Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Who do you think will be killed in halo infinite?

OP EthanTheYeeetan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I think it would be a good character moment for chief if he killed Cortana because after 4 he mourned for her and went chasing after her in 5 over a dream while he was knocked out. But when he found her she was different and I imagine after 5 he has had to come to terms with the fact that she is the greatest threat to humanity currently. So for him to be the one to pull the trigger would be huge. Plus it would be a real tear jerkier for a lot of us as players who have known both of them for years. If they did do a happily ever after ending though I would not complain, I just doubt thats how it's gonna go down.
I think it would be a good character moment for chief if he killed Cortana because after 4 he mourned for her and went chasing after her in 5 over a dream while he was knocked out. But when he found her she was different and I imagine after 5 he has had to come to terms with the fact that she is the greatest threat to humanity currently. So for him to be the one to pull the trigger would be huge. Plus it would be a real tear jerkier for a lot of us as players who have known both of them for years. If they did do a happily ever after ending though I would not complain, I just doubt thats how it's gonna go down.
I like this idea . Even if she is destroyed she can be remade and doesn't necessarily mean its the end of Cortana . I would be a wreck if she is completely written out
If all goes well, Halo 4 and 5.
4 was great.

5 was terrible
Oh Halsey is for the chop surely? If not in this title then surely by the end of this new run of games.
Crikey, not sure I could handle this to be honest. Maybe in an interactive scene where the player has to be the one who actually pulls the trigger while Cortana begs you not to. The feels man! Hurts just to type it haha
Crikey, not sure I could handle this to be honest. Maybe in an interactive scene where the player has to be the one who actually pulls the trigger while Cortana begs you not to. The feels man! Hurts just to type it haha
That would be rough . I'd never complete the game .
MUSElEXE wrote:
I have reason to believe the Arbiter is a possibility for getting the boot. I don't want it, but I can see it.
I hope this doesn't happen. I mean the dude is like 100 years old, so might happen.😭

I think it will be Cortana, maybe even Halsey, or member(s) from blue and or fire team Osiris.
I'm hoping Cortana, also I'm hoping Palmer lives.
Hopefully arbiter as for saving chief from cortana or maybe my best hope that cortana will loose it to chief.......chief may have to kill her.....maybe after killing cortana,chief griefs and if you guys remember a clip from the halo 4 beginning during interrogation of Halsey in which chief's head was down and Halsey brought her cortana just like this chief will be provided a copy of cortana by halsey
Palmer or Lasky.
Halsey and the pilot
Think Cortana is dead and the Created are defeated by the end of the game.
Words cannot express how much I would relish finishing the job Halo 4 started.
eviltedi wrote:
Cortana . Then another copy is created and she is no longer vulnerable to corruption enabling her to function indefinitely .

Chiefs gift from the librarian includes immortality .

Boom
Chief and cortana forever .

Realistically I think lots of marines will die and Halsey at the hands of Cortana . If Cortana kills Halsey does that mean Halsey committed suicide ?
Halo Reach's ending takes place in 2568 and has Halsey narrating it, if Halsey dies in Halo: Infinite (2561) who is narrating reach's ending? Look at the date at the bottom right at 5:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWdkzhxxhe0
That's an error. Halo Reach was 2552, the Halsey narration was six years later, it should read as 2558 imo. The date 2589 has never made sense to me. Unless it's referring to the recovery period of Reach after the glassing in 2552.
Is there any proof to back this up, or are you just guessing?
<p></p>
eviltedi wrote:
Cortana . Then another copy is created and she is no longer vulnerable to corruption enabling her to function indefinitely .

Boom

Realistically I think lots of marines will die and Halsey at the hands of Cortana . If Cortana kills Halsey does that mean Halsey committed suicide ?
Halo Reach's ending takes place in 2568 and has Halsey narrating it, if Halsey dies in Halo: Infinite (2561) who is narrating reach's ending? Look at the date at the bottom right at 5:45

That's an error. Halo Reach was 2552, the Halsey narration was six years later, it should read as 2558 imo. The date 2589 has never made sense to me. Unless it's referring to the recovery period of Reach after the glassing in 2552.
<p></p>
Guessing about what ?
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

Boom

<p></p>
Guessing about what ?
That the narration takes place 2558 as opposed to 2589.
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

Boom

<p></p>
Guessing about what ?
That the narration takes place 2558 as opposed to 2589.
Ignore that, I read it wrong.
All multiplayer gamers will soon be eliminated once Halo Infinite warfare is released..
Probably Cortana
I hope just evil Cortana and no one else.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3