Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Who do you think will be killed in halo infinite?

OP EthanTheYeeetan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Thanks for the replies! I personally think some blue team member is getting rekt. Again, I think the reason the Linda comic was released was to make her a more popular character before she gets yeeted. Would be great story element too, will chief show mercy to evil cortana after she kills one of his close friends since childhood?

P.S- if another Linda-focused novel/book/game is released, it's pretty much confirmed she's gonna die. Wonder how she and johnson will get along.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for the replies! I personally think some blue team member is getting rekt. Again, I think the reason the Linda comic was released was to make her a more popular character before she gets yeeted. Would be great story element too, will chief show mercy to evil cortana after she kills one of his close friends since childhood?

P.S- if another Linda-focused novel/book/game is released, it's pretty much confirmed she's gonna die. Wonder how she and johnson will get along.
Wouldnt be the first time they did that

COUGH COUGH contact harvest and johnson

COUGH COUGH Forerunner trilogy and didact
I hope a lot of the mechanics in Halo 4/5 get a bullet or two.

Oh, you mean characters. I hope Palmer gets what's coming to her.

Oh, you mean you want a serious answer. Then, the loser who yelled at Master Chief on the Infinity. Get him. Don't care about his name.
I majorly think of arbiter and Sarah palmer for this thought. Arbiter will eventually die by trying to save the day... No guess s. Plamer. Players hate her so.....
I absolutely hope to God that they don't kill Cortana. She is my favorite character.
Sarah Palmer getting smashed by Atriox's gravity mace.
I absolutely hope to God that they don't kill Cortana. She is my favorite character.
It's a spiritual reboot so we can't think of death of any major character.... Maybe if they die... They will surely return in coming chapters of halo
Title is self-explanatory. I'm thinking a character from blue team. Maybe the reason they released the Linda comic was because they wanted the audience to get more attached to her before she gets YEETED in halo 6?
I dont want chief t die just yet i know he is getting old and what not but just not yet, nore Arbiter possibly Cortana. Who knows, its a tough one to be honest.
Locke
everybody hates Locke
I don't really see why any main characters have to die in order for the story to be dramatic, to be honest with you. I mean, the stakes already couldn't be any higher, the galaxy's on lockdown...
I think that most, if not all, of the people who die in Infinite will meet their fate either through exposition cutscenes (chronologically before the game itself) or very early in the game to set the stage with a sense of defeat and brokenness that Chief is coming back into the fight to change. With Infinite getting a lot of inspiration from CE, however, there may be an important authority figure who dies later in the game, similar to the death of Captain Keyes. Not sure who that would be, though, maybe Lasky if he's not already dead.
Hopefully the Infinity gets turned i to a flood hive,so a majority of the crew I guess would die or become infected
ShortySL wrote:
Honestly, I'm thinking it could be Chief AND Cortana. Spartan IIs aren't the type to retire and if Halo Infinite IS the end of Master Chief's story, I don't see it being a happily ever after type of ending.
I agree they definitely aren't the type to retire especially Chief. I'd like to see him fill a command role. Kind of like Jun did. I could easily see an old and grizzled Chief becoming a fleet admiral or something similar.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3