Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Who do you think will be killed in halo infinite?

OP EthanTheYeeetan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Cpt Laskey Because he is the only side character that is likable and has some personality
Spoiler:
Show
(in halo 4) and he is somewhat friends with chief, and in general captains and commanders usually die in the halo games, he will either have died in the timeskip from the Cortana’s uprising to cheifs reawakening or he will go down with is ship during a assault on the halo ring,

The arbitrator, he will die during the final assault on whoever the main villain is he will buy time for cheif to get to the main villain before they activate a weapon or device that will make the unsc and any other allied factions lose

Blue team/Osiris team they will die during the final assault aswhile some of them will die in the process of getting to the main base these will probably be the vale, Tanaka, and Linda, than the survivors will assist the arbitrator in buying time for the master chief

Chief or Cortana I definitely think one of them will die perhaps even both but I think one of them will sacrifice themselves for the other, so I think chief is more likely to die since Cortana already did that
Cpt Laskey Because he is the only side character that is likable and has some personality
Spoiler:
Show
(in halo 4) and he is somewhat friends with chief, and in general captains and commanders usually die in the halo games, he will either have died in the timeskip from the Cortana’s uprising to cheifs reawakening or he will go down with is ship during a assault on the halo ring,

The arbitrator, he will die during the final assault on whoever the main villain is he will buy time for cheif to get to the main villain before they activate a weapon or device that will make the unsc and any other allied factions lose

Blue team/Osiris team they will die during the final assault aswhile some of them will die in the process of getting to the main base these will probably be the vale, Tanaka, and Linda, than the survivors will assist the arbitrator in buying time for the master chief

Chief or Cortana I definitely think one of them will die perhaps even both but I think one of them will sacrifice themselves for the other, so I think chief is more likely to die since Cortana already did that

edit: accidentally posted this twice and don’t know how to delete it
Even though I don't want it to happen, I think Lasky is going down in Infinite, I also think Cortana and Halsey are very likely to bite the dust in it too
If they get it wrong: The Halo franchise
If they get it right: The Didact.
Hard to say when we have no idea who will be in the cast. I don't see them killing off any established characters as they have previously said that they "aren't Game of Thrones" and want to have a large pool of characters to tell stories about. I would assume most new characters in Infinite are at risk, and honestly think we won't be seeing a lot of returning characters. I can guarantee Osiris is out, Warden is out, and Palmer and Lasky become so inconsequential in Halo 5 that even they may be out. I doubt Blue Team will have a large roll since I feel Infinite may be more invested in individual exploration and more organic, less scripted level design, so they may be delegated to co-op characters like how Arbiter and those two Elites were in Halo 3. I doubt the Didact will return given how he was treated in the comics, and any deeper lore character they dig up for the game will probably get more time to be fleshed out. Infinite is the start of a new journey, so it would be odd to start killing off characters left and right.
Cortana . Then another copy is created and she is no longer vulnerable to corruption enabling her to function indefinitely .

Chiefs gift from the librarian includes immortality .

Boom
Chief and cortana forever .

Realistically I think lots of marines will die and Halsey at the hands of Cortana . If Cortana kills Halsey does that mean Halsey committed suicide ?
That's a good point considering the fact that Cortana was built from the matrix of Halsey's own mind.
Spoiler:
Show

The only two ways I can think of is, if you have the delete button then that, but if not then just deleting all the words then pressing save.
Spoiler:
Show

The only two ways I can think of is, if you have the delete button then that, but if not then just deleting all the words then pressing save.
Good idea
Spoiler:
Show

Good idea
No problem
everyone turns into a ai, then we get halo wars 3, thatll be a first person shooter. but thats just a theory.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4