so never put the two together in that scene until now . Play it through with subtitles turned on to find out .
It's Halsey. Confirmed in the transcript
Halo is the best
Looking at Halo: CE for inspiration, I expect Echo 216's pilot and Lasky to die.
If all goes well, Halo 4 and 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4